Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2009

Ouchie!

So, here's what happen.

Last night, I was so tired and sleepyy.. the whole day yesterday I was so sleeepyy.. so, after dinner, on the way back, I was already sleeping in the car. In fact, before going to RSC, I was already sleeping in the car. So, i went back, and finish up my work as fast as I could and wanted to say Bye to everyone who i'm talking to in MSN.

Then, when I was about to offline, I saw Low online. Since it was like some sort of tradition to go "oioi" everytime we see each other online, I just wanted to "oioi" her and say goodnight. But the "oioi" seems to start a REALLY long conversation between both of us. Cause we were talking about exams and yada yada.. She say she didnt wanna stayback today cause of exams. So, yeah.., i was like.. . .. . . fineee.. since tomorrow, I make my piano earlier and I have some dinner to attend, i dun wan to stayback also la..

Then, she really scared the shit out of me once we discuss about our shitty Bio and other subjects.. I felt SUPER paranoid all of a sudden. I quickly offline, bathe to get myself fresh, gulp a can of iced Nescafe and started studying..

Hmm, I opened my book, and my first impression was, "WHOAH! HOW TO MEMORISE?! CRAZY ARH?? SO MANYYY!!!!" then on second thought, other ppl can memorise it, why not me? so, I started memorising all the ionic formulae.. and I think the way I study can really scare you all.. cause I will be facing my SUPER big room mirror.. and talk to myself.. like, explaining it to myself. As if I am the teacher AND student.. so, after some time, I manage to memorise all the ionic formulae.. and I was so happy.. hahaXD Dun ask me what time I was studying.. cause I didnt dare to look at the clock.. cause if I do, If let's say I studied for a long time.. I will go, "whoaaa.. i study for such a longg timeee?? must take a break.." and it will be a neverending break.. so, i didnt wanna waste time on taking "breaks"..

and time passes, I finished studying my chemistry.. I THOUGHT i finished studying.. BUT, i didnt know it was until half of chap 4.. so.. yeah.. i finished until chapter 3.. then i started my sejarah.. I was dividing every single page.. there's 113pages to finish, and I think I will divide into 2 days.. so, 57 pages per day..

So, I was like,"i HAVE to finish the first 57 pages BY TODAY.." and read read read for a veryyy longg time, I didnt know what time was it.. probably 2 or 3am.. and in the end, I fell asleep with my lights on, with dunno how many million books on my bed.. somehow, I woke up at 4am.. and started studying again.. I really dunno where I got the energy to study.. Probably its the WILL in me..

Then, I think I slept about half and hour.. then woke up to go to school.. I was actually SO TIRED.. I could almost die.. but then, I dunno laa.. as i say, its the WILL, I got up from the bed, and bathe with cold water and wash my hair.. okay.. its like the first time, THIS YEAR i wash my hair in the morning.. it took super long to dry.. but WHO CARES.. drank a cup of coffee.. and my eyes was WIDE OPEN.. but if you want me to sleep.. I could lie down on the floor and sleep like a pig at that time.. hahahaXD

So, went to school, somehow.. everyone was like staring at me.. the way I walk.. my leg was STILL pain okayh.. that's why I walked SO SLOWWWW... then puiyi and Low they all started asking this and that.. and THIS and THAT.. then, there's prize giving ceremony.. My group got the first.. so, I went to represent my group.. and I came back and told them, "YAY! we dont need to buy any reference book!" cause the school gave us workbooks and reference books.. for chem T.T.. . .. .

Then, early morning, we had chemistry.. walao.. Hike up all the way to fourth floor then need to go down to chemistry lab again.. T.T I was like walking super slowwww.. and all of them were like laughing at me..

quote ade: You look retarded..

thanks, woman =.="

In the lab, we did some really cool experiment.. and everyone was like, "WHOAHHHHH!!!!!" hahahahXD super lame man.. then adeline says that I always make ppl feel stupid.. hahahahaXD especially HER.. hahahaXD Then, we had English.. so have to GO UP THE STAIRS AGAIN. . .. . teacher didnt teach.. cause there was no time.. chemistry took most of the time up.. and during recess, i have to GO DOWN AGAIN.. .. . zunzen was like laughing at the way I walk down the stairs..

thanks, woman number 2 =.=" and she was telling me about BITTERGOURD.. and i was like WHAT.THE.HELLLLLLLLLLLLL????????????

then after recess, have to hike ALL the way to fourth floor again.. and then, we have BM, teacher didnt come in.. and GOD KNOWS HOW NOISY I WAS... . .. the whole class was like.. . .. idunnohowtoexplain... . .. . You ask them to describe me, I think they wont be able to say ANYTHING.. hahahahXD I really laughed like my father bought the whole school for me yesterday. hahaXD then, coincidencely, alpha have no teacher.. so, everyone is like walking to each other class and disturb each other.. ESPECIALLY A HUMAN BEING NAMED TEH KEAN LOONG... .. .

me: keanloong! get out of our class..

kl: so? issit yours?

me: YESH.. my father bought it yesterday..

kl: then nevermind la.. your father means my god father..

me: =.=" speechless..

then I continue being super stupid.. Jo ee ask me to get her Physics file for her.. WHICH is under puiyi's table.. and I WAS sitting at puiyi's place.. then i was like disturbing her..

"Jo ee.. why you like THAT wan.. ask me to get for you.. do you know how much energy I need to TAKE OUT the file from the desk and to PULL it out.. and how much acceleration I must have to PASS the file to Nanthienie? and the force to take the file out.. to PULL it out.. gosh.. and what if, I stretched my hand and pass it to her, and I hurt my muscle tissues? My cells will be damaged.. and you know what? in the end.. it's all YOUR FAULT.. if I die, its YOUR FAULT.. REMEMBER THAT.. and why? let me tell you why.. its cause u ask me to take the file out.. its YOU... .. "
and everyone was like =.=" while Joee laughed non stop.. and she was like saying I'm SO COOL, can crap until like that..

PUIYI WANTS ME TO WRITE THIS
---> QUOTE PUI YI: YOU ARE SICK!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU WRITE THIS IN YOUR BLOG.. say.. PUIYI SAYS SANDRA IS SICK!!!!!

hahahahhahaXD the whole time I was really crapping like tak guna otak wan.. hahaXD sorry la, peeps... a BIT hyperrr.. not a bit.. A LOT.. . . hahaXD then STUPID VALERIE shouted SOMEONE's name to the whole class, to me.. and i wanted to CHASE AND SMACK HER.. but I couldnt.. cause my legs hurt so muchhhieee...

then, we had Physics.. HAVE TO GO DOWN TO 2nd FLOOR AGAIN.. goddammit laa.. my legs are going to break.. Low was like waiting for me.. walking like a turtle.. then after Physics, HAVE TO WALK UP TO FOURTH FLOOR AGAIN.. . ..

less and less ppl teman me.. first in the morning, everyone was with me, then recess, only zunzen, then for Physics, Low teman me.. then later on.. I was walking all by myself ady.. they didnt wait for me.. *watery eyes* so yeah.. slowly, I walk and walk up.. and a teacher passed by.. and she asked what happen to me? walking so sloww.. and i told her I hurt my leg.. and i was touched cause she asked me to be careful and walk slowly.. like.. WOW.. .. . .. .

then, we had Add maths.. spent 2 periods doing Index for the file.. and teacher let us out late.. so i was like rushing.. cause i remember asking my dad to ask my mom NOT TO BE LATE.. and I, myself late.. so i was rushing.. and there was SO MANY THINGS to carry.. then, the chair.. i dunno how..but SOMEHOW, it fell on my hand.. and it was so pain.. straight away bruised like shit and can feel that the whole thing is bulging out.. I was like,.. "ouch, okay.. that's pain.."

then, I gotta GO DOWN AGAIN, and my legs were really hurting me.. gosh.. I wish i can just jump down from fourth floor.. so, yeah.. With SO MANY THINGS on my hand.. and it's hurting me.. and my leg, I can barely walk.. I was like somekind of weird senior when the juniors saw me.. I tried to come out as FAST as I could.. so scared that I will make my mom wait..

then when I come out, she wasnt there.. =.=" yet. Cause there was a massive traffic jam.. I called her, and i asked where is she.. so I walked to where she is.. and.. I told her all the bad bad things i faced today... and she was like laughing.. i mean, I told her in a joking way.. and i told her about coming out late and stuff.. then she kinda scolded me.. and i was like, "what am I suppose to do?? its not my fault.."

mom: that's why.. you should tell the teacher that your parents are waiting..
me: erm.. like NO ONE is complaining.. so, why me?
mom: there's no parking.. and then sometimes you stayback.. sometimes you dont.. Why did you stayback for half an hour forr?
me: what?
mom: you finish school at 2pm right??
me: erm, mom? I went to school for 5 months already and you didnt know that my school ends at 2.30pm?
mom: owh.. but then, you should be responsible to come out on time right? luckily I came late..
me: what? luckily you came late? what do you mean? It's not that I WANT to come out late right?
mom: but still, its your fault..
me: oh.. ya.. and WHICH part again?? I tried my best to come out as fast as possible right?

*silenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

period.

and then i changed topic.. and i was telling her about Chee enn yesterday.. and she was laughing like no one's business.. then, i told her about my hand and stuff.. and she was like asking me to put somekind of cream..

mom: go back and get the cream from me..
me: okay.. but, .. .. . . . *havent finish my sentence..* *getting a bit angry*
mom: WHY YOU DONT WANNA LISTEN TO ME...?
me: what.. I just want to say why.. *havent finish my sentence* *boiling*
mom: that's why i say laa.. you never listen to me..
me: GOSH! I HAVENT FINISH MY SENTENCE!!! CAN YOU LET ME TALKKK?? SINCE WHEN I DUN WAN TO LISTEN TO YOUUUUUUU????
mom: owh.
me: I just wanted to tell you how I hurt my hand..

gosh.. then, i reached home, the moment i stepped into my room, I wanted to check if i have messages.. its on silent mode.. then suddenly, I saw yuenping's caller id pop out.. she called me.. and.. .. . . ..T.T bad news. .. . .. .

anyway, wtv laaaaaa~~~ hope I can work PEACEFULLY with her.. i TRY my best to control my anger laa.. . . . .~ (>.<)

lesson learnt: Never rush when you're putting your chair on the table.. cause the chair might just fall on your hand.. and your hand might just hurt like no one's business.

and THANKS SHEAU HWAAAA~~!! =DDDDD

No comments: