Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 23, 2009

You're my sweetest guy.

WAAAAAAA- lao- eh!

I thought I'm the only one who didnt update my blog about today.. mana tau, I on the comp, and see no one updated their blog =.="

well, today, all I did just being a lazyyy piggiee.. slept quite early yesterday.. went for dinner or should I say meeting.. with one of his business partner in Royal Selangor Club.. the guy was from Sri Lanka.. and he was DARN FUNNY.. his wife and his son came to have dinner with us.. his family is like my family.. crazy a bit wan.. hahaaXDDD since both my dad and him are in food industry.. I brought my sejarah and chemistry book there cause I know my brother wont be going.. shessh.. so, I would be darn bored.. but it didnt turn out as bad as I thought it would be.. in fact, I had fun.. loads of it.. hahaXD the uncle was explaining about oil..

mom: yeah.. those oil are not healthy.. I use olive oil to fry vege..
uncle: ?!?! THAT is the biggest mistake of your life! the olive oil is poisonous once it is heated.. olive oil is only meant for cold things such as cold salad.. because the boiling point is low, therefore it would turn into acid when you heat it.. you should use sunflower oil.. not olive oil.. *ppl.. take note..*
mom: i see i see.. my cholesterol is very high..
uncle: curry has lots of cholesterol..
mom: yaya! i loveeee currry..
uncle: seafood too...
mom: yaya! i like to eat seafood too..
me: =.="
uncle: THAT'S the biggest problem you have.., you like EVERYTHING.. and its not good.. including your husband..
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

***

dad: so what's the population of Sri Lanka?
uncle: 20 million..
dad: i see..
uncle: but now 19 million something..

I thought now the population grew smaller because of the war.. buttt.... .. . .

uncle: cause now, 3 ppl are in Malaysia now..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I burst out laughing again..

mom: I'm flying to Sydney with my daughter on the 3rd of June..
uncle: I seee..
mom: It would be winter there..
uncle: yeah.. but you no need to worry laa..
mom: yeah.. cause I knit lots of sweater for my daughter and I..
uncle: nono.. cause you already got enough protection

actually he meant my mother being fat..

me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!
uncle: nola, I was just joking.. just a joke..
me: GOOD JOKE, UNCLE! hahahahaXD

uncle: one day, all of you have to come to Sri Lanka..
me: yeah.., i have friends there too..
uncle: arh? how you got friends there?
me: during the International Cadet Camp for St. Johns.. I met a few friends from Sri Lanka..
dad: oh.. do you still contact them?
me: yeah.. sure.. sometimes, he call me too..
mom: HARH!? GUY ARH?!
me: =.= yeah.. what's wrongg??
uncle: who is that?? give me the address.. I help you to check who is this guy.. I'll go to his house and see who issit.. can take care of my friend's daughter or not..

HAHAHAHAHAXDDDD

the dinner with them was really fun. when we came back.. I was exhausted.. just felt super tired.. then I woke up at 7am.. walk around the house.. saw my maid did the house chores SO FAST.. walao.. she knows she is going back this afternoon.. therefore she did the housework so fast.. drink a cup of Milo and went for tuition..

damn funny la tuition.. laughed non stop.. teacher came late.. so, when he came, he gave the keys to keanloong.. then, zhengkang was helping keanloong to take his things cause it was difficult forr kl to open the gate while carrying the books..

so, when Kl opened the gate already.. zhengkang went in.. I wanted to wait for keanloong and chengnam to go in.. as usual.. they would go in BEFORE ME.. but then this time, they didnt.. they were waiting for ME to go in first.. perhaps they read my bloggie.. hahahahahXD then they scolded zhengkang for not being gentlemen, for not letting me go in first.. so funny man.. then when zhengkang and I was inside.. they LOCK THE GATE FROM OUTSIDE! like WTH! then keanloong go and say...

"teacherrr.. you seeee.. they lock themselve insidee.."

seriously the be-lew-tee-edge man.. i was like @!#$%&*() crazy ppl.. stupid chengnam and keanloong..

then, after tuition, my whole family went to have lunch somewhere in Yulek.. then we keep talking about yesterday.. and laugh laugh laugh.. talk about my maid.. who didnt wanna bring ANYTHING back to Indonesia.. she just went back with only a sarong on her right hand.. hahahahaXD and of course the cheque.. ONLY.. she didnt bring her clothes or anything..

me: oh.. mom.. no more maid ady.. you have to do the housechores..
mom: aiyaaa.. no need laa.. 3 days without maid can live wan.. *cause the new maid will only come next week* the most, we go out eat for three days only lo..
me: ?!?!
dad: sandra.. so you collect the clothes later arh..
me: no way.. ask mommy to do it..
dad: you wash the clothes arh..
me: ask mommy to do it..
dad: *turns to my mom* you know how to use the washing machine right??
mom: erm.... ... .. later I see how she use..
me: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!

NONE of us know how to use it.. darn funny man.. ahahahhahaXD

right.. now my maid is gone.. and my whole family look so busy keeping clothes, boiling water, put the dog into the cage.. HA-HA.. and I'm sleeping soundly in my room..

haha.. anyway, chao chao! got to go bathe.. going to Derek's house for dinner.. *prays that he wont tease me in front of my parents*

***
I love you darlinggggg!!! =DDD
*
I love the way you look into my eyes and tell me you love me,
I love the way you hold my hands and tell me it is going to be forever,
I love the way you stare at me and smile all of a sudden,
I love the way you say I'm yours, and I will replied, "WHO SAID SO?!" hahahaXD
I love the way you look when I reply something you dont really want to hear.. Xp
I love the way you scold me and ask me not to say that,"you're smart and I'm stupid."
I love the way you hug me as if it would last forever.
I love the way you cared about me.
I love the way you smile sweetly when you ask me to tell you that I love you.
I love the way you ask me if my stomach is really pain,
and I would reply, "YOU THINK PAIN FOR ONE MINUTE ISSIT?!"
I love the way you tell me about THE story.
I love the way you tell me how lucky are you to have me.
I love the way you asked me why am I so important to you,
and I will reply,"HOW I KNOW?! You also sot wan. tell me, how am I suppose to know?!"
*
cut the crap, and all I want to say is,
*
I love everything about you. =)
*
<3
you're my sweetest guy..

No comments: