Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I salute my mom from HEAD till toe (>.<)

You'd get back up when they knock you down.

this morning, was at first floor with Nanthienie and we were laughing at chengken.. cause chengken's probate came and whisper to us.. "you know arr.. he ask me this, 'tell me everything about the school.. now.. now one.." i was like WHAT?! hahahahahhahaXD then when i see chengken, I asked him, "chengken, tell me everything about the school.." then he said.. "I am the one who should ask you.."

"well, I think the school is grateful to have a great student like me.."

and he started coughing non stop.. o.o *watery eyes* i just dun understand why....

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

then, had what paper ady arhhh??? oh... cheh.. no paper before recess.. so, Low, Siewjin and I cant stop crapping.. talk about so many stuff that made siewjin frustrated.. and all of us were immitating puiyi's habit of touching her fringe when she's talking.. hahaXD

i thought of studying.. but ended up talking until darn tired ady.. cause the Malay students had their Islam paper 1.. so, we just whisper and laughed quietly.. then, at about 9.20am, got really tired of talking.. so, I slept.. i told Low,

me: Low.. at 9.40 or 9.45am you wake me up arh.. . .. MUST ARHH!!!.. i didnt study yet..
Low: orh..

So, I slept and went into my lala land~~ then suddenly someone poked my back.. darn annoying.. sleep until so nice then poke poke poke.. I woke up and turned back.. Low was pointing at my watch that she was holding.. EXACTLY 9.40am.. blardy hell.. T.T

but I was so tired that I just continue sleeping.. hahahahaXD then, during recess.. Chengnam was our topic of the day.. the whole school was talking about him during recess.. then, after that.. straight away, have moral exam..

I saw the board. it wrote,


PENDIDIKAN MORAL
10.35am - 1.05 pm
(2 jam 30 minit)

I was like, "WHOAH!! need or not arhh... 2 hours and 30 minutes.. why so sad case wan.. waste time like thaaatttt..."

so, I started doing my paper.. when I finished 3 structured questions, I took up half and hour already.. there was 8 structure questions and 2 essays.. I finished doing AND checking.. and the duration I used was ...


2 hours 29 minutes.. (>.<)
NOW, I know why they give us 2 hours and 30 minutes for.. the one minute is divided for you..
10 secs- to take ur time to change your postion of your butt cause sit for so long
40 secs- procrastinate about your someone and what happened yesterday..
10 secs- shake your head and tell yourself that YOU'RE IN AN EXAM! CONCENTRATE!!!!
there goes 60 seconds ;)

after school, Alex fetched me.. stupik mannn!! cause I was so noisy.. and he said,

"you're so ugly.. i dun wan to talk to you.. you belong with ugly organism group.. go back to your ugly world.."

then everytime I talk louder in the car, he will smack me.. he say I cannot talk louder than him.. BLARDY HELLLL... then, reached home, then whenever I want to talk to him.. he will close his eyes and ears.. and said in a super cute voice... "NOOOO~~!! I dun wanna talk to ugly ppl!! nooo~~~~ dun wanna see.. dun wanna hear.. dun wanna talkkkkk~~!!!" like those small kids only =.=" hahahahhaXD thenm tried to sleep.. but cannot.. so bathe and flipped through what I need to read tonight about Bio.. then alex fetched me to tuition..

he needed to sit for his bio exam.. so he needed to rushed.. we reached my tuition centre at about 3.45pm.. no one was there yet.. then he was so worry about my safety.. so ask me to wait for either my friends or teacher in the car.. BUT THEN, he was gonna be late for college.. kinda rushing.. so, i called keanloong.. and asked where is he.. he said he was still at home.. chengnam havent fetched him yet.. I was like WTH?! it was already 3.55pm..

then, my brother was rushing.. so every minute that any of them are late, he will smack me.. and I got like.. SO MANY SMACKS.. T.T I was like screaming every time he smack me.. then he would be like, "omgggg.. the window is gonna break.. your voice is so.... *OUCH*"

then, for some reasons.. I started laughing like an idiot.. seriously.. my laughter was damn fake.. like those killer dolls in movies.. i laughed non stop.. then he looked at me with the =.=" face.. then in the end, he laughed like crazy also..

nono, IN THE END, BOTH OF US LAUGH LIKE NO ONE'S business.. what was the reason again? there was NO REASON.. he laughed, i laughed.. I laughed, he laughed.., so.. BOTH OF US DIDNT STOP LAUGHING UNTIL chengnam and keanloong arrived.. alex was like, "the ppl outside must have been thinking there's some problem with us.. laughing like mad cows in the car.."

HAHAHHAHAXDDDD

so, went for tuition.. laughed like crazy.. chengnam and keanloong seriously.. MY GOD.. They ARE GOD!!! hahahahhaXD

chengnam took zhengkang's fees money and started counting and said he should take this money and go Jogoya and eat..

then, he put some money into both of his fist.. and told zhengkang,

"IF YOU CAN choose the correct one which contains 50 bucks.. you're really geng.." so, zhengkang just simply choose his right hand.. chengnam opens it.. it contains only 10 bucks.. then he opened his left fist.. it was ANOTHER 10 buckssss... SO STUPID MANNNN... ahhahahahXD there was no 50 bucks. .. . hahahahXD

see see seee?? the crazy guy.. i mean.. GUYSSSS... . . .

Kean loong had difficulties to open the gate.. and somehow.. these are the SO CALLED GENTLEMENS.. who walked first and forgot the rule of, "LADIES FIRST!" except the person BEHIND me.. *hugs* =D

then when tuition ends.. I went down.. and saw my PARENTS waiting in the car right in front of the centre.. "oh shit.. keanloong is here..shit shit shit.."

I went in... and.. .. . . .. . . . . as what my title reads for this post... . .. . I went into the car.. . .. and.. . . TO MY SURPRISE.. . .. .. ..

mom: which one?
me: huh?

*silence*

mom: which one issit??
me: errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... . . .. . .. . .*after 20 secs*.. . ..what?
mom: the tall and thin one??
me: errrrrrrrrrrrr..... . .. . . .. . . . the.. .. . . .. . .. . . . ..*after 60 secs* what??
mom:.. . . . . the boy in school shirt issit?
me: er. .. . .. .what? why?
mom: i mean, which boy is.. . .. . ... .... .... ...the one who ask you to come to for tuition..?
me: ermmmmmmmmmmmmm... . .. .. . .. ... ... ... ... what? (>.<)

*after 5 minutes*

me: ALL LARH! er, mom! WHERE YOU BOUGHT THE FISHBALLS??????

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAXD

ha-ha- ha.. (>.<)

i was seriously.. .. .. O.o when she asked.. .. . not just O.o.. but


O.O


i KNEW what she meant at the first part already.. but erm... . .. . HOW SHE CAN GUESS WHO?! T.T my dad just kept quiet the whole time.. it was SO NOT OBVIOUS.... . .. is keanloong getting thinner and taller until she thought THAT was keanloonggggg?????????? (>.<) or maybe she knows my taste?

lesson learnt: My mom is DAMNNNNNNNN SMART.

ps: oh shittt.. .. .T.T Bio tomorrow.. I'm gonna die.. .. .T.T sobsssss sobssss... . . cause bio tomorrow equals to no sleep tonight.. T.T

I took this picture just now.. issit niceee??????? the sky is so ORANGIEEEEEEEEE~~ =D

PPS: emily, everything will be fine =D TOGETHER WE CAN! =DDD

No comments: