Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 8, 2009

YOU think.

As usual. I woke up late. Again. I've been waking up late these few days. I slept at 11pm then, Woke up at 12am. Then did some work. and slept. and woke up at 2.30am. study a bit. Slept again.

dream so much. then a voice woke me up.

"sandra! late!" I quickly woke up and looked at my watch. WHAT?! 6.17am?! I'm GONNA BE LATE!!!! and I was rushing like hell.

But I still manage to get out of my house the usual time. which is 6.30am. But, Actually, no.. I went got out of my house at 6.31am. One minute late. (>.<)


so, reached school, and i dont know why i was walking so fast. hahaXD i wasnt late! I think i reached school at 6.52am.

Perfect, i thought. =D

Went walking around with Nanthienie. and she was teaching me how to write the letter, saying that I wont be in school and will still be in Australia after holiday. hahaXD wait, was that yesterday ot today? hahaXD not sure.

Then, Julian and Melissa walked pass us. questioned me a few things and Julian said, "cikgu.. kena balik buat homework lagi. .. " he was actually saying it to me. cause he calls me, "cikgu.." cause I call him that too. Dont know why. hahaXD

then, we had civic.. but teacher wasnt here. He's ALWAYS not here.. =.=" so, we did our own work. and I did my Bio.. . .. then, we went to library for one period. ugh! siewjin and I were so angry at THAT form 5 class. It's like they have a hollow head, ya noe? and most of us were talking about what to buy for mother's day.. and yuenping kept asking me to make a card for her.. And i told her, no need wan la.. waste time.. she wont care if i get her anything also. PLUS, exams are nearrr.. not so free..

yp: then you make for THAT person cannn?
me: that's before exam righttt? and i planned it early already rightt?
yp: stilllllll...

went back to class to have Maths. and Yuenping was like ocmplaining.. not exactly complaining.. more like whining like an old lady.. hahahahXD then, went for recess anddd.. .. . ... . .. eat? and we were talkingg..

puiyi: sandra, how is your mother's day card?
me: erm.. . .. . give ady. .. .
py: give who. ..?
me: erm.. lost ady.. .
py: HAHAHA i think during Open Day, Puan Angela ask ur mom, "whoah.. your daughter is so good arh.. give you mother's day card... so sweet.."
me: hahahaXDDD yeah.. and my mom will be like, "GOT MEHHH??" hahahahahahaXD

hahaXD pass the st. john board. and saw that piece of announcement about CLDS.. about who was chosen.. .. I was like, "noooo. . . .T.T.. I cant go. .. ."

me: weigin.. I cant go you know.. *with that super serious face*
wg: why?
me: y..you.. .. dunno? *with the innocent look*
wg: what? what happen?
me: I. .. .I. .. *with the gonna cry look* I *******.. ..
wg: WHAT?!

*hugs me.. LUCKILY she didnt see my face.. Nanthienie saw, I think.. and I was actually laughing like shit.. just without sound.. hahahahhaXD cause i tahan to laugh sooo muchhh...*

wg: okay.. i'm on duty.. not suppose to hug you.. All i can say, is stay strong.. its not everything. This is not the world's end. You have to be strong yadayadayadayada.. wait, why you dun wanna go? because of that?
me: *sad sad sad face* yeah.. I cannot face it.. I dun wanna see ***..
wg: BUT IT IS A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE!!! YOU MUST NOT WASTE YOUR LIFETIME EXPERIENCE BECAUSE OF IT!!!!
me: *gonna laugh but still have the serious face.. * NIRO.. ..
niro: yeah?

I told Niro the situation.. and she was like =.="

wg: NIRO! IS SHE LYINGGG? me: no .. . .. . I'm REALLY not going..
Niro: yeah... .
me: yeahhh
wg: *looks at us suspiciously..*
me: I'm reallyyy not going larh doink!
wg: tell me the truthhh!!!
me: THE TRUTH ISSSSS.. . .. I AM NOT GOING! but I did not ******* .. i mean, HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY *******??? I'm GOING TO AUSTRALIA LARH, DUMBASSSSSSS~~~

wg: SANDRAAA!! YOU SUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhahaXD then she keep giving me THAT look.. hahahahahhaXD

then, we had Bio.. puiyi and I crapped so much.. and I accidentally threw potato bits and it was stucked into her hair.. everyone was laughing like crazy.. and Ng Tien Soong started going crazy again.. with his FBI... .. . hahahhaXD chu went crazy with him.. and Chu was imagining he was Tien Soong.. GOSH!

I keep immitating Chu, and he was SOOOO irritated.. hahahahahhaXDDD we did the potato strip experiment.. and THIS is what I did.. hahahahXD everyone was like OHMYGODDDDD. . .. . .. . .

I went terrorizing everyone's potato and simply cut.. and carve.. hahahahXD and the others conteng on it..
Niro did thisss.. it writes, "THIS IS SANDRA'S POTATOOOOO =D"

how lame right?? hahahhahaXD

and siewjin signed her name and wrote.. SANDRA LOVE SIEWJIN! =D

I think she forgot to put the letter "z" hahahhahaXD nola.. joking, bao bei!!! =D
mwahaha!


SEE THAT UGLY NIRO'S WRITING.. hahahahaXD
owh! and my oh-so-nice smiley! =DDDD



Chu was like saying.. "EWH! its sooo ugllyyyyy.. .. ." ouch mannn! and I said, WHO CARES?! as long as it carved WITH LOVE! and everyone was laughing.. hahahahXD


its a cacated heart shape (>.<) AND chu declared that I AM RETARDED! hahahahaahXD
after Bio, we had Moral.. and GOSH! everyone was rushing to do the definisi cause it will be added into our Mid Year if possible.. so yeah.. my writting was super nice, AT FIRST.. then, EVERYONE was like rushing.. so all of us had some reallllllyyyyyy ugllyyy writinggg.. hahahahaXD
Rushed to Bilik Serba after school. Puan sareah said she wanna see us.. and then, we were out from class late, so ade and I were rushing. But then, we saw Puan Sareah just came out from the art room..
ade: eh.. she's there..
me: ooo.. *after awhile* BUT SHE'S GONNA TAKE THE LIFT!!!
ade: OH SHIT! eh eh.. Let's press every floor like what we did to Tien Soong..
me: CRAZY ARH?! YOU GO PRESS LARH! go die.. hahahhaahXD
then we were like running down the stairs.. but then, coincidencely , the juniors were carrying this super big board.. and it was like blocking our way.. and i told adeline, that i felt like Mr. Bean.. we're rushing but the ppl in front walking so slow..
so, when we went to Bilik Serba, Puan Sareah gave us some letters for our parents to sign..
"SHIT," i thought.. how am I ask my parents to sign it? So, I think I will need Alex to sign it for me.. (>.<)
went to the car and my mom asked, "So, you have finish your exams?"
me: WHAT?? my exam havent even started... that's why you see me studying.. i dun study last minute like you say, ya noeeeee?
mom: yeah lah! you study at night until so late.. you look so old already.. . .
me: I like to study at night. It's quiet.. there's so many homework okayh.. that's why I have to stay until late night...
mom: why? why is there so much hw?
me: cause some parents complain there's too little hw.. junior's parents.. i heard from teachers..
mom: then if i complain there's too much hw, will they stop giving you hw?
me: how i know.. I'm actually very tired.. it's not that I dun wanna sleep.. but really too much hw.. and somemore.. need to study.. I'm so tired inside.. but aih.. nevermind la.. rest after exam..
mom: Tired inside? means outside not tired larh?
GOSH!!! SHE SOUNDED LIKE ME SOOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!
me: I MEAN, I'M TIRED OUTSIDE ALSO LARH! u ask me to sleep now, I will sleep also wan laaa... but I still can tahan lah.. .. it's just two more weeks.. I think can laaa...
and somehow, we talked until she asked me to marry off enough ady.. then I was like, "so you asking me to get a boyfriend issit?" and she said.. " I think you have one already." and I replied.. "YOU think. . .. "
Lesson learnt: Wei Gin is easy to be fooled.. hahaXD actually, no. I can actually ACT. hahaXD

No comments: