Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2009

7 Things I Hate About Myself.

okay.. grrr.. there's smoke coming out my head... .. . . so pissed at sooo many thingss.. its been so long since I burst into flames..

first, in the morning, i came to school with a big smile on my face.. BUT the form 5's were so noisy during assembly and nobody could just shut them up. GOSH! so BLARDY ANNOYING... . . .. . okay.. ppl in school know how annoying it was.. I'm like cursing inside like dunno what ady.. and the THREE MAGIC WORDS is NOT WORKINGGGGG~~~~~ AND i'm started to use my unknown language AGAIN!!!! and now i know why Nanthienie would just say, "shut the **** up when she's darn pissed.." hahahahaXD


okay.. I just dont know why I will laugh when ppl use F words when they are pissed..

second, there's SOOO MANY CAMPS going on in schooool... and nobody knows which one to go.. and siewjin's head is getting smoky too.. cause she dunno when to do her party.. and yuenping's head is smokehhhhhh too.. cause she got her one day camp to keep her busy..


third, bloody pissed, cause got the CLDS form today.. everyone was filling in the form EXCEPT ME.. T.T sobsss.. and i dun not need sentence like, "HAH?! sandra, you not going?! but this is your last year worr.. somemore.. . .. . .. . . . .. . . .. . . . *fill in the blanks*"


thanks ppl.. but i ALREADY KNOW OKAYHHHH. . .. . T.T


fourth, the four period of chemistry class really pissed everyone off.. cause its SOO DARN. . .. . idunnohowtoexplain..


fifth, EXAMSSSSSS!!! gosh.. the word, "EXAM" sends chill down to my BUTT! I'm so worried about subjects like Bio and Addmaths.. (>.<)


sixth, exam will finish on the 28th. and maybe, on 29th is siewjin's thingy. And on 30th is the chinese society one day camp. on 1st, i still have my piano class.. but okay.. i still have time.. but BLARDY HELL.. only give me 2 days to prepare for maybe-more-than-15days-trip to australia??? T.T


SEVENTH heaven, MY PIANO BLOODY SUCK LIKE SHIT!!!!! such a failure man, i tell you. . .. . my head is so "boiling" until I cant even differenciate the octave.. and then.. my piano teacher would be like, "sandraaaa.. T.T"


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so blardy the hell okayhh!!!!


fine.. screw all those seven things I hate about myself. Well, let's talk about today.


*************************************

today, came to school. and okay.. SKIP THE ASSEMBLY PART.. its gonna remind me of those !@#$%^&*() stuff.. okay.. so, we had BM in the morning.. eh.. nono.. assembly ended early, and we went back to class early.. and I was complaining the whole time about the cannot-shut-up punya form 5's.. and the whole class was listening to me quietly.. and I was so.. geram until I was walking here and there... jumping here and there.. and get myself.. SO HOT.. i mean, warm.. and sweaty.. early morning, already sweat like dunno what..


then, siewjin keep pulling me to Alpha class.. and I keep coming back to Beta.. then she would come and pull me back to Alpha to discuss about some things.. sheeeshhh.. .. then we had BM, and its more like a sharing weekend stories period.. cause all of us were talking about what we do in the last weekend.. all of us = more to yuenping and I.. I talked so much that I sweat while talking.. hahaXD

and also, when teacher ask Niro to answer questions.. she was SOOO BLUR.. then teacher asked,"mau siapa tolong kamu?" and blardy hell, she said sandra.. so, FINE.. . .(>.<) dahla I tak dengar.. but anyway, the teacher gave me the marker pen.. and I wrote the answer which filled up the whole board with my ugly writing.. gosh.. the answer was so long.. and stupid yuenping counted that I dropped the duster for TWO TIMES.. =.=" and for i dunno what reasons.. the whole class was laughing at me when I'm writing at the board.. =.="

then, we had English.. gosh.. bully teacher until.. hahahhaXD not really bully la.. i was like crapping soooo much.. that she go.. "Sandraaaaa~~~" got one kind of tone wan.. because I keep talking stupid things.. and repeating it..

teacher: okayyy.. classsss.. today we learnn...
me: A for Apple.. P for Apple.. P for Apple.. L for Apple.. E for Apple..
teacher: open your textbook..
me: T for Textbook.. E for Textbook.. X for Textbook.. T for Textbook.. B for Textbook.. O for Textbook.. O for Textbook.. K for Textbook..
teacher: turn to page . .. .
me: P for Page.. A for Page.. G for Page.. E for Page..
puiyi: Puan Angela.. what is coming out for exam?
me: A for Angela.. N for Angela.. G for Angela.. E for Angela.. L for Angela.. A for Angelaa~~ E for Exam.. X for Exam.. A for Exam.. M for exam..
teacher: read all the literature short stories..
me: S for short stories.. H for short stories..

. .. . .. . I continue doing that the whole time.. then, when I'm tired.. i was telling siewjin, yuenping, and Low..," eh eh.. stare at teacher.." then she was like a small kid, "whaaaaaatttt *with the super shy loook, then quickly walk away*"

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE!!!!! then there's one time.. all of us keep staring at her.. then, she rolled her eyes at ME.. everyone was laughing.. its like me rolling my eyes at Emily.. or other ppl.. hahahhahaXDD i was like, "AH! TEACHERRRRR!!! how could you roll your eyes at MEEEEEE??? =(" then everyone was laughing like dunno what.. hahahaXD

then, recess.. and had UGHHH!!! FOUR PERIODS OF CHEMISTRY!!!! T.T our Physics teacher didnt come.. so, our Chemistry teacher took over the other 2 periods.. T.T all of were dying.. and cracking jokes among ourselves.. then Siewjin mmg mood swing.. at one point, she could disturb you until you are speechless.. at another moment, she would shut her mouth.. hahahhaXD then, i would go and disturb other ppl..

after the SUPER *fill in the blank* period.. . . went back to class and have addmaths.. AHAHHAHAXDD i was disturbing Jo Ee..

me: Jo ee.. u know righttt.. that day I met a guy.. then he asked me ,"u know who is Jo Ee arh?" then i say, "ya.." then HE START JUMPING!
yp: hahahahahahahhahahaXD
Jo Ee: HARH??? who is thaatt..
me: nehhhh.. that guy lo. .. . .
Jo Ee: *with the super cute worry voice.. and busy doing add maths* Whoooooo?
me: nehh.. that guy laaaa.. then right.. I told him you are single.. then HE START JUMPING HIGHER!!! he was so exciteeddddddd.. i think he is ur prince charming..
Joee: dun playyy larrrrrr..
me: who say I'm playinggg???

*after 10 minutes*

me: Joee! so howww?? what should I tell him??
Jo Ee: harrrrrrr.. . . . .? dun play larrrr..
me: he was seriously so excited to see you...

that goes on the whole time.. and Yuenping couldnt stop laughing.. then, SUDDENLY! our Add maths teacher, who is a veli veli scalieeee teacher.. pass by our table.. "WHO is excited??" then we were like wanting to laugh but scared at the same time then i quickly said, "nothing laa teacher.. haha"

then, after add maths.. went home.., not really went home.. cause waited for my BLARTHER.. for half an hour.. =.=" so, I was chatting with Xiau Wei and Kean Loong outside the school.. and talked crapp.. .. hahaXD when my BLARRTTHER CAME, and I started shouting in the car as usual.. and he was like closing his ears.. hahahahhaXD

then, we crapped as usual.. talked about Bio and I asked what course he's gonna take since he finished his A-Levels already.. and went home and had lunch together.. IT WAS DARN FUNNYYY... he keep taking my food.. then he say, I dun need to eat so much.. he keeps reminding me that I'm fat and BLA BLA BLA... . .. . and we bet with each other for 100 bucks.. he bet that I cant finish it.. then he start taking my food.. and then, i keep taking back.. and then the cucumber landed on the table.. SO DIRTYYY.. then he pick it up, bite half.. then throw away.. i was like ,"WTHHHHHHH?????"

then, he started talking crap.. and I was like laughing non stop.. then he wanted to burp.. but he said.. "eh eh.. there's a message from God.. " I knew what he wanted to do.. burping at my face. i was like, "ALEX CHEAH!! GET LOST OR I'LL SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!"

alex: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDDD smack the shit out of me..
me: =.="
alex: so start smacking my butt until tomorrow.. i think the shit also havent come out.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAXDD
me: =.= EWHH!! disgusting larh you!!! and its not funny.. =.="
alex: IT ISSSS!! !HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHXDDD

laughed so much himself... until. .. . . .. .

alex: shit.. the rice went up to my nose.. YOU LARH!
me: *eating while laughing, almost choke* HAHAHAHAHAHXDD
alex: shittt... .. . . .*drinks water*
me: U get it out like how you get ur mucus out.. then eventually the rice would drop back into ur bowl.. then you eat back..
alex: *POOOOOOHHHHHHFFFFFF* *spits the drink out* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAXDDD

and then, I was eating halfway, also i almost chokee.. cause both of us keep laughing like nobody's businesss.. and he was like telling my mom, "miiiiii!!! ur daughter no need to eat ady.. u can take her food.. she laugh until full ady... . ." i was like,"what theeeee.. . ."

okay.. then, after that, I bathe.. and start to procrastinate.. then started laughing at myself.. cause I thought back about what puiyi said today.. hahhahaXD about the procrastinating thing.. haha.. then quickly do my piano homework.. and yeah.. . . just finished piano T.T...

ps: I suck at it..

lesson learnt: NEVER eat lunch with ALEX!!!!!

Worried about the hamster *hints Low*
Hopie you're okieeeeee~~
(>.<)

ps 2: ZUNZEN! make sure you CLIP your LONGGG FRINGE tomorrow!! or I'll help Nanthienie in sales *wink wink* hahaXD

I'm still JUST boiling.. Have NOT BURST into flames yet. You've yet to watch. I'm being SUPERRRR patienttt~~ (>.<) DONT test my patience...

No comments: