Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm like a disabled person.

Blarh!

everything is JUST great. I can barely walk.

Like, seriously! (>.<)

I take 10 minutes to get down the stairs. and godknowshow pain issit (>.<) and ya noe, i twisted my thumb that day? yeah, it recovered, but then yesterday my brother accidentally twisted my thumb AGAIN.. T.T

and my dad says I walk like a duck. and he cant stop laughing at me.

he was like, "WHY you walkkk so slowwww??" and I replied, "you better not say that or else when you are old, I will ask you back, why you walk so sloww.." hahaXD

and I was walking 5 seconds a step just now, back from tuition, i saw my dad's car, i tried to run, but you know, my leg was pain like shit. so, yeah. in the middle of the road, i twisted my left leg, and i was like GOD!!!!! and my dad started laughing again..

(>.<)

hmph!

I'm like a disabled person. GOSH.. feel like amputating my leg. I wont need to worry cause according to someone, that someone would take care of me for the rest of my life.. ;)

got to go dinner, chaoz! =D

No comments: