Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blackie Shoes!

12 am.
oh! to remind me to bring PJ attire! but in the end, didnt have PJ.. . .>.<

then 1am..


reading my stupid sejarah..



and started taking stupid pictures..




and 2am.. .T.T i was completely dead..

yeah.. so after seeing all those pictures, you should know how tired I was.. hahaXD I was losing energy hour by hour.. and the distance between my eyelid and the down part of my eye is starting to get closer and closer.. and smoke start to come out from my head, making my hair looking like i got an electric shock.

ANYWAY, reluctantly, I woke up. Yesterday, I was so clumsy.. and I was talking so fast to yuenping and i remember telling this to yuen ping,



"I pour pants on my coffee.."

and then stopped for awhile to think. "wait.. whaaat?? what did I just say??" then yuenping started laughing..

and today was almost the same, I was rushing like hell.. cause yesterday I didnt pack my stuff yesterday night so i gotta do it this morning. and I was so paranoid that I will be late for school. I mean like, roll call? I remembered Puan Sareah telling us that eventhough its 0701 hours , we are counted late. Thinking of that sends chill down to my spine.

GOSH! i just realised i use 24 hours time.. THANKS TO SOMEONE WHO INFLUENCED ME =.="


Nanthienie was bringing me for a "tour" and there's some guys hiding in the surau. and we were like, wth?? then, we went to the gates.. and observe what vivian and karman did.. and then YUENPING CAME AND CHANGED MY WHOLE LIFE..

T.T

She made everyone laughed at me.
She made everyone make fun of me.
She made everyone thought I want to take over to be the Head Prefect.
She made everyone stare at me.
She made me explain how the hell i got the black shoes for more than a MILLION TIMES!

well, actually, I think you are wondering, what she did.. OF COURSE SBU STUDENTS KNOW LARH! THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOW!

AND I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO HIDE MY FACE!

AND SHOE!

well, the TRUTH was, she need to go to SMK Seri Mutiara for the performance for the choir competition. and she somehow, dun have a freaking WHITE school shoes WHICH should be included in their "performance uniform". SO, I GOTTA WEAR her PREFECT BLACK SHOES.. and EVERYONE was making fun of me.

and the freakinggggg friendly head prefect saw that, then she came.. BEND SUPER LOW, and STARE AT MY SHOES.... STARE STARE AND STARE! junbin, i tell you arr... your cousin arrr.. .. . i was like, dun see ady laaaaa..! hahaXD

and then another senior prefect, Haseef would come and laugh laugh laugh at me and say I want to take over the head prefect's post.. =.="

and ALL the senior prefects were like laughing at me.. ESPECIALLY AJA, and DANIEL and SO MANY OTHER PPL!!!

and NOT MENTIONING HOW MANY MILLION PPL including teachers, disciplinary teachers AND students.. ASKED ME WHY WAS MY SHOE BLACK!....

gosh! so tired man.. explained sooo many timessss... aih..

i'm not exaggerating you knoww.. once i walked into the class only, one person asked, was like,"sandraaa.. why you wearing blackk shoessssss???" THEN EVERYONE was looking.. i was like trying to cover it with my bag.. ughhhhh....... . .. "u wan to be a prefectt arhhh??" and i was like,

"yaya.. I trying to take over the prefectorial board.. today I wear black shoes.. tomorrow I wear a blue tie, next day I wear the blue shirt with my baju kurung.. and the following day I will wear the blue skirt also.. and I'll self declare that I am a prefect.. okay??"

THANKS SO MUCH YUENPING! =.="

and then during BM, nothing really happen.. we were learning the format and stuff.. and actually, teacher already taught us the last class.. so she repeated the whole thing.. until I stopped her and said, "cikgu, kita sudah belajar format ini hari itu larhh.." then she was like O.O ya ke??

hahaXD went early for recess and yeah.., I was TRYING MY BEST TO HIDE MY BLACK SHOES! i mean, YUENPING'S BLACK SHOES!

and I was annoying Daniel cause he was laughing at my shoes.. so I keep, annoying him with


"excuse me, can you pls roll your sleeves down..excuse me, can you pls roll your sleeves down..?excuse me, can you pls roll your sleeves down..?excuse me, can you pls roll your sleeves down..?excuse me, can you pls roll your sleeves down..?excuse me, can you pls roll your sleeves down..?"

i repeated that hundreds of times and the others were like, "DANIEL! JUST ROLL YOUR SLEEVES DOWN! ITS GETTING ANNOYING!!!"

mwahahaXD =D


I GOT DA POWER! hahahahXD

then, we had EST, not much thing happened.. except we didnt know how to do that PILE of worksheet. and then we had Sejarah. and what teacher said about guys cooking and sewing are really romantic.. and somehow, teacher said that, while looking at mee.. like telling me.. and everyone was like, "sandraaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . .. .." and i just go. .. dot..dot..dott... .. . . .. .

after that, we had Free Period. and that's when everyone was sleeping.. we switched off the lights and slept.. hahaXD not ALL of us laa.. MOST of us slept.. and I was sitting with Niro, Michelle and Steffi. Sleeping and talking halfway..

now, its REALLY three quarter of the class who knows.. (>.<) and i remembered Sin Zhao needed to collect 50 cents from each student.. so, he came to me.. "sandra.. pay me 50 cents.."

I was so lazy to take my purse out, so I said.. with an innocent face,

"I'm sorry.. I dun have money right noww.. my dad only gives me 1 ringgit PER WEEK. and I just ate yesterday. One week, i only eat ONE time.. and it was today. I'm so sorry.. I will pay you at the end of the week, when I got my pay after washing ppl's dishes and bowls.. okay??" with the superrrrrr sad facee...

SZ: =.=" dont lie.. pay me.. .. .
me: really wann.. you dun believe, you ask siewjin.. siewjin, what i said is true right?
siewjin: YEAHH!! why are you forcing her to payy?? pity her u knowwwww...
me: seee?? i'm telling the truth.. =(
SZ: *face to sj* then you pay for her first larh
me: cannottt... i dun like to use ppl's money. I must use my hard earned money. then only I am satisfied..
SZ: dun liee laaa...
me: REALLY.. dun believe ask Emily.. Emily, right?
Emily: NO.. . .
me: *shit shit shit.. is she gonna spoil thiss..*
Emily: her dad only gives her 1 CENT per week!
me: yeaaaa =(
Emily: why are you forcing her? We call you Bai Ka Zhai okay? like to use money so much..

his jaw dropped.

me: no.. should call him Ah Long.. keep asking ppl money..
emily: ya ya ya!

and he just gave up.. and say,"erm.. like that arr.. then make sure you pay me next day laa.." at one point, I think he believed me.. hahahhaXD then after awhile.. aih.. kesian him la.. begging ppl to pay.. so i just give larh..

after that, we had English.. and NIRO, steffi and Michelle were sitting on the floor.. trying to hide from teacher.. but i was purposely trying to hint teacher that Niro was there.. hahahXD so everyone was laughing cause they know Niro was somewhere down there.. in between someone's legs.. ahahahahahhahahXD

nola.. jokinggg...

and that's when my life came alive again.. YUEN PING WAS BACK! and i got my white shoes back!! I WAS SO OVERWHELMED! i kept telling everyone, "yay! i got my pretty white shoes back.." i repeated that like so many times.. cause i suffered so much from that BLACK SHOES! and everyone was like laughing..

anyway, after school, went to Jusco with my mom, and she bought me so many winter clothing. (>.<) jah! and I was so tired.. so i kept bugging her to go home.. and once i reached home, I sleep AND sleep.. AND SLEEP..

so, now, i got to go tuition.. chaoz! =D

No comments: