Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sorreh?

I'm sorry,

I just dont understand.

Well, you may say I'm dumb, or.. . .

I'm just being realistic.

It's just written so clearly.

Maybe you just cant see it properly.


***********************************************

Jo Ee ask me to appreciate someone MOREEE.. and i was like.. . I DID LAAA. .. . =( and and Puiyi said.. I'm lucky... .. . and girl, I know it ;) hahaXD

muahaha! and Valerie just cant stop laughing after reading my messages =.=" and and we just cant stop laughing at Emily.. hahaXD

Little Miss SAD.. . . . hahahhahXD

During tuition.. My shirt writes, "Don't look at me JUST BECAUSE i'm good looking.."

and Val's shirt writes, "WHATEVER!" with the wadeva hand sign.

and Emily's one was LITTLE MISS BAD.. but her hair was covering the B.. so we thought it was LITTLE MISS SAD.. hahahahaXD

and Adeline's shirt write, i mean, was pinned with a PROBATE tag =D hahahaXD

No comments: