Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom.

just came back from dinner.. stewpikkk laa alexx.. i keep singing the Like A Boy song by Ciara to him.. then he keep asking me to shut up.. keep saying, "bad dog! bad dog! diam! diam!" go die la him.. =.="

then, he was like complaining to my dad, that I was noisy.. I thought I would get scolded cause I remember when he disturb me, I tell my dad, then my dad will scold him.. and he would say, "not fairrrr!! when she disturb me, u dun scold her.." then my dad will say, "you also didnt tell me.. if not, i will scold her also.." and so, this time he told my dad..

me: sometimesss I wish I could act like a boyyyy~~~~~~~
alex: bad dog!
me: cant be getting madd~~ but you're mad~~ cant handle thaattt???
alex: diam!
me: cant be getting madd.. but you're madd.. cant handlee thaaat~~??
alex: dadddddddddddd!!!! see your daughter!!!
me: what if I played you like a toyyyy?? sometimes I wish I could act like a boyyyy~~
alex: daddd!!
me: *quickly shuts up..*
dad: *turns to alex* you diam!
me: wakakakakakakakaka!!!!
alex: YERHHHH!!!! NOT FAIRRRRRR!!!!!! !@#$%^&*()
me: mwahahahaha!!!!

****
he said something unpleasant then i said,

me: I'm telling my husband.. he's gonna kill you..
alex: well, your husband is dead
me: *smacks him* YOUR HEAD! go diee..
alex: whaaaaattttt??? (>.<)
me: YOU SHUTUP... . .
alex: no.. YOU shutup..
me: you shutup... *actually we are immitating princess emily.. who always go 'you shutup..' got one kind of tone one.. hahaha*

***
alex: gor gor give you that necklace rightt??
me: yeapppp~
alex: aiyaaa.. sure cheap things laaa
me: *glares*
mom: at least he gave right? what you gaveee??
me: YEAHH!!! i wanted to say that!! what you give me?! gor gor buy me this necklace, phone and so much more.. christmas presents.. birthday presents.. he bought me so many things everytime.. you?!
alex: wha... *then i cut his sentence*
me: and ALL YOU GAVE ME is, MESSAGE FROM GODD! =.="
alex: HAHAHHAHA!!! GOOD ONEEE!!!! okla okla.. tell me what you want.. TELL!! TELL NOW!!!
me: I wan.. er.. er.. let me think.. I'll tell you tomorrow..
alex: no tomorrow.. its NOW, or NEVER..
me: fine fine.. erm.. oh ya! i know adyyy..
alex: what???
me: BODY SHOP!
alex: AHHH!! body shop.. get from dexter only laaa.. *dex is his fren who's mom owns body shop*
me: I dun care you get from who.. i want it..
alex: whaaaaaaaaaattt you wannnntttttt..............?
me: I want that cherry blossom thingy..
alex: what's that?
me: the cherry blossom either the body mist or perfume.. get me THAT!!!
alex: . . .. . . .. .
me: I want to see it on my table.. *with the super serious look*
alex: WAIT A MINUTE!
me: ??
alex: why am I giving you things for again??
me: erm.. erm.. erm.. my birthday!
alex: did you get anything for my birthday???
me: well, I didnt get gor gor anything for his bdae.. its like a rule.. u are elder than me.. so u have to get for me.. PLUS, you dun need a reason to give present to your loved ones you know..
alex: .. .. .. . .

I wonder if that fat butt will get me that Cherry Blossom thing that Val and I have been LONGING FORRR!!! so jealous of zunzen who have it.. hahahahXD

came back, and called pinky.. AT LAST! she picked up the phone after i called her the whole day.. that fattyyyyyy... .. . . .. miss her soooooooooooo muchhhhh.. talked bout 20 minutes.. she damn blur larr.. still as blur as usuall.. ahhahahahahaXDDD damn funnyy..

klaaaa... anyway, chao chao ppl! =D love ya!

ps: emily.. I aint no NV! go dieeee!!! I know I'm NSNA... wakaka! =D

No comments: