Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Unknown Language.

after watching one episode of Hana Yori Dango yesterday, I went to take a nap.. But then, tak jadi cause everytime i close my eyes, I'm worrying about someone. So worry that I would have nightmare everytime I close my eyes.

So, yeah. By the time I CAN sleep, my family woke me up for dinner =.=" well, i was so lazy to wake up, but since.., Mother's Day.. .. . . fineeee~~ went to Pavillion for the 13th million time. .. . (>.<)

Right.. I was really tired.. It was proven that I started talking some language that I, myself dont understand once we reached Pavillion..

seriously.. I dunno what was I talking about.. it goes something like this, "wajabadabalagaha, lasasasasasa, jignogobadaga.. . .. ." and my dad would be like, "what are you talking about..?" and i answered, "jabadagaladaaaaaa~" and I started talking that language while walking like a drunken lady.. . .. and i started laughing non stop for no reason.. and that really annoys alex A LOT.. . .

me: hahahahahhahahahaahahahhaahahaahahahahha
alex: =.="
me: hahahahhahahahahha so funnnyyy hahahhahahaha
alex: shut up..
me: hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
alex: sandraaa...
me: hahahahahahahahhahahahhaaahh
alex: before I slap you..
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
alex: =.="
me: hahahahhahahahahhahahahXD

after seeing me laugh non stop.. like a crazy woman.. he himself would chuckle a little.. cause ya noee.. he has a crazy sistah! hahaXD

got out from the house, and find this view really niceee.. so, I just took a picture of it..


went to Tony Romas.. but it was soo full there.. so, we just give our names, and walked around pavillion while waiting for an empty table..


salute your mother.. hahaXD

the ribs there are realllllyyy yummmyyyy!!!


sirloin sandwich.. super big can die..




then the beef ribs alex ordered...






and the salad I ordered.. it was so big that I can die of eating it..

then the pastaaaa~

we started eating dinner about 9pm.. and all of us wanted to vomit already cause all of us were so full.. and i think the whole restaurant can hear our laughter.. cause we shared really stupid lame jokes.. including Ng Tien Soong, FBI!
and then, my brother says he's like my mother.. always very forgetful.. and stuff. then my mom said,
-
mom: no.. you cant say that.. I had concussion..
me: what's conccussion?? kong ka kiau?
alex: what's kong ka kiau? kong ka kiau is THIS--> *bends his seond finger*
alex and I: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHXDDDDDDD
mom: ohmygodddd.. u guys dunno what is conccussion...
-
alex and I: =.=" of COURSE we knoww.. =.=" we were just making a joke out of it =.=" and it was the joke from the JUST FOLLOW LAW movie.. hahaXD
-
then, while eating.. Suddenly, I burst out laughing.. SO LOUDD... then everyone was looking at me..
-
alex: what whaat??
me: u..u.. hahahahhahahahahXD
mom: *glares*
alex: hahaahaXDD
*cause the way she glares, is exactly the way I glare at Chu Tat Tsun whenever he says I'm annoying..*
alex: what whatt??
me: remember.. that day... during Chinese class, you were like, "I'm fast.. I'm very fast.." As if you were Dash from The Incredibles..
alex: oh, AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAXDDD
mom: *glares at both of us for being so noisy..*
alex and I: *shuts up the sec after that*
-
but after 2 seconds, we started laughing again.. hahahahahhaXD then, we left about 10.30pm.. yeah.. for all those yummy food, it DOES cost a lot.. hahaXD but nevermind... MOTHER"S DAY!! hahahahXD wehn we came out, the whole Pavillion was so empty already..
seeee??
soo empty laaa~~
-
so, on the way back, i was so tired already.. I slept in the car.. then, when I reached home, I headed straight to my bed and lie myself on it.. wanted to sleep but then again, the worrying started.. .. . .to make sure I wake up once I received a message, I changed my message tone to a really noisy song.. so if I received a message, I would quickly wake up from my sleep.. In case if its in the middle of the night, and I got the message, i would quickly wake up...
woke up at about 3.30am.. but no message received.. okay.., continue sleeping.. at about 7am.. AT LAST, I did received one message.. THANK GOD everything's fine =)
-
then, after replying those messages, continue sleeping cause I was so tired.... .. why WOULDN'T i be tired?? i've been staying up late these few nights.. and I figured, I will be staying up the next few nights, I better get enough rest first..
-
so, about 10 something, my family went to have breakfast in PappaRich and went to shop for groceries after that.. and then again, my dad started crack jokes.. and all of us laugh non stop.. gosh... . . i think the *according to Puan Rashidah* SHATTERED-PROOF WINDSCREEN is going to break into million of pieces cause the way we laugh.. is.. ..
-
unexplainable.. SEE THE WAY I LAUGH, then x 4! hahaXD
-
bought a really nice shirt.. and then, all of a sudden.. my mom asked me to buy a shirt written,"Heartbroken." then got the picture like someone breakup.. hahaXD I was like,"NOOOOOOO... dun wannnnnn...."
-
came back, bathe, and had piano till 3.30pm.. dahla.. i was so sleepiee.. then, suddenly, teacher extended for half an hour.. ahhh!!! the Yamaha Piano Examination is sooo difficult larrhhh.. have to sing so much.. then sing and play.. then add in own chords.. then have to transpose there and then.. then the hearing is so difficult.. must listen to the whole song.. then write out the left and right hand part AND the chords.. GOSH!!
-
so different from ABRSM.. .. . much more difficult (>.<)
-
I'm so tireddd of studyingggggg larrr.. T.T
-
I can still laugh at the physics question we did.. "A SOMEWHAT confused ant is walking back and fourth.. . . .. . . ." HAHAHAHAHHAXDDDDD
-
anyway, ppl.. .. . . .

GOOD LUCK FOR MID TERM~~!!!!!
-
lesson learnt for me: Never go out when you're SUPER TIRED.. you could drop dead ANYTIME!
-
lesson learnt for YOU: Dont go near Sandra when she's SUPER TIRED! It's dangerous!
-
I'm craving for MORE hana yori dango... T.T

No comments: