Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Apology accepted.

I gave it all up~
I'm takin back my loveeee~

I'm happy to see everyone's blog happy. =)

I'm happy that Zui Khai apologised upon wetting my WHOLE BODY IN AND OUT! and HE'S WHOLE BODY.. since you want to do it straight forward, I'll do it too =) well, at first, yesterday, I was seriously damn pissed.. like, "wth?? what kind of attitude was that?"

i was actually boiling.. but then, after reading your blog, and you REALISED that you were too much.. ah! whatever.. I dun like hating ppl.. and i DONT hate you okayh.. i just dont like it, that's all.

oh, one more thing, i wasnt really pissed BECAUSE of the chinese society thing as I AM NOT ANYTHING related to that society.. what i meant was your acts that time.. and the times when i ask you to button up or something in school.. . and i cant believe that time you were laughing so loud through my face in front of the juniors.. if you dun realise, I have face too okayh.. you do like that in front of the juniors, do you think they will respect me next time?

and also, throughout the whole camp, when i guess, you were TOOO hyper that you dont know what was on your mind thinking when you do stuff that makes people mad.. that time, I seriously do think that you were acting in doing all those make-ppl-mad stuff.. that's why, if you realise, everytime you do something stupid, I will just keep staring at you from far.. in fact, the whole time, I've been staring at you for so many times.. it's just that you didnt notice it..

pls larr.. just be yourself can or not? I believe someone as old as you has brains to think.. no brains, as you say, also got ass to think righttt??? I seriously think that u are not what you are NOW..

I never hate ppl. Hate is a strong word, ya noe? and I dun like to keep unhappy things in my head. So, you already apologised, and it everything is perfectly fine with me and I'm cool with it. I'm not that type of person who will hold grudges till the end of my life.

and and and, i LEARN CHINESE OKAYH! i understand it.. I go for tuition okayh! it's just that you all punya chinese were so !@#)(*&^%$#@ until I barely understand.. hahaXD but i actually know what the roundabout you guys mean.. just that, those proverbs or got isi tersirat things, I would be like, "what you talking about again??" =P

and ANOTHER one more thing, I'm proud to have my name in your title post =D hahaXD

ANDDDD, one more ANOTHER thing, I'm sorry too if I did something you dont like all these while, I was just playing around especially at the REALLY beginning of the year.. and also cause of the one day camp post, sorry cause I was seriously VERY angry at that time..

*peace*


*******************************************

so, I slept really early yesterday.. actually, no lor.. I slept at 10 something.. but its counted quite early.. i slept after doing the post before this.. and then woke up at about 9 something, almost 10am.. and my whole family went to have dim sum in some restaurant..

it was yummeh! and I was laughing all the way with my dad..

dad: so, go back? alex, got exam tomorrow?
alex: yeah..
dad: let's go then..

*gets up from table, walks out, it was darn sunny*

me: yeah yeah~~ i got no more exam.. tan sai gai~~=DDDD *walks out*
dad: what tan sai gai?? go back and mop and swipe the floor.. wash the car, bathe the dog, clean the whole house..wash clothes.. iron clothes..
me: WALAO! why must I DO?? dun wan! after exam.. its MY TIME! muahaha!

*walks out*
me: OHMYGOD!!!!! so sunnyyyy!!! dad!! faster take an umbrella and shelter me!
dad: =.="
me: FASTERRR!! u run to the car then come back and shelter me!!!
dad: u walk behind me larr..
me: how cannnnn!!! i'm so much bigger size than you..
dad: then you walk behind your mother..
me: HAHAHAHA! you say this kind of thing, you dun wan to sleep tonight arh?!
dad: aiyahhhh.. now only morning.. by the time, night time, she already forget about it larrr... concussion maa... say things also must see the right timing or not wannn...
me: hahahahahahhahahahXDDD

concussion cause my mom always forget to do something, then she blame the case where last timeeee.. very longgg time ago.. the maid mopped the floor and it was wet, so that time, she fell down and hit her head on the edge of the wall and she was kinda.. memory lost.. i wasnt born yet that time.. hahaXD one more thing, and because my mom was walking at the back of us with my auntie, she didnt hear the conver... if not.. ahahahahahaXDD

as what pigs do, I did the same.. After breakfast, I went straight up to my room, lie down on my bed... browse through all the pictures I took yesterday.. and eventually... . .. .*snores*

hahaXD woke up at 12.52pm, wanted to do my piano homework, moved one muscle and felt tired again, so *snores* and then when my dad woke me up, it was already 1.53pm.. die shit man!

faster did my piano homework.. in 5 minutes, done it already.. hahaXD then, went for music class at 2.09pm.. was a BIT lateee.. but then, i guess they just started.. =) cause only Vanessa started singing =D

came back around 3 something.. and then saw my mom sorting out luggages and I was like, *sigh* australia.. I havent start packing yett.. went back to my room.. and i find that my room is ACTUALLY VERY MESSSSSYYY.. especially during the exam period.. it was a total mess that if my grandmother sees it, she would nag me BEYOND 24 hours a day.. hahaXD

and the fact that, she is ACTUALLY coming to stay overnight tonight.. so, I was tidying my SUPER MESSY ROOM.. and i am SO proud that i tidied it for 2 hours non-stop.. berkat kerja keras saya, bilik saya sudah sangat kemas =D

but then, i realised, my worst problem in tidying my room was, I SERIOUSLY dont know where to put allllll my bagssss.. i realised i ACTUALLY have many many bagss.. shit man.. without the bags, my room would look SUPER tidy.. but now, I seriously dunno where to put all of it.. (>.<)

okayy.. chao chao peeps! =DD love ya ppl! =DD

and to SOMEONE, I'll kill you if you say you're fat again.

No comments: