Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009

SBU Chinese Society One Day Camp =)

morning reached bout 7.30am.. saw the UBS members going to cameron.. Dil, Gaik xuang and all.. hahaXD then, saw yuenping.. she was hugging me and going, "SANDRAAA!!!" and after registering, she was gone.

zunzen, gone.
Keanloong, gone.
Su Zanne, gone.

everyone, gone.

and so, I went to entertain myself.. went to watch Su Zanne and Sin Zhao practice their gu zheng.. then then... when they were done, I was alone,

again.

after that, I saw Sze Kitt.. and I was FORCING him to accompany me.. until Yuenping came and accompany me.. =) Zkang came, went to accompany him to eat his breakfast.. then, the thingy started around 9am.. we were divided into groups according to the colour of the ribbon..

it was kinda akward at first.. like, when i open the booklet, my first sentence was,

"WHAT THE.. what the heck are they talking about??"

cause it was all in chinese.. and then when the thing started.. like wth.. okay.. everyone talking in chinese.. explaining every single thing in chinese.. and after everything, I will be like,

"wo bu ming bai ni jiang shen me.. I. no. not. dunno. you. talking. what. bout."

hahaXD then, everyone was like, "ask zkang to translate for you larh!" and then he would be like scratching his head.. thinking of words how to explain.. and after long explanations.. i would be like, "OHHHHHH!!!!!!.. . . .rightttttt.... . . i still dun understand.." hahahahXD

and then, to make it worst, all the games, were like those stationed games.. it was fun.. but then, we have to find the place and things by clues.. and like, rightttt. . .. the clues were in chinese.. and all of them were like talking some language from India.. and i was like, "okayyyyy...dot.dot.dot..."

I wasnt really hyper.. but after that, haiyah! just JOIN in lah.. dun give a shit.. so, after that.. oklarrr.. but then I'm not that crazy.. didnt really be IN THE games.. just play for the sake of being a group member.. cause I didnt wanna wet myself and stuff..

but if its in St. John... .. .i tell you. . .. I would play until all my opponent drop dead.. hahaXD anyway, Su Zanne kept saying me, "stop pak toh larh HAIYORHHH..." i was like,"WTH?! I was asking what does our cheer mean lar. . . ." cause each group had a cheer and like, wth.. I dun even know what it means.. worst still, I cant even PRONOUCE IT PLO-PEL-LY! hahaXD

overall.. had fun laa.. had fun bullying him and stupid weigin and xiau wei had fun bullying ME! sobssss.. *sniff sniff* blardy hell.. kept holding on to me and molesting me, both of them.. WALAO! seriously scary mannn.. hahahhaXD

I DIDNT KNOW LIM WEI GIN AND ONG XIAU WEI HAS THE ABILITY TO MOLEST PEOPLE! damn ganas ppl.. hahaXD anyway, these are some pictures =DDDDD

owh.. look at the sleepiee head professor.. Dont pray pray.. Ph.D holder kayh! hahaXD
someone took my phone and started taking pictures.. (>.<) sin zhao and a juniorrr~
whoah! Sin Zhao so great.. everyone kneel upon him =DD
guess whoooo??? hahaXD
We were STRONGLT against breast cancer =DD and our motto was, "TOGETHER WE FIGHT!" hahaXD
humanssss~funny onesss..


skillful oness..
cool onesss~blur onesss~
can dance onesss~
sporting onesss~and idiotic oness..

oh look~ its TIED TOGETHER, i wondered how he walked..
TOLD you he's a professor.. tie shoe lace with ONE hand only... FUYH! geng man!!!
oh! the war gameee..
keanloong explaininggg..
it WAS SERIOUSLY like a war.. but some of us, just stand aside and just.. like .. . ."what??"
scary man..
IT does not want to be seen..
oh! souvenirssss!! =DDDD
tadaaaa~~ niceeee?? =DD
my whole group.. which is named, what ming ady arh?? hahaXD sen issit?? i think so.. anyway, there's Su Zanne, Hui Yen, Ching Shean, Kha Mun, Zkang, Hui San, Ah Heng, Ah Keat, Wei shen who I called Wilson.. easier to remember.. Yi Da, who is not heree.. left early.. and ME!! =D


whoah! kesian.. there was this handsome guy kena bullied by two hot chinese girls.. ahahahXD


candid =DDD love them!
su zannnneeeee~~~~
spoon guy! hahaXD fake-nyaa the smile.. I ask you to smile, doesnt mean it has to be fake OKAYH!!!!! shesssshh!
wave ur hands up in the air~ =DDD spot us! =DD *wink wink*


kesian.. kien yoong kena stripped by the other ppl..

the he took pictures.. =.="

and he was tortured.. zkang went to comfort him.. hahahaXD

and then and then, there's this girl from sekolah Raja Abdullah, ppl, you KNOW me right?? THIS GIRL, she was 100 times louder than me.. 1 thousand times bossier than me.. 1 million times, more noisier than me.. 1 billion times ruder than me.. you WONT WANT to meet her.. she is, what I call,

GOD.

BEYOND GOD.

everytime our group see THEIR group, zkang would faster pull me away.. he would be closing his ears already.. hahahahhaXD and keep shaking his head and say, "mygod.. I pity her boyfriend.." hhahahahaXD as for me, I would just stare at her while she's shouting at other ppl.. and I was thinking, if i have a chance, i would go straight to her, and slap her face and ask her to shut up..

seriously, she shout and shout and shout for nothing, scolding ppl like a mad cow and shout so loud while talking as if her grandmother bought OUR school for her.. wa-lao-EH!

at that time, i was shaking my head while thinking.. "okay.. NOW I know I'm ACTUALLY QUITE FEMININE!" hahahahhahahXD

anyway, the camp ended at 5pm.. and I went home 5pm sharp cause my mom went and trash into the school and into classrooms to find me.. phew.. hahaXD

anyway, I had a really great time. Minus the fact that there'a a guy there that really pisses me off everytime I see him. GOSH.. and he thinks he is capable of taking SPM this year.. I think it's too difficult to him. He dont even have basic skills of being POLITE and MORALISE.. *sigh* I wonder what has GOT INTO HIM.. .. . .some little devil had taken the real guy away..

Now i know what Yuenping meant and HOW she felt.. NOW I KNOW what diffculty did she ACTUALLY faced.. .. GOSH! blardy hell. . .. ARGHHHH!!!!

damn him man..

anyway, dun care about this kind of bloody idiots.. yuenping, NOW i know how you feel.. if its me, I would have slap him already. Worst come to the worst, I would have hire a gang of Ah Longs and chop all his fingers down..

but overall, I had fun in the camp. Loads of it eventhough there wasnt anything to hoo-ha about.. but then, I'm glad your camp has turn out great WITHOUT THE HELP OF THAT IDIOT.. at least, most of them had loads of fun.. and you guys didnt "drop".. at least you guys SHOWED him what is called "TEAMWORK!"

you know what? I would really want to say to him.. "If I could rearrange the letters, I would put U, in between of the letter F and CK.." yuenping, I agree with EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAID ABOUT HIM.. at first i didnt know HOW BAD was the situation is.. but NOW i know..

okay.. I shouldnt get boiled with this kind of ppl.. erase erase! today was one of my most enjoyable day.. get to spend 9 hours with my loved ones =))) quite satisfying =D Plus, I get to meet cute and funny ppl different different schools.. hahaXD had so much fun with my group members.. eventhough we didnt win.. I'm damn satisfied already. In fact, I didnt know it would turn out to be actually so fun =) well, partly, maybe it was because of the company I had.. (>.<) but hello?? I still had fun with my group members, and of course my fasci, Su Zanne =DDD the joker of the day was zkang.. walao.. so crappish man.. hahahahXD i have to learn from him.. anyway, the it was ONE FINE DAY =)

*wink wink*

no one help me to tighten it anymore =(



oh, btw, look! 1111 emails! hahahahXD i dunno what to do with it..

Now I really know you in and out.
I love you.

No comments: