Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Public-kie Speaking (>.<)

*exhales deeply*

after hypering the whole time, my butt is veli pain oledi.. I sat in front of the comp for about 4 hours. I'm so tired. wanna sleep. But keeping surfing the net non stop. After one website to another.. hahaXD check out my facebook at approve all 60 friend requests. Answered so many quiz. Google ppl's name. Read every single testi ppl got in their friendster. Watched the 15 days song sang by one of the Yamaha Student during the concert in Youtube.

after everything,

I was about to off the comp.. when i realised..

OH SHYTE! my public speaking! it's freaking this coming Monday. Shit laaa.. got exam ps:lehh.. T.T Tien Soong!! you do back larhhhhh!!!! oh gosh.. I'm sure gonna my whole hands and legs and voice will be shaking again.. just like the year before.

and the year before the year before.

and the year before the year before the year before.

and shit la... i didnt prepare the script yet.. I DUN KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT!!! dun tell me to talk nonsense.. takkan I talk about how hot am i.. that is like UNDERSTOOD already? hahaXD nola.. joking =D

eh.. give me ideas on what to talk about!!! pls pls pls, ppl!! help meee! T.T *sobsss sobss sniff sniff*


(>.<) anyway, check this out.. the 15 days song. I find it darn nice lo..this is only the practice.. the real one was nicer.. but the sound isnt as clear as this...


nice right nice righttt????? =DDDDD she composed the song herself.. =D

ps: darn it... I'm hungry. I still dun wanna eat that pack of chicken rice! hahaXD and DUN FORGET TO GIVE ME IDEAS ON WHAT TO TALK ABOUT!

No comments: