Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Super funny and long post.

a la la la la longg~~

la-la-la~

Dear readers,
sorry for not blogging yesterday because,

I was busy snoring like a pig =D

actually, no. I was sleeping before tuition, crapping during tuition and sleeping back after tuition.. so, actually,

yes.

hahahahahahaXD sorry.. I'm super hyper now.

So, let the story of yesterday and today begin =D

Last two nights, I was so tired that I could drop dead. So, after tuition, I had my dinner and slept straight away. I thought of waking up at 12am to study for my Bio.. But I cant wake up. My upper part of my stomach hurts like crazy all of a sudden. Nope, not gastric (>.<) but, on second thought, it was BIO.. how can I not study? So, I forced myself to wake up and I took two hours to cover 20 pages. and it was only 2.1 of chapter 2. die right?

comfirm die.



my stomach was so pain that I gotta stand the whole night to study.. so, i have to stick all the notes all around the wall and door..

sometimes I just dont know which book to start with.. Bio...

I was reading 9 books at one time.. (>.<)

I cant stand the pain. So I thought of so many ways to study. But, none of them worked. then, I thought it would be better if I sleep for another hour. So, I slept till 3am. I couldnt wake up this time. I was so sleepy and at the same time, my stomach hurts like I could see the heaven light already.

So, I just continue sleeping. I did not study at all. Went to school, and it hurts like shit. I didnt even attend assembly.. i was resting in bilik serba. After assembly, like omg, I can barely walk.. then the super smart emily go and say, "God is probably preparing you for being pregnant next time."

I was like, WTH?! I'm suffering from the pain until my tears come out.. then you somemore joke with stupid stuff.. hahaXD then all of them keep talking crap.. Then, 20 minutes before the exam started, emily, vivian, bao yu zai and siewjin was stuffing all the bio information into my head.. i think only 0.01 percent went into my head..

damn annoying lo.. almost everyday of the week, i sure got some commotion wan.. I cried almost everyday of this week. Damn theee bee lewwww teee edgeee mann... compile the tears and you'll get one litre of it..

Bio paper 1 was okay. teacher had mercy on us.. BUT NOT PAPER 2! blardy hell difficult.. . . I think I'm failing Bio.. . .. .. . . one thing, when teacher was giving out the exam papers, she came to me, "First time didnt hear your voice today. So quiet arhh?"

of course quiet laa.. my stomach so pain., still wanna bising meh.. . . then later, ate lunch with Lexxie and my dad.. and it was soooo funny..

dad: what u wan to study?
alex: mayb I take law la..
dad: oh..
me: I dunno what to study..
dad: take business la..
me: dun wan. dun wan get into business world.
dad: take law la..
me: ..
alex: HAH! law?? you?? law is worst than Bio.. u cant even handle bio..
me: oh.. then dun wan.. i dun like memorising..
dad: then... take medicine la..
me: I dun wan to be doctor..
alex: then be nurse la..
me: I dun wan to be nurse.. I dun wan to stay alone in the hospital alone at night..
alex: you WONT be alone.. u'll just have dead bodies around you..
me: .. .. .=.="
dad: you this dun wanna take.. that dun wanna take.. what you want to take? how about accounts?
me: DUN wan.... i dun like counting.. maybe i wan to design stages?
alex: you CRAZY ARH? u think u simply draw then ppl make it just like that arh?
me: erm erm.. be movie producer..
alex: HAH! so funny.. where you gonna start?
me: HOLLYWOOD!
alex: =.= like how many ppl get into hollywood? see american idol.. millions of ppl but only 8 of them successfully get into it..
me: then.. i just study something to do with medicine laaa.. but dun wanna be doctor or nurse.. something to do with laboratory stuff... blood tester..
alex: YOU CRAZY ARH?! you know how to test blood a not? you just get take the blood out, put into the machine then you can get all the info ady.. wat you gonna do after that? sit there?
me: THIS cannot, THAT cannot.. I open kindergarden laa..
alex: where you gonna get the money to open it?
me: nehhh.. use daddy's factory..
dad: *smiles* U wan to teach them how to fry nuts arh?
me: nolaaa... just take the whole factory and rebuild and become a kindergarden..
alex: waa... dad, where you get this kind of daughter.. want to close ur business down.. you arr.. everyday dream dream dream.. you're so naive.. you're still leaving in your dreams.. you think you're the only person in this world issit? when you die, nobody cares also. cause it doesnt affect anyone.. the world will be going on well without you. You think you are so important issit? so naive..

*and he cant stop lecturing me about how naive am I*

me: then, I just study something that gotta do with medicine okayhhhhhh.... . . . but just dun wanna be doctor or nurse. other thingss..
alex: then study larh..
me: fine..
alex: then start studying your ass off..
me: i AM ALREADY studying my ass off..
alex: so, no tv, no laptop, no computer, no outings, no nothing..
me: EXCUSE ME?? studying medicine doesnt equals to NO LIFE okayh...

hahaXD later, my stomach got better, and went for Mr Roy.. it was so fun.. not many student came today because of exams.. all of us joke like dunnowhat.. the best class I've had this year. haha..

he was teaching us.. to memorise the colour of the rainbows by putting acronyms.. then he wrote there.. VI boys got *something something, i forgot* Riffle.. so it was Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet..

then i was like..


me: oh look! teacher.. your name! ROY!! at the first three letters..
Mr. Roy: yeah.. but I dun wanna tell you what the last four letter means..
me: erm erm.. issit.. . . .. ROY got.. blessed.. erm.. no.. .. . blasted in Vietnam?
Mr Roy: *stops writing immediately* =.="

*whole class laughed*


ROY Got Blasted In Vietnam.. and it was EMILY who wrote the BOO! guess who ;)

after tuition, had dinner, wanted to study.. but too tired. I'm ALWAYSSS tired (>.<) it was 10.30pm, so I wanted to sleep and wake up at 12pm to revise my maths.. I was preparing to sleep then suddenly so many ppl sms me.. wanted to ignore the sms-es but tak sampai hati.. hahaXD then talked on the phone.. by the time I put down the phone, I looked at the clock.. 12am ady.. I was like, "HAHAHA.. no need to sleep ady lo... hahaXD"

but, no.. i was still sleepieee.. so, I set my alarm.. 1.00am, 1.10am, 1.15am and 1.20am.. I keep switching it off and sleep again.. hahaXD in the end, I didnt even wake up to study.. hahaXD woke up today and still feel super sleepy..went to first floor with nanthienie and was talking with chengken.. funny like shit man.. chengken has a secret admirer. and she's a model. But according to keanloong, she's a model for some magazines for people who want to slim down but failed.. SO EVIL man, keanloong.. hahahhahaXD

before having Maths paper 1, I was telling Low stories about Mr. Roy and she was laughing non stop.. hahaXD had paper 1.. and it was ok LAAAAAA... . .. during recess, chengken kept asking me about THE girl... then keanloong and I started laughing non stop.. he looked so scared.. hahahhaaXDD then after recess, Michelle started shouting who won for American Idol.. and Puiyi was like closing her ears cause she dun wanna know the results yet but.. Emily purposely shout into her ears and say who win.. hahaXD

paper 2 Maths was kinda fun.. hahaXD I finished my paper and I left 40 minutes.. did four question out of 5 in section B... I was like choosing which to do.. One of the questions, I just made a conclusion that it was difficult so i didnt do.. then, since I left so much time, I looked back at that question.. and find it quite easy.. so, I just finish all 5 of it.. in case I get to score more marks in the OTHER question..

when I finish the whole paper, I left 30 minutes.. So, I started singing while checking my paper.. I dunno why suddenly I got so hyper.. So i started laughing like Chucky.. then Michelle who was sitting in front of me kept looking back.. like I'm crazy.. well, I WAS! hahaXD

then, i was like, "If you happy and you know it you smack Michelle! *smacks Michelle*.. If you happy and you know it, you smack Michelle! *smacks Michelle* If you happy and you know it, and you REALLLYY wanna show it, if you're happy and you know it smack Michelle.. *smack her head*"

kesiann her mannnn.. kena so much from me.. then when she sing some songs softly.. I would ask her to shutup.. hahahahXD after exam, Low was complaining how noisy I were.. then, teacher accidentally push the lock down, and "PAP".. it dropped on her table.. then i was like,

"TEACHERRRRRR~~~ why are you so angryyyyyy?? we're having exammsss you knowww.."

then she was like, "(>.<) SORRRYYY PEOPLEEEEEEEE!!!" then everyone looked back.. and i started laughing evil-ly.. hahahahXD Nanthienie was like shaking her head ady.. seeing me laugh like that..
after exam,

chu: omgggg!! so difficult can die?
me: can die arr??
chu: yeahhhh..
me: then why are you not dead? you GO DIE NOW!!! NOW!! GO JUMP DOWN THE WINDOW!! GO!!!
chu: O.o.. *breathes in deeply.* haih...

I was seriously so hyper.. i can hear puiyi laughing like some maniac.. in fact, the whole class was laughing.. hahaXD from my class, I could see my bro waiting for me ady.. then I started waving like a maniac.., but how could he possibly see.. I was at the fourth floor.. hahaXD on the way down..

sheau hwa: sandra.. u sure you wan to come my house? I scared you dun like it you know.. cause we'll be watching Hey Say Jump stuff..
me: =.=" you're making excuses rightt?? I know you dun wan me to go rightt?? I KNOW IT!
sheau hwa: n..n..noooooo.....
me: I KNOW IT! you dun wan me to come! you're just giving excuse! EXCUSE!!!!! u know what's the definition of excuse? it consist of 6 letters!
sheau hwa and Low: hahahahahXD
me: 6 LETTERS!! and you do you wan me to give you a sentence for all 6 letters? FINE! i'll give you since you like to give EXCUSE!

E- extraordinary.. sandra is EXTRAORDINARY..
X- x-axis.. in a cartesian plane.. there's y and x-axis..
C- C.. y=mx + C
U- I love U!
S- Sandra is hot!
E- extra.. Low has extra fats...

HAHAHHAHHAAXDDD it was so funny.. then i started laughing non stop.. then, in the car.. MUAHAHA! you will NEVER imagine.. my brother and I were SOOOO HYPERRR till the maxxxxxxx! this is a simplified version of out conversation..

alex: do you have water?? pleasseee.. . . .*with that cute cute tone*
me: =.="
alex: A GUY ONLY SAY PLEASE for ONCE in his whole lifee! so you better GIVE IT TO ME! i'm being polite.. *with the super serious voice*
me: what kind of THEORY IS THAT?!

*slaps me playfully*

alex: got a NOTTT?! just gimme the water pls.
me: gotttt.. but dun wanna give you..

*slaps me again*

me: ouch!! and you said PLEASE for the second time already! hahahahahahaXDD
alex: you shaddapp..
me: no.. YOU shaddap..
alex: no.. YOU SHADDAP..
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHXDD *screams* okay.. ouch.. *rubs my ears* that was pain..
alex: *pretending as if all the mirrors in the cars shattered*

*pinches me*

me: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT???
alex: in my car, you cannot be louder than me..
me: why?
alex: cause you're in my car..
me: why?

*pinches me*

alex: you cannot use WH-questions more than 2 times in my car..
me: What the helll???

*pinches me*

alex: hell is a bad place.. you cannot use the word hell..
me: so?? *with a really high pitch*

*pinches me*

me: OWHHH!~!!!! what nowwww??
alex: you cannot say, "SOOO" with that pitch.. must be lower pitch..
me: WHAT- E-VER!!!!

*pinches me*

me: WHAT NOWWWW?!!??!
alex: you cannot use that tone of voice..
me: wadevaaaaa~~~~~~
alex: okay.. like that can..
me: shaadapp la you... *started laughing for no reason*

*pinches me*

me: whaaatt??
alex: new rule, you cant laugh randomly in my car..
me: what the.. shut up..

*pinches me*

me: WHAT AGAINNNNN???
alex: you cannot use the word, "shut up.." its rude..
me: WHAT RUDE?! its not rude!
alex: it is in my dictionary..
me: why must I listen to you?
alex: cause you're in my car...
me: if its yours.. it's mine too.. who says this is not your car? *actually i say wrong ady.. should be, "who says this is your car? I thought he would laugh at me.. but...*
alex: who says this is not YOUR car?
me: HAHAHAH! YOU LAH!!! do you realise what you just said?? you said, "who says this is not MY CAR?" hahahahhahaXD

*****************************************************************
me: I'm not going to school tomorrow..
alex: me too!
me: YAY!!! *with a sacarstic tone* Like I care =.="
alex: eh.. i got college tomorrow..
me: wth.. . . . yeah.. you got no school, but got college right.. =.="
alex: I have a very big surprise with you.. it either you dun take the challenge, or you dun take it..*in a serious voice*
me: I take it..
alex: are you sure? *with that serious tone..*
me: yes i am..
alex: are you reallly really sureee?
me: yes, I am really really sure..
alex:but you will get really really shock wan worr..
me: what issit?
alex: when you get home, you'll know.. but are you sure?
me: YES!
alex: sure arh?
me: YEAAAA~ BRING IT ON!
alex: so you think you're good huh? *with that stupid tone*
me: of COURSE!

*walks into the house, saw my mom talking to someone but cant see who issit.. so i thought the person was a surprise for me.. i was like so nervous.. then i go into the house.. CHEH! my mom's friend.. then both of us started laughing.. my mom and her friend was like question mark question mark.. like so blur.. suddenly only we laugh like shit.. then, I asked alex..*

me: so, what's the surprise?? this one???
alex: the surprise iss.. .. . .. . . . mom~~!! what's lunch for today..?
mom: chicken rice..

*smacks myself onto the wall..*

alex: HAHAHA! that was the surprise..
me: YEAHHHHH.. the best surprise i've ever had!

cause my dad keep buying chicken rice for almost the whole week.. everyday also chicken rice.. so that's why.. we are so sick of it and want to vomit ady.. hahahahaXD

* on the way hiking up to our rooms, I smacked his butt with my bottle then he slapped me*

alex: my butt is more precious than my face okayh!!!

*slaps his face*

alex: !!!!!!!! *slaps me*
me: what noww?
alex: your face is more precious than my face okayh!
me: HAHAHAHHAHA! then why you slap me?!
alex: I MEAN I MEAN, MY FACE is more precious than your face!
me: I'm gonna ask my immortal husband to kill you..
alex: well, your immortal husband is not that immortal because he is not immortal and he will never be immortal.. . .. .
me: .. . . . what are you talking about??

*silence*

stewwwwpikkk mannn!!!! ahahhahahXD dun wann eat my lunch.. see the rice also no appetite ady.. (>.<) hahaXD

hyper laaa today =D love ya ppl!! =DDD 4 more days of exam.. which means just another 4 more days of hell.. 7 more days till exam over!

screamm ppl!!! =DDDD
ps: YAY!!! my blog has reached 800 post!! yeahhh mannn~~~
lesson learnt: DONT TALK TO ME when I'm super hyper..

No comments: