Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just when I thought,

I woke up at 7am this morning. Last night had some fun time with Derek and Dana. they are bloody crappy mann.. yeahh.. so had dinner there.. all of a sudden only derek's mom ajak us to go there for dinner....





the food were bloody delicious.. hahaXD
and then we had icy wineyy =D

you know what Derek and dana are busy playing??? they went to Friendster.. and started...

shooting ducks =.="

and they can be so syok of shooting it..

as if Malaysia v.s Man U.. and the score was 10- 0.. 10 for m'sia of course.. hahaXD
then our parents started karaoke-ing.. gosh!!!
it was so noisy.. they sing until out of tune.. until.. DANA HAVE TO STUFF TISSUE INTO HER EARS.. and my eardrum almost burst..

went back and my tummy was still bloody pain.. then no one to sms.. so, I started drawing.. and taking out colour pencils to colour stuff I draw.. my whole room is in a mess.. not only my room.. BUT MY HOUSE TOO!!!

AND I GAVE UP HALFWAYYYY.....

u cant imagine.. it was just less than 24 hours we have no maid.., and my house is like.. kena some tornado like that.. oh gosh.. look at my bed.. i dun even have enough fingers to count how many things there are on my bed.. towels.. clothes.. skirts.. bottles.. bags.. books.. bear.. phones.. colour pencils.. and my table!

usually after a hard day of studying non stop, I would just leave the books all over and go to school.. when I come back, everything would be in place again.. but now.. it still where I put it before I go out. its SO MESSY!!!!!! gosh! T.T I cant stand another 2 days without maid.. T.T

so, today, I woke with books and non-living things ALL AROUND ME.. haizz.. i barely got 1 quarter of the bed.. hahaXD went for breakfast in Old Town.. and for replacement tuition.. came back.. and i wasnt feeling well AT ALL.. cramps like shit.. probably also cause of the adrenaline rushing in me for tomorrow's sejarah exams..

bloody hell.. I'm still darn blur on what to read.. I'm failing it.. T.T sobssss..

help me.. T.T

I was suffering from bloody pain stomach cramps.. and then, suddenly I read somemone's blog.. that made me LAUGH LIKE MY MOTHER BOUGHT THE WHOLE WORLD FOR ME.. and I think my stomach pain got worse cause I cant stop laughing.... hahahahahahahahahhaXDD seriously.. hahahahahahXD

just when I thought there was nobody to count on,

you walked into my life

and lit up every single thing in it.

No comments: