Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Come back to me.

The song Come Back To Me by Utada Hikaru is currently stuck in my head right now.
Fine.
*change the R's to L's and L's to R's*
I know I just can broody flied that lice.. but then, dun have to be so halsh ralll.. .. . . (>.<) woke up SUPER early in the morning. cause my blarther is having mocks exam for his Law exam.. so , yeah.. i was DARN SLEEEEPPIEEEE... but aiyah.. nevermind laaa.. just go and have my breakfast with them.. I mean, I'm forever busy, so why not just take a LITTLE time of life to spend with them..

It just feels great scolding ppl. HAHA. XD It's like, you just release ALL the anger you had all these while.. and you just BURST like somekind of flammable thingy.. hahaXD

I scolded my mom for eating Nasi Lemak. cause her cholesterol is super high. and Nasi Lemak contains LOTS OF LOTS OF LOTS of cholesterol.. so muahaha! =DDD Hey! I'm just trying to be a caring daughter okayhhh.. hahaXD It's been so long since i scold ppl ady..

hmm.. let me think.. when was the last time i was REALLY ANGRY.. like REALLY ANGRY.. hmm.. . .. let me check my past post... owh.. no need la.. i know ady.. its Sheau Hwa.. hahaXD i think its 27 March.. that's a realllyyy longgg timeeee~~ =D

anyway, yeah.. I came back and started doing my Physics Notes.. DO halfway, i was bugging my mom to take me out to go for shopping.. for youknowwhat. (>.<)
then, my mom went to Cineleisure with Derek's mom.. ahh!! i didnt go.. T.T cause i was having tuition.. .. . during tuition.. Ade and I laughed non stop at the teacher.. hahahahXD it was really funny laa.. after tuition, I just watched the first episode of Hana Yori Dango.. and DANG! like WHATTHEHELL??? THAT's CALL HOT????? or cute???? gosh laaa.. the guys look so. .. . .. so.. .. . ibetternotsay.. .. . . sometimes look handsome but sometimes dun.. they dun look handsome when they smile.. in fact, they look ugly when they smile.. they only look good when they are acting cool.. . .hahahhaXDD
And I cant resist watching the second disc.. so I continue watching.. the F4 guys were so evillllllll~~ at the start.. and I really salute that girl.. i was laughing like shit man.. i think, my maid thinks that I'm mad.. ahhahahahXD
at the end of it, my mom came back with Derek's mom.. and Derek's mom was like saying that everytime Derek's sees me, he will fall down or something.. i was laughing like nobody's business.. cause actually, everytime he got some event, running or whatsoever, i will be there, ON DUTY.. especially during public duty.. those marathons.. and he will always hurt himself.. and I GOTTA treat him. .. (>.<) then she said, "Maybe he thinks you're too pretty, so when he sees you, he falls down.." i was like WTH?! hahahahahXD
Then, my mom got me a few long sleeves clothing to prepare for the trip to Australia.. yerrr.. its like.. so. . .not nice cause its wool.. it's like poking through my skin.. i dun like it larhhh .. . . . .(>.<)
later, had dinner with my family friends in Pavillion.. Alex says I look awful and I look like a kid.. T.T and everyone was like, "how can you say that to your sisterrrr???" (>.<) blarh! wtv larh.. he wanna say what then say what.. but then, I'm like so poker face cause my leg hurts like dunno what. . . . i walk SUPER slowww.. and my whole family was like walking so fast. .. T.T
I'm so mood-less now..
Anything from A to Z
Tell me what you want to be
I open my heart to be
You are more priority
Lesson learnt: Hand Yori Dango is SUPER addictive...
ps: I know it is a LITTLE to late to watch it.. but who cares???????? =P

No comments: