Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4 Beta arrr. .. . .

Yesterday, my whole family went to Nilai to eat.. to celebrate my dad's friend's bdaeee..I was so tired.. I was even sleeping in the car.. laying my head on my mother's lap really make me feel like a little girl.. After sleeping for a bout 45 mins in the car, finally we reached there.. Its a really nicee restaurant there. and the food there is reallllllllllllllll yummyyy...

got abalone.. sharkfin.. scallop.. sea cucumber and lotsa exotic foodddd~~

So, my brother and I were there to entertain ourselves.. He was reading his Physics.. and I was reading my sejarah while waiting for the food.. Then when the food comes, we started to crap.. it was so yummmmmmmmmyyyyyy.. and then, while the adults have their conversation, we started our little conversation..

me: alex.. tomorrow I got rollcall laa..
alex: what? that's so yesterday.. . .
me: =.=" but dun tell mummy..
alex: why??
me: cause I wanna surprise her..
alex: I want to tell... .. . .
me: PLEASE LARHHHHHH. . . . .
alex: fineee.. .. . .



***

*the food comes*

alex: OHMYGOD.. . .. its so yummmmmmyyyyyy!!!! if the word "heaven" can be used in food.. THIS is it.. I'm telling you. .. . .
me: rightttt.. . .. =.= but yeah.. its nice..
alex: erm.. . .. .sandraaa??
me: =.=" what?!
alex: gimme your portion..
me: WHAT?!
alex: giveeeee~~ i wanntttt..
me: BUT BUT BUT.. . . .
alex: mummmmyyyy~~~ Sandra needs to go to school early morning tomorrow BECAUSEEEEEEEEEE... .. . . .. . .
me: GOSH! FINE!!!!!.. . . .. dammit la you.. TAKE LA TAKE LA..

and EVERY DISH, he kept threatening me.. . ..=.=" what a GOODDDD BLARTHER I have.. first, he was forcing me to eat.. then, he threaten me to give him my food.. GOD LARH him. . ..

anyway, on the way back.. GOSH!!! my family.. really crap like shit.. and i quote puiyi.. i was telling all of them, "OHMYGODDDDDD.. you guys are SO SICKKK.. really SICK PPL!!! no wonder I'm like that.. its ALL your faultt.. cant blame me.. I'm living with a bunch of sick ppl.."

crap crap crap.. and reached home.. I was so bloody tireddd.. but, OH YES! i remembered.. I have finish doing something yett.. fine.. so started doing some thingsss.. I think this is the first time I spend so much time on that card. hahaXD

Do.. and do.. and do.. THEN! i realised.. when I finished half of it, it was already 1 something.. what theeeee... .. . took so long just to cut and stuff.. aih.. sucky.. then, I was really too tired and start to NOT feel well.. so, I didnt continue..

the next morning.. i woke up super early cause of SOME thingsss.. .. and I was like somekind of zombie.. GOD! i really cant recognize myself in the mirror.. like.. since WHEN i look so old?? and i really cant open my eyes man.. I quickly wash my eyes with the eye lotion.. and thank god it was much better.. .. (>.<) I think I really need lots of lots of rest..

the next morning, showed it to siewjin.. the half done one.. and wanted some comments.. then, I finish doing it during English time.. I finished it.. Yuenping was like assisting me where to stick some things.. then, Niro saw.. and she wanted to see it.. so fine.. i let her see.. then, Emily saw.. and she want to read.. THEN vivian saw.. then she want to read..

They were like making it so obvious.. then i said, "eh.. girl.. why dont you put higher and show it to the whole class.. take picture and put in the newspaper larh.."

somehow, the WHOLE class laugh.. stupid evedroppers.. I wasnt even talking to ALL of them.. hahahXD then puiyi saw.. and read.. and pass it to Jo Ee.. then pass to siewjin.. and to Low.. then to Sheau Hwa.. and to zunzen.. before that.. some jakuns behind the class were like asking the others to pass it to them.. to read one by one.. i was like WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL?!?!?!?!! gosh.. shouldnt have brought it to school.. . . T.T

Then, somehow, I just left it on my table.. then puiyi suddenly shouted.. "SANDRAAA!! YOUR CARDDDD!!!!! NG TIEN SOONG is reading it!!!!

I WAS LIKE, RUNNING TO MY TABLE and saw puiyi taking it away from him already.. and i was like.. WHAT THE HELLLLL... three quarter of my whole class read it already.. T.T and Jo ee can still ask, "it's for your cousin arh??" and everyone went =.="

I mean, she read it.. and its quite obvious rightt?? hahaXD then SOMEHOW.. I DONT KNOW HOWWWWW!!!! it was passed around the class.. and i was like so paiseh.. . . then, TEACHER SAW IT!!! and then Puan angela was like..

teacher: who's one is thaattt??
puiyi: erm.. teacher.. its sandra's..
teacher: owh.. sandra.. who is that for..
sandra: FOR MOTHER'S DAY LA TEACHERRRRR!!!! *turns to emily and vivian.. whispered, "when is mother's day again??" *

then everyone started laughing.. cause all of them KNOW who was it for.. . .. =.="

teacher: reallyyyyy??
sandra: yeah! sure! teacher =D
teacher: for this sunday.. ..??
sandra: *whispered to yuenping.. "mother's day this sunday?"*
puiyi: what the hell.. you dun even know..
sandra: I knowww laaaaaa.. I know its around the corner.. but dunno when.. so i just do it earlier...
puiyi and others: YEAH RIGHTTTTT.. for your mom..
teacher: awww.. you're so sweeeettt..

*everyone rolls eyes* hahahahhahahahahahhahaXD

then, we had recess.. i was fussing over the cupcakes... got like 13 cupcakes.. but the box wasnt big enough.., god larh. .. . . sorry sheau hwa, adeline and Low for making you guys late for recess.. told you all to go first.. and let me arrange the cupcakes.. but you all dun wan.. anyway.. LOVE YA GUYSSSS!!! i mean, GIRLSSSS!!!

then, had Add maths.., and yeah.., we had Honest Tears Round 2! and yeah.. it came to nothing.. we didnt solve anything eventhough we took 4 periods to talk ALL ABOUT IT.. .. .but... its just.. a cannot be forgiven thing.. no matter how patient HE changed me.. I still cant affect the fact IF he does it to me..

then, we hadd Moral.. which we spend it for Honest Tears Round 2! and and... the 2nd period for Moral.. Bao Yu Zhai, Eugene, Low, puiyi, and I were like crapping.. Bao yu zhai cant pronouce VEGETABLE and MEDICINE properly... ahahahahahhaXDDD so i was teaching him.. so chinesey la him.. hahahahXD then, he asked me an IQ question.. and he was like.. =.= with my answer..

BYZ: in a steamboat shop, how come the vegetable dont talk to the meat?
me: you CRAZY ARH!? OF COURSE they dont talk la.. no mouths! not like humas also! they dont have the five senses.. no nose.. no mouth.. no eyes.. no ears.. cannot touch each other.. Are you like MAD?! how can they talk to each other??? and. .. . . . *continue talking*

everyone went =.=" and then, he was speechless already.. hahahahhahaXD and during Sejarah.. I'm SOO proud! I make Jo ee DONT pay attention.. whoah.. like the FIRST time she dun pay attention in class.. really FIRST time.... . . hahahaXD cause i was telling her many many stories.. and she was interested in it too.. and yeahh...

ya la yala.. I know there was a SUPER big smile on my face whenever you guys talk about THAT someone laaaa =D

AND THEN. . . . we had UBS meeting.. and.. . . .aih.. I feel like Melvin dun talk THAT much to me ady.. feel like there's a gap between my juniors and I already.. When all of us were playing the game.. some flashback occur.. I still remember my juniors were my closest friends.. .. that was when EVERYONE was against me. .. . and I only had them. .. hmmm... ... ..

and NOT MENTIONING that they were bullying me JUST NOWWWW!!! THINESH AND NIREN KUMAR!! watch out arhhhhhh... . this Niren arh.. keep whacking my head.. first, with a ping pong ball.. then, he was whacking my head... .

and you say you respect me =.="

THINESH pulakkk.. aih.. dun wanna say laaa.. both of you arhhhh... but Niren, I enjoy bullying Thinesh with you... hahahahXD HIGH FIVE! =D

after school, alex fetched me backk.. aih.. bising la him.. we were like LAUGHING AND CRAPPING AND LAUGHING AND CRAPPING. .. . and we noticed that the Jai Ho song??? yeahhh.. Nicole sing it as J Ho.. not Jai Ho.. listen properly.. we were LMAO..

then, suddenly.., out of nowhere.. he said, "Happy Happ Joy Joy~~" and i was like,"What was THAT aboutttt???????"

me: the whether is like so hottttttt.. just like MEEEEEEEEEEE.. HAWTTTTT!!!
alex: omg.. pls.. this kind of thing.. cannot joke wan.. I'm hotter..
me: WHAT?! NO!!! I AM HOTTERRR.. the HOTTESSSTTTT!!!!
alex: and rounder than me too! =D
me: =.="



***
alex: why arent you movingg!!??
me: It's BECAUSE your fat butt is blocking my way!
alex: fat?? F. A. T... .. .. F.A.T equals to JOY...
me: HARH?! what crap you crapping?? Fat fat fat..
alex: FAT FAT FAT.. equals to Joy.. equals to FAT CUBE.. equals to FAT to the power of three.. factorise it.. then it becomes.. 3(FAT).. equals to fat times fat times fat..
me: ??? what theeeeee.... .. . . . .. . oh! wait! JOY = F.A.T.. so JOY equals to food.. . .food.. and.... .and... . .. and.. . .. ???? food and whaat??
alex: oh i knowww!! TEA!!!!

so JOY= F.A T... F.A.T equals to FOOD AND TEA.. . . .

sorry laa.. i was born lame.. and proud of it. so DEAL with it! hahahahhXD

Lesson learnt: Never look down on an old mule.. HAHAXD *inside joke* only Andreana understands it and UBS members.. hahahahXD

AND, TO FOUR SCIENCE BETA STUDENTS.. I know A BUNCH OF YOU are reading my blogggggg... hahahhaXD so, TAG OKAYH!! eventhough i know you wont.. .. .

btw, THANKS NIRO!!! LOVE YOU and to zk, hope you like it =)

and BAO YU ZHAI!!! crappish la you!! what ve-getable and meat.. =.= gosh! and minced chicken.. hahahaXD and CHU! stop saying F-words..not good.. AND puiyi! TRUST ME, he wont believe you ;)

No comments: