Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cook-ies for Teach-ers. =D

since I cant attend siewjin's party, so after posting the last post, I went to bake cookies for teacher's day.. my mom went for her line dancing class, so I thought I would just do it with my maid.

hm, NEW maid.

I dont know where are the tools. she LAGI dunno larr.. so, i find find find.. then at last, after about 30 minutes, I got all the things and ingredients out..

I started weighing stuff. and I SERIOUSLY needed her help.. cause everything was SO MESSY.. the first time i did ALL BY MYSELF.. usually my mom would assist me but but.. o.o this time.. i did it all by myself.. and MY MAID DIDNT EVEN HELP ME!

I kept calling for her help.. but she came, did one thing, then went back to the kitchen to idunnodowhat.. then i have to call her again.. then the same thing repeat.. again and again.. she JUST WOULDNT stand beside me to help me.. T.T blardy hell mann...

so, I did everything by myself. and now, I'm so tired that I can die.. 4 trays, 99 cookies.. my backbone damn pain weyhhh................. (>.<)



the dough.. look like dodol horrr.....??

99 of them.. actually there's 98 here. cause I ate one. I was so scared that it taste like shit.. luckily it was fine. =)

niceeeeee???



does it tempt you??
well it tempt puiyi already. she already BOOKED it the minute i told her I'm baking cookies.. while baking it, I called siewjin and asked her how was her party... and I couldnt hear a word EVERYONE was saying cause they keep passing the phone around =.=" and then in the end, I could hear sheng rei complain on how irritating I am cause I kept saying, "what?? whaat?"
not my fault! you guys keep passing the phone.. I dun even know who am I talking to. Anyway, have fun ppl there! =DDDD
ps: I burnt my finger ='( sobssss..
pps: I hope the teacher wont drop dead after eating the cookies.. (>.<)
ppps: good luck for Melvin's band performance which include Melvin and Jarrett tomorrow.. make me proud =)
pppps: good luck for zunzen's performance.. =)
btw, niren, who's your BLOODY SENIOR?? hahaXD yeah, I'm feeling better.. thanks man =) love ya!

No comments: