Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2009

Just, wondering.

I went blog surfing.. and I was wondering,

why after ppl break up they can't be friends?

well, not all of them, but,

most of them.

They seem to hate each other after breaking up.

and I wonder why..

why can't they just continue being friends..

back to the way they use to be BEFORE even being a couple? can't they just forget about the past and move on as if nothing happened?

well, of course you'd be sad after break-ups..
but,
sometimes,
we just have to get over it, dont we?

I mean, what's the point of hating each other?
Not like it matters in you future life..

Dont tell me next time, when your children happens to be friends with their children, you'd ask your children not to be friends with them.. and when they asked,

"but whyyy, mommy/daddy??" *with the innocent eyes*

and you would answer them, "because their daddy/mommy broke up with me last time.."

I think your children will go swt-ing... =.="

Does it really matters if you hate or dont hate that someone?
Do you really have to hate them?
I mean you already got a life without him or her, right?
Must them really hold a grudge on their ex?

well, I don't know.
I cant answer these questions.

not like I have an ex.. *looks away*

but I still don't understand..

No comments: