Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Really Moody.

*sigh sigh double sigh*

Yesterday, I slept very early. straight away slept after reading my hot gor's essaysss... it was like 10.43pm, to be exact. and I woke up at 4 something. I thought it was a weekend.. and suddenly something popped up in my mind.. "*gasp* EXAM YOU IDIOT!! shit !@#$%^&*( I didnt OPEN the BM book at all.. didnt revise any komsas. No tatabahasa. No format for karangan. NO NOTHING!!!! "

the next second,
"blarh! who cares? let me continue sleeping.."

sleep...

*had a messaged.. replied*

and sleeeepppp.. . ..

alarm clock rang.. *off it*

sleeeeeepp... . .

*maid comes in and woke me up..*

"okay.."

but continue sleepingggg.. . ..

sleeeep.. . . .

*heard my dad coming down the stairs*

WOKE UP! and saw the clock.. 6.26am! HOLE SH!T!!!!!!

four letters popped up in my mind.

its a word which starts with the letter "L".. continued by the first letter of alphabets, "A"and was joined by the letter "T" and ended with the letter "E"!

let me spell it out for you..
LA.T.E!

rushed like shit.. telling my dad to drive faster.. then ran into the school and to bilik serbaguna.. i was ONE MINUTE TILL BEING LATE! phewwwww... i'm SO THE DAMN LUCKY!

then, as usual.. followed Nanthienie.. but early morning, my mood wasnt good already.. then I saw Yuenping asked a student to wear his tie. But he didnt want to. He just ignored her.

in my mind, i was thinking, "blardy hell.. in ONE sec you dun take ur tie out and wear it, I'm gonna shout through ur face.I dont care of the teachers or other prefects will be staring at me when I shout but i'm SO LOSING my patience.." yeah.. i was THINKING of it.. I didnt say it out. But I guess I said it with my eyes.. It was already blazing with fire each time he ignored Yuenping when she talks to him. He saw me, then he took out his tie and asked his friends what's wrong with me.

Darn pissed, I just gave a fierce glare at him and walked away.

the whole assembly I was darn moody.. then exam started. after 2 hours and 15 minutes of paper 1 BM, it finally ended.. my fingers were gonna break..

How did I do?

Don't know. sucky, I guess.

they asked really stupid questions that I really feel like putting stupid answers.. like, "Apa yang akan berlaku jika pencemaran alam berterusan?" something like that.. and I want to put answers like, "kita semua akan mati kerana menghirup udara yang kotor sampai tak tahu nak cakap dan selepas mati, kita semua pergi neraka.. then mati lagi sekali bersama- sama.."

during recess, I was EXTRA moody.. and zunzen was cracking jokes that I find it lame. Usually, I would end LAMER stuff to make everyone laugh. but, not today.. because I was soo moody and pissed that I can shout at her face to ask her to shut up. Yuenping was like asking me to chill.. .. and I was like saying, I just dont know why I'm so moody. Seriously.. exams are killing me. My mind is all over the universe. ugghhhhh!

but, of course I didnt shout. It wasnt her fault AT ALL.. . . i think she was just trying to distressed all of us.. but too bad, I was darn pissed.. sorry zz!

you know what?I think it was the weather.. i was sweating like dunno what when I was doing the exam.. then, saw Jo Ee on the way back to class, went to see teacher..

and BM 2 started straight away. I took it easy.. I wrote VERYYY SLOWWWLYYY... and time myself at each section.. hmm.. slower than the exercise I did at home.. anyway, I took my time.. and halfway writing, i would think of the other happy things to distress myself. So that I can think properly. after letting my mind float away for about 5 secs then only continue doing my paper.. I hardly smile the whole day, but after thinking of something, I chuckled a little and broke into a smile =)

I find the paper okay.. cause I was seriously writing like my grandma bought time for me and I got 24 hours to finish the paper. Okay.. cut the crap.. what i want to say iss.. I wrote really slowlyyy.. like 3-5 secs for a word? not to mention that teacher did so many changes that confused us. hahaXD

yeah.. doing really selamba-lyyyyy.. then, still had 20 minutes extra.. check check check flashback flashback.. then HAND- IN *BYZ's pengaruh* the paper.. then, went home early, like 1.10pm?

yeah.. .. . so, that's all. .. .

Lesson for YOU to learn: DON'T talk to me when I'm blazing with fire.

No comments: