Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Boo ya! =D

boo ya! =DDDDDD


hi peopleeeee~!! Dont worry about me.. I've cheered up since yesterday after Puan Jugdeep's tuition.. cheer up by watching the last episode of Hana Yori Dango. fine.. i know I'm slow larh.. I know you guys finish watching it four hundred and fifty two years ago.. but I noob ma.. so take slower time.. hahaXD


AWWWW.... Doumyouji and Tsukushi is SOOO cuteee at the last part.. but it was so funny that when Doumyouji open the package Tsukushi gave him.. took out the biscuit which she carved his face on it.. and then he was smiling smiling smiling like so sweet but suddenly, "TERUKNYA MASAKANNYA!!!" ahhahahahaXD


Had Puan Jugdeep's tuition yesterday, counted quiet for the first time but then still la.. I laughed.. then, went back, suppose to read Bio, but i went and play piano.. play play play.. then I dint notice that I actually played for one and the half hours.. but I wasnt practicing my pieces or scales at all.. I was again, creating songs.. hahaXD


wished Low was there cause she really likes the songs that I would simply create on the spot. Then you ask me to play the second time, only 50% of the song will be there.. cause its like, on the spot thing.. hahaXD


then, went to read word by word from the Bio Textbook cause Emily says its actually useful. So i read larh.. and it WAS good... =D it makes you understand the basics for noobs like me before reading the reference book.. =)


Jarrett really made my day yesterday =)
<3


This morning, woke up quite late.. keep waking up then sleep back.. wake up then sleep.. and suddenly Pinky appear in my mind.. I miss her lotsss larhhhh..... that fat piggyyyy... always also ffk wan.. when we want to hang out together.. shesshhh!


had brunch with my family.. make lots of jokes again.. went home.. instead of nerding, i slept.. for a verrrrrrrrryyyy veryyyyyyyyyyy longggggggggg timeee... i didnt even notice that I slept for 3 hours! actually i wanted to continue sleeping.. then suddenly one of my old friend.. not to say old.. Met her last year during the UBS camp.. which was at the early of the yearr.. March, I think.. yeah.. she sms-ed me all of a sudden..


then, asked me question that I dunno how to answer her. HAHAXDD chee enn must help meeee!!!


yeah.. so that's it.. later have to go dinner with mwah family and my parent's friends in Avenue K, i think =D


chao chao! =D



"I wrote your name on the sand, but the waves washed it away,
I wrote your name in the skies, but the wind blew it away,
I wrote your name in the fire, but the heat melted it away,
then wrote your name in my heart, and that's where it will stay.
and if you asking if I love you, the answer is I do."



Credits to Gracieeeee~

No comments: