Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Bdae, ZhengKang =D

boo, ppl! =D

mameeeee~~ I'm so darn tiredddd~~ lalala~~ i'm high when I'm tired.. hahaXD but I'm currently doing my Physics File.. updating it.. la la la~~

went to leisuremall after piano to celebrate zhengkang's bdaeee~~ but before that, I was asking Tzekeat to choose whatever shoe they have in Nike for zhengkang.. GOSH.. SO DIFFICULT to make decision.. even Jia Wei aka Dex was saying I'm so ma fan.. keep asking me to cin cai choose.. like... . .howw?? cincai?? what if I choose the one he dun like?? waste money only righttt??

yeah.. spend quite a long time in Nike.. yesterday AND today. .. hahaXD then i asked tzekeat to text zhengkang, ask what colour he like.. gold or limegreen.. then he replied, u guess lah.. i love ******.. i read that, tzekeat and I was looking at each other, going wthell. .. .. .. then i was like, "I dun care who he loves, but I WANT TO KNOW what colour he prefer!!!"

then tzekeat ask him to be more serious.. and tell him... but you know what zhengkang reply??

"oh, and i love zz too.. . ."

i was like. .. . . who caress... T.T I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COLOUR HE PREFER.. .. . .T.T

tzekeat was like complaining about his credit.. cause zhengkang kept replying crap.. and i keep asking him to ask what colour he likes, but he didnt wanna answer.. hahahahXD

so, anyway, yeah. Bought a pair of casual shoes. SINCE EVERYONE says casual shoes suit him more than the sport shoeee.. so fine LO. . .. .

hahaXD

then, chee enn, zhengkang, eugene, tzekeat and I went to watch this stupid moviee.. dunno what mall cop.. and we were LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY in the cinema.. especially chee enn man... most of the time, I'm laughing cause she laugh.. not cause its funny.. hahahahaXD

actually, jia wei, xiau wei, adeline and siewjin suppose to come.. but one by one ffk.. ishh .. .(>.<) but cannot blame them also laa.. i'm sure they WANT to come.. just that they COULDNT.. right, ppl? =) It's okay to abandon me. .. .. . .. . . hahahahXD nolaa.. its really okay =D

so, yeah.. spend more than an hour in the cinema.. i tell you arrr.. this Low and Siewjin really kacau laaa.. talkkk so muchieee.. hahahaXD Low laa.. suddenly ask if got koko tomorrow.. then 8 a bit here and there.. ask me go with who.. alone with someone or what.. .. this or that.. hahhahahaXD after that, went to popular to get a few add maths and modern maths book for Mr Roy's.. . . ade, emily and val, you guys owe me RM13.20 .. this time, you guys have to pay me back cause I'm totally broke inside out.. hahahha..minus the fact that i think i dropped 50 buckssss.. .. . .hahhahaXD

okay, not funny. (>.<)

but who cares? if i get sad, not like the 50 bucks would run back to me rightt?? so,. .. .. nothing la =)

practically went home after buying bookssss.. . .. then went to have dinner with mwah family in Royal Selangor Club.. gosh.. was so hungry.. cause i didnt eat lunch.. hahahhahaXD therefore, i ate a lot, therefore I'm gonna be super fat like the Blart cop.. therefore, i will need to go to weixing, and get free liposuction and plastic surgery from his mom =D hahahahhaXDDD

right, stewpork starrr??? ;)

okay.. anyway, chaoz..

and to sheau hwa, I love you.. thanks for everything. .. .. . *HUGGIESSSSSSS*

and to zhengkang, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN. . . .=) Hope you like that pair of shoesss =)

There's so many stars today. I wonder if each of it represents something between us =)
Lesson learnt: NEVER buy presents with Tze Keat cause he might just blurt the price out in front of that person..

No comments: