Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eat-Teen!

when loveeeee comessss arounddddd~~
*******


It seems like every weekend I will post about food.. hahaXD nolaa.. cause every weekend also go and eat with "flenssss" maaa.. hahaXD anyway, went to Avenue K to have dinner with family friends.. then before the dinner, alex bring me to jalan-jalan, showed me where is Quartro and stuff.. fyi, quartro is a bar.. a club.. which have four seasons.. a room for spring, autumn, winter and summer.. like each hour, the winter room will snow, then the autumn one will rain, the spring one will have strong winds and lotsa flowers.. and the summer one, i duno.. ahhahaXD then we had some PRE-DINNER meal.. hahaXD went to subway and shared a sandwich..

I was like..

me: Alex! come, bring me in!
alex: HAH! HA-HA! so funny.. underage larh you..
me: aiyaaa.. sure can wan laa.. just bring..

*looks inside*

me: EH! why no one wann??
alex: =.= look what's the time.... ..
me: 8pm?
alex: YEAH, EIGHT ONLY... ppl usually come like 12 something larh..

after dinner..

alex: sandra.. come.. let's go drink some alcohol.. *shows the action that he's drinkin*
me: okay.. come! *super excited look* (it was a FAKE excited look)
alex: *pretends to get up chair*
me: =.=

so stupiddddd... its like we already know I'm underage =.="

alex: YES!!! i'm 20! wootsss!
me: =.=" are you like DREAMING??? you're only 19!!
alex: so? no lorh..
me: what no??
alex: what's after 19?
me: =.="
alex: 20 RIGHT?! RIGHT?! mwahahaha!!
me: =.= (sry ppl, he has a mentality of a 2 year old kid) then what's after 16? hundred also can right?? =.=
alex: no.. after 16 is SEVENTEEN, STUPID!! like THAT also dunno.. HAHAHAHA!
me: =.="
alex: ppl is sweet 16, your's is gonna be FAT SIXTEEN...
me: =.=" i'm gonna tell my husband you bully me like this every single day.. torturing my mental...
alex: you know what?
me: ??
alex: you're just gonna enjoy yourself when you're 18.. not 16..
me: huh? whyy?
alex: eighteen = EAT-TEEN!

!@#$%^&*()... . .. . . . feel like punching him man.. hahaXD..

me: alex? can you stop being so lame? control your lame-o-sity..
alex: whateverrr~~ you're still fat.. HAHAHAHHAXD
me: =.="

ha-ha.

no.. . .not funny! (>.<) ANYWAY, here are some pics of the food we ate.. and i can die from being so full... hahaXD



the prawn and century egg in some soup in the form of jelly.. ewh.. but when i see century egg, i think of Yuenping.. hahahahXD

the the sharkfin thingyyy...

then the abalone thingyyy...

and then suddenly western.. chicken chopppp~

followed by some vege~
then the claypottie rice~
see the fattie alex eatingg?
and finally, the mango pudding!
when i see this, it reminds me of Emily.. her pm.. "Dont cry over spilt milk. I hate milk."

Quartro~
and i just realised all the men were wearing red.. hahahahahahXD

anyway, chaoz ppl.. it's late..

GOODIE NIGHTIE! =D

btw, peeeeeeeee-pleeeee *immitates puan angelaa* TAG LARH! 121 ppl visited my blog in two days.. and only 5 ppl tagged in my chatbox.. pathetic larhh.... . . (>.<)

No comments: