Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2009

Cousiee's Wedding =D

My cousieee's wedding =DD on the 25th of April 2009. =DDDD jah.. just look at the pics.. gosh.. took HOURS to upload it.. T.T


the registration tableeee~~~
my cousin, dodo~
and my OTHER two cousins.. hahahahXD
ugh.. hate the flasshhhh~
love herrrr~~
Gilbert! her *points up* boyfriend =DDDD thanks for bending down, or he'll be taller than me two heads.. and i mean.. SERIOUSLY.. okayy??

my ANOTHER cousin, the bride.. hahahaXD
awwww.. my niece.. isnt she CUTEEEE???
and my niece's cousin.. hahahahXD
looking for the bridegroom~
gosh!! this boy is SO CUTEE!
my uncle's famileh!
and mwah famileh! =D
and my bijibiji cousin familyy~
okay.. its so dark..
presenting, the flower girl and boy, with the bride and groom~ =D
see how big is her smile..
my mother and I =D
random pic taken by alex..
CUT the cakieee~~~
open the bottle of champagne~
pour ittt~~
and you go.. YAMMMMMMMM SENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~
awww.. my cousin and niece..~ =)
humans all around...
whoah.. my dad look so happy.. hahaXD
she was holding the cup of wine.. i thought it was just for fun..

BUT SHE DRANK IT!!! and i was laughing like shit.. going OHMYGOD!
they drink the glass of champagne..
forced to kiss each other by the emcee.. hahaXD
laugh laugh laugh.. and the friends demand that the kiss did not satisfy them..
must have sound, so the emcee put the mike near them.. and then only kiss.. hahahaXD it was so stupidddd and funnyy...
random pic..
i dunno why i took this picture.. it just shows that they are having their time of their life..
chill la, aunty.. hahahXD
sorry for being so fat.. its not my fault. .. . my mom is a good cook ya noe? hahaXD and my dad owns a FOOD company..
my OTHER niece was crying.. cause my mom carried her..
then there comes her sister, hugging her.. asking her not to cry.. AWWWW!!!!
she's so cute larhh!!!
first, my cousin was carrying my niece.. and my niece's cousin..
then she demans for a hugggg~~~
and he hugged herrrrrr..
AWWWWW!!! its SO LOVING AND CUTEEE!!!
my cousin~~
and MORE COUSINS!!! hahahahXD WOOTSSS!! i'm the tallest!!! yay!!
my cousin's famileh~~!
Pearlyyy!!!
my cousin and bro, talking about dunnowhat thing.. gamess..
My elder than me 5 day's cousin! =D Andy! =D
the Fat-tastic Four.. hahahhaXD
GOSHH!!! sorry that i'm the fattest among all of them.. .(>.<) aiyaaa~~ why she not smilingggg???
mwah parentssss~~~
oh! the flowerboy~~ hahahhaXD he's getting married.. hahahaXD

we sedang syok sendiri..~~


oh! my daddddddyyy!!!
went home.. and er... sorry la.. SS.. ya noe? hahaXD
that's all folks! i took SO LONG TO UPLOAD THE PHOTOS.. giving COMMENTS would be a token of appreciation from you guys.. so TAG THE CBOX!!!

No comments: