Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Covenant.

*yawns*

I'm tired, but I woke up at 10am. I slept at 7pm yesterday.

It's been so long since I've really slept without any doubts.. without any fear of what subject to read after I wake up.. without any disturbance of that stupid alarm clock to wake me up to have a date with BOOKS!

Fifteen hours. (>.<) That shows how tired I was. All the sleeping time I missed was all paid back just now. The last sms I read before sleeping was from Valerie.. ".. . .. Ask me online later.. watching American Idol, nudge me or something =D" later did I know I didnt go online after that. Haha.. I slept because I find American Idol boring larr...


anyway.. that Kris guy was kinda handsome.. but I prefer the guy from the movie, The Covenant... I just watched just now on tv.. At first I didnt like the movie.. but then later on.. oh god.. it was one of the nicest show I've ever watched..

Yesterday, the whole 15 hours I slept, I realised my family is ACTUALLY very noisy.. hahaXD actually, before that, I had really good sleep cause my mom went for class, my dad went for a meeting, and my brother went back to college for exam.. I was reading my sejarah book.. and I fell asleep.. like HELLO? of course.. its SEJARAH!! the subject that will NEVER fail to make me fall asleep..

so yeah, I slept.. then I heard alex coming back.. then heard his voice complaining on the phone to my dad that my mom cooked very little.. ask him to buy something back.. then I heard my mom came home.. and she was asking my maid if I ate my dinner already or not.. and my maid told her no, and I am sleeping.. she asked my maid to wake me up to eat first..

so, I heard my maid come in to my room and ask me to go and eat first.. I shook my head, told her I dont wan.. ask her not to disturb me to sleep.. then point at the fan.. then she switched on the fan.. then I point at the air-con.. and she helped me switched on the air con.. and lastly I point at the lights and automatically she switched off the lights.. hahaXD the next time I woke up to check my messages, it was already 3 something.. blardy hell..

I didnt know I slept for so long.. then I realised I should've point at the blanket.., so that my maid will cover me with the blanket right?? because i was totally FROZEN.. I could barely move.. SO COLD MAN!! i was sleeping under the air con.. and the fan was on.. GOSH! I woke up shivering non stop.. but I still continue sleeping.. Until 5 something..

I woke up and checked my message again.. then my maid woke me up for school.. I told her that I'm not going to school.. then my dad came to my room.. and woke me up again.. then i say told him I'm not going to school again..

and continue sleeping..

and sleeping..

and snoring..

and dreaming..

and pigging..

and finally woke up and ate sweet potatoes for breakfast! hahaXD and enjoyed a movie with alex..



the COVENANT! =D
dunno what they doing.. hahaXD
the four teenage wizard..Steven Strait.. Isnt he much cuter than Kris?? hahahahahXD nah... SOMEONE is MUCH more cuter in my heart.. hahaXD

okayy.. goodnight ppl.. I wanna go sleep.. seriously still tired.. hahaXD buh-byee!



pui yi. says:
why dont point at your phone?

pui yi. says:
ask her help you reply la your messages

pui yi. says:
HAHAHAHAHA

pui yi. says:
xD

::)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> You're one in the million. says:
GO DIE!

pui yi. says:
wahhh

pui yi. says:
like that la

pui yi. says:
okay

..::)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> You're one in the million. says:
=.=

..::)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> You're one in the million. says:
MAKE SURE YOU GO ARH!

pui yi. says:
i'll follow nikang

pui yi. says:
BYE

..::)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> You're one in the million. says:
=.=

wthell puiyi.. then she go offline.. aih.. luckily that time I want to sleep.. couldnt care much.. HAHAHAHAXDDDDD

No comments: