Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bao Bei Siewie~!

To my bao bao bao bao bao BEI:

16 oledi horrr?
Old ady horrr?
Unlike me, still young, sexy and hawt!
Aih, you're way too old to be sexy and hot... hahaXD

BUT! It's a pleasure or not.. to have you blowing through my ears ALL THE TIME just to ya noee.. YOU KNOW I KNOW LARH!!!.. hahaXD stewpork la you.. But you know I love you.. Like how i love...

SIEWJIN... . .. . . .!!!! z....
HAHA!!

Well, You're the person who I always go to when I cry because you're the only one who actually offered me your shoulders to cry on.. =)

Anyway, big girl ady.. MUST be more MATURE!!! a.k.a stop tickling and blowing into ppl's ears.. hahahaXD





We will always be friends forever =)


Big ady.. shouldnt eat so much ya noeeeee??? hahaXD
and should SMILE MORE for god's SAKE! compare MY smile and YOURS man.. like heaven and hell.. sushi and rice..

and be lamer man! hahaXD

I knew how nervous you were..
and when you jump across the pole..

I knew you can do it... . . and you did =) I'm proud to call you my friend.. =) my BEST friend =D

You're one of the hottest girl among the 7 ppl there! the 7th one is AT THE BACK of Sallyyy~~ hahaXD
PEACE BABEH!

and you know all the good times we had together.. .. . .


I forgot to mention that you GOTTA stop chewing on MY HAIR TOO! hahahahXD
We are the Charlie's ANGELS, girl! =D we TOTALLEH RAWK THE WORLD! actually, its ME.. hahahahahXD nahh.. JOKING =DDDD


YOU KNOW i love you =DDDD
dengan bergaya-nyaaaa~~~ hahaXD
smiles babeh!!!
and we are friends forever =D
I totally love your hair.. hahahahaXD like somekind of cacated sailormoon! hahaXD
But who cares? U KNOW i love you.. and YOU KNOW you're taller than me T.T
and bao bao bao bao bei, do you realise you have a hawt bodeh??? hahahahaXD


miss pulling trees, becoming tarzan and jane with youuu!! =D
er, bao bei.. . . . This is not a way to show how you love your daughter ya noeee?? hahaXD
and all the times we had together.... . . .
with your so called "sweet" faceee.. hahahaXDDDD nolaa.. jokinggg..
and the "WHAT THE HELL" faceeeeeee~~ hahahaXD
I'll be in blue, soon bao bei.. SOON.. =D
okay.. that's SUPER SCARRRYYY.. i prefer to be in WHITE again.. hahahahXD
even our indonesian fwends love you... ahhahahahXD
gosh! we just broke our brains INTO FOUR! hahahahXD
THIS is how you spell.. "FRIENDS FOREVER"..

ANYWAY, bao bei. .. . .

For whatver bloody nice things you did, or whatever VERY ugly things you did.. wait.. wthell am I talking about.. ANYWAYYYYYY!!!!!!

I STILL LOVE YOU!!! =D you are the only person who can judge a person well...

you are the only person who can understands me when nobody does..

you are the only person who can go REALLYYYY crazy with me..

you are the only person who sends chills down to my spine..

you are the only person who can finish all my food.. hahahahahahXD

you are the only person who is fat enough for me to hug.. nola.. jokinggg (>.<)

you are the only person who can get angry easily.. =x

and the person, who gives me a hug without me asking for one =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LIM SIEW JIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy SWEET sixteen!

and MAY ALL YOUR WISH COME TRUE!!! and STOP BLOWING INTO MY FREAKING EARS FOR GOD'S AND EARTH'S SAKE!

wo zhi dao, ni zhi dao wo ai ni, bao bei! =DDDDDDDD

na-o-ne-ka-te-li-ke-ren

pappalappashappa, DING DONG!!!!!

siewiee~ the genie,
who hit my kidney!

boy oh boy, I remember every single mad thing we go through =)

ps: sorry for the late bdae post... . . ..(>.<)

No comments: