Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2009

28th May 2009

okay. Now, I'm back to normal mood. YAY! exam habbissssssss~~!!! woohooo!!!

Today, I was the normal hyper Sandra. First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating my blog for a WEEK! as puiyi said, "Sandra, its SO NOT you." of course, I am the type of person who blogs every single day and if I dont see you update your blog for ONE day, I will consider that as a ROTTEN BLOG.

yeah, I know.

It's not that I dont want to update but there's so many unhappy things happening around me and I SO DONT have the mood to blog.

well well.. last night.. let's see.. I was SO SLEEPY CAN DIE. came back from school with the sad sad swollen eyes. then had a nap before going to Mr. Roy and INDEED HE CHEERED ME UP. well, it's because of his lame jokes.. then I started laughing non stop. before that, I find it SO HARD just to smile. But now, everything's fine.

but then, in the car. wow. It's the first time I didnt even utter A WORD.

I had no appetite. Keep skipping meals. got scolded (>.<) by the SPOON BROTHER! hahaXD fine, eat then eat LO... so, last night.. about 9pm I started opening my Sivic book. I wasnt reading at all. All night just staring at my phone and sms-ing my dear Gracieeeee~ then talked on the phone bout an hour. After that baru I got satisfy and study.

It was kinda hard for me to study with shitty emotions but of course my darling cheered me up SO MUCH =D well, of course I know you'll always be there for me, right, darlingggg?? love ya! =D

I got a cup of coffee and gulped it down as fast as I could. Well well, I finished the whole 4 themes in the Sivic book that i NEVER THOUGHT i will finish it.. I was so proud of myself. I actually read EVERY SINGLE WORD from page 1 till 126 =DDD

about 12.30pm, I finished the whole thingy. and started PJ.. oh god, I dah habis bateri.. at 1 something I started to feel SUPER SLEEPIEEE ALREADY... then I THINK i slept.. then I dunno what time. I woke up.. read a few pages and slept.. wake up, memorise a few pages and slept back.. well.. it continued being like this for the whole night.. I thought everything I read wont be going into my head but surprisingly.. serba sedikit pun ada masuk laa.. but I didnt finish the whole PJ thingy.. because i thought I already spent the whole night last week reading and memorising it so this time, I just roughly flipped through just to refresh my memory..

wake up, sleep, wake up, sleep then got and sms.. Man U lost.. hahaXDD I remember Simmarjit betting with the 4 Omega guys.. so this morning, when the 4 omega guys saw him.. they were like, "macam mana, Simmarjit? bogel lari sekolah??"

HAHAHAHAHXDDD darn funnyyy mannn... so, EST Paper 1 started.. okay.. I crapped lots in the essay.. wrote about 430 words.. then after 10 minutes, Sivic started..

OH MY HEAVEN.

it's the BEST PAPER i have ever had on earth! cause EACH AND EVERY QUESTION was RIGHT from the textbook. as in, after every chapter, they have questions right? so yeah, teacher took EVERY SINGLE QUESTION FROM THERE and SO HAPPEN, i did every single question last night.. whoah.. cantik.. first time I did until so care free.. circle here circle there like playing tic tac toe only.. hahahaXD then when I finish the paper, i looked at the clock..

WALAO.. 45 minutes more.. T.T I wanted to sleep but I just cant sleep.. so I started writing stupid stuff.. hahaXD I mean, mostly its common sense but then, i kinda memorise the answer already? haha.. Low and I were like smiling at each other.. =D


and then we had Recess, Low and I went to Bintang Cafe and ate the biscuit I brought while discussing everything about PJ.. hahaXD cantik dia read my beautiful notes.. hahahaXD then, PJ started.. once we got the paper, I heard ppl gasping..

I was like, "WHAT WHAT??" then I read myself.. i was like, "AHHHH!!!" then puiyi and the others who havent get the paper were like, "WHAT WHAT??" then when they know the question, everyone wanted to scream.. but then, when we GASP also the teacher ask us to KEEP QUIET! no need us to scream, because we can hear ALPHA STUDENTS SCREAMS when they got the paper.. ESPECIALLY DERRICK LOW!


the question was,

Lukiskan gelanggang sepak takraw dengan ukuran yang tepat.

we were like, "WHAT?! sepak takraw?!" cause teacher asked us to memorise the tennis one only.. we were all dying.. and I already make a decision which is JUST DRAW THE TENNIS COURT because i dun even know a SINGLE THING about the sepak takraw court..

then, after that, we were about to C.O.L which is CRY OUT LOUD when teacher said they was changes in the paper.. and then, she wrote on the board.. cancel the word SEPAK TAKRAW and wrote TENIS.. all of us were like, "PHEWWWWW~!"

then during the PJ paper.. there was one question..


Sukan SEA yang ke-25 akan diadakan di...

A) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
B) Laos
C) Vietnam
D) Bangkok, Thailand


SHIT! i thought.. that was the question i waste about 20 minutes to think.. I reallly didnt know.. I've come to a really desperate point..




This is what I wrote in my PJ paper EXACTLY! really desperate right? (>.<)
then, after PJ, everyone was so happpyyy.. cause the next paper is only EST paper 2.. then, i was so hyper man.. I keep talking and talking and talking, not afraid any of the information wil come out of my brainsss because EST paper 2 no need to memorise anything.. hahaXD

all of us started talking.. and then somehow the topic about SPOON brother came out.. then after that, dunno WHY everyone started pronouncing zhengkang's name..

emily: zhengkang.. how do you pronounce it? Sandra pronounce differently
puiyi: zhengkang laaaaa...
emily: zhengkang..
puiyi: no.. zhengkang. Sandra, how do you pronounce?.. OH YA HOR!! you dun call him zhengkang
sandra: =.= whaaattt...? zhengkang laa..
emily: see? different wan.. its zhengkang..
puiyi: I pronounce as zhengkang
siewjin: zhengkangg..

THEN! without noticing, teacher was RIGHT BESIDE US listening to our conversation, wondering what the hell are we doing, pronouncing ppl's name.. and the we started laughing like shit.. ahahhahahahaha.. there we are, standing at one corner of the class, pronouncing ppl's name with teacher standing RIGHT beside us but we didnt notice her.. HAHAXDD

then talk talk talk talk non stop.. and then EST Paper 2 started.. everyone finished quite fast.. then, somehow, Nanthienie, Niro, Michelle and I started playing around.. it started with me keep singing the Rihanna's new song.. and it kinda annoy the whole class.. hahahahahaXD then, I started disturbing Eugene who was like question mark question mark.. I started making my OWN jokes and started laughing at MYSELF.. the whole class was so quiet during the exam.. but Niro, Nan , Michelle and I started playing around..

talking with sign languages that can make you laugh your ass off.. then, I started laughing OUT LOUD then teacher was like, "what are you laughing at..?" then everyone quickly turn in front, afraid will kena also.. then i was like, "nola teacher.. just thinking about my boyfriend.." guess what she replied, "ohhh.. i seeeeeee *with a smile*" then the whole class turned back all of a sudden at started laughing at me..

hahahahhaXD damn funneh like shyte.. hahahahahaXD =DDDD

then, after thaattt, all of us were so hyper. Mostly, me. =D

then went for Chinese tuition. Complaint so much to Alex.. and he was like, “chill la..” and then he started giving me unwanted lectures which makes me ask him to “SHUT UP!”

chaos.. gotta go bake cookiessss~ (>.<)
I love you.
17 weeks, darling =)

No comments: