Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happeh Teacher's Day =D

okay, let's start~

I was so exhausted but I still got heart and strength to do these until 2am.. and like wthell?? still got ppl playing basketball 3 something in the morning.. like those ghost only.. . . anyway, I can barely open my eyes but I did thiss..

time cut cut cut~~
paste paste cut cut
MORE paste paste~~
and staple staple =DDD

and great, I woke up at 6.30am... two words,

DIE SHIT! * I sound like weixing larh.. "serious shit" "die shit" sure got the word SHIT at the back* hahaXD

I was rushing like crazy man... and I was kinda late.. I was sooo sleeeepieeee.. I ran into school then ran into bilik serba.. and I just heard the last sentence Nabila uttered,

"okay, now go for your duties~.."

i was like. .. . . er.. .. .what's happening??? (>.<)

then early in the morning, duty was go up every half an hour after assembly for roundings.. and every 15 minutes after recess.. omg, SO TIRING man.. somemore Nanthienie didnt come.. sheesshhh! leave me alone.. T.T.. but hor, imagine ppl who get 4th floor rounding.. by the time they come down, they have to go up again.. hahahaXD

puiyi, Emily, Vivian, Weigin and I were like together almost everytime.. but mostly my future WIFEY, fatty puiyi. hahaXD went to observe the students.. then saw few student brought handphones.. kantoi lorh.. somemore what? hahaXD

the whole day was just walking around the school.. non stop walking round the school for almost 7 hours.. actually, there was no use for us to duty because the students were UNCONTROLLABLE! i mean, if I am in their position, I will make noise also laa.. its SO BORING okayh.. waiting for the performance and stuff.. kesian the juniors who were damn close to me.. all sure kena from me wan.. especially Trishala..

me:keep quiet... RIGHT NOW! NOW!! *she wasnt making noise actually.. talking very softly*
trishala: *looks at with innocent eyes..*
me: STOP MOVING, right NOW! now!!
trishala: *sat VERY STILL*
me: i said, STOP MOVING!!!
trishala: ??? *cause she wasnt moving*
me: STOP MOVING YOUR LUNGS.. which means, STOP BREATHING!

hahahahahXD kesian her mannn..

during recess, puiyi and I went to hunt for teachers to give them the cookies.. and I was like giving teachers lecture while giving the cookiess.. even to Puan Sareah! hahaXD i was like,

"CIKGU! Selamat Hari Guru.. *gives the cookies* cikgu! mesti HABISKAN arrr.. saya buat dengan PENUH kasih sayang... buat sampai pagi.. lagi saya punya jari pun kena burn.. sakit tau cikgu.. jadi, cikgu mesti HABISKAN.. dan setiap kali cikgu makan biskut ini, mesti enjoy with the LOVEEEEE~..."

it goes on with EVERY TEACHER.. and puiyi was like wthelll??? hahahahahXD she was laughing non stop.. damn funnehhh mannnn... and EVERY teacher have DIFFERENT expression.. it was SO FUNNY..

then, when I gave to Puan Sareah, I said the same thing.. then when i wanted to give Puan Zuraimah.. she was like saying, "mesti emak dia yang buat ni.." Puan Sareah repeated my line.. DAMN FUNNYYYY... I was about to tell Puan Zuraimah that I did it MYSELF.. but then Puan Sareah was like, "bukannnnn.. dia buat ni dengan PENUH KASIHHHH SAYANGGGG... mesti makan.." hahahaXD

I told Puan Alicia, and she was like, "okayyy.. thank youuu~~~!!! =D"

me: teacher, must eat arr..
teacher: okayy..
me: I did it by myself wan you know.. must eat arr!
teacher: okayy..
me: I did it will all my heart and soul wan you knowww, must eat arrr!!!
teacher: OKAYY!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH damn funnyyy mannn... hahahahahahahXDDD then, I gave to... ...

Cik Rahayu said, "okay! tak de masalah.. saya akan habis dalam masa 1 jam ni.."
Cik Fadzelah said, "mana bukti terbakar jari?" HAHAHA..

Puan Angela, "AWWWW!!! thank you" and i got hugs and kisses from her! hahaXD

then others, I gave Puan Mariani, Puan Siti Marani, Puan Noria, Puan Song, Puan Lee, Cik Haslina, Puan Norma, Puan Jeyanthi, Puan Rashidah, Puan Norhasliza, Puan Noor Suziana, and Puan Nor Diana.. =DD

I wanted to give En. Fauzan. The best sivic teacher I've ever had.. but then leh.. dia tak datang.. so sad.. for him. cause cannot try my cookies.. HAHAXD nola nola jokinggg.. (>.<)

and then, i gave my juniors the cookies to try.. namely, to Jarrett and I asked him to give it to niren and melvin and the others to share it.. because he was the first person I saw.. i mean, I saw Melvin too... but he was on duty.. so, fine lo. .. . . i gave it to Jarrett..

THEN, at the end of the day, when emily, viv and I wanna go Papparich to have lunch, I saw the juniors.. I went to them and asked how was the cookies..

Melvin: best pet-bro huh? *cause I gave jarrett his SUPER belated bdae present.. his bdae was 29 March and I gave it TODAY. . .. *
me: whaaaat??? you're not even my pet bro.. you're my pet sis..
Melvin: best pet-bro huh?? i see I see..
Niren: yalaaaaa.. she everytime also Jarrett Jarrett..
me: yorrrr.. why you like that wann.. .. anyway, how was the cookies..?
Niren: IT SUCK!
melvin: yeah yeah..
me: o.o.. harrrrrrrrrrrrr.. . . .. ?
Niren: WHY you never give us present?? why give Jarrett?? and then WHY you pass the cookies to Jarrett and not to melvin or me?? WHY JARRETT??
me: I. .. .
melvin: YEAH! why we dun have individual pack?? why must sharee??
me: I. .. . .*sigh*

*walks away SLOWLYYYYY, feeling the pain penetrating my heart.. after walking quite far from them, I heard them shouting...*

melvin: AND MY HEART IS SHATTERING INTO MILLION OF PIECESSS!!
Niren: It's shatteringggggggggg~!!! we're SO HURTTTT!!!!

T.T gosh.. how hurtinggggg. .. .sobssss.. it's not that I dun wan to give you all larr. .. . .T.T next time, i'm gonna make hundreds and stuff it into your mouth until you get sick of it.. if you're not gonna open your mouth, I'm gonna stuff it throught your nose.. and if you have nose block, I'm gonna stuff it through your butt!

SMART juniors. .. . bully me LAAAA~~ mei sei gorrrr.. . . which MEANS, to niren.. i know you dun understand.. it MEANS, HAVENT DIE BEFORE!

and then, I saw Nabila..

me: Nabila! my grandpapa can SING WAN ARRR??
Nabila: huh? who??
me: my grandpapa laaaa..
Nabila: Jun Bin arrr??
me: ya.. of course..
Nabila: of course. he's Jay Chou..
me: *turns to keanloong and siewjin with the question mark face*
keanloong: HAHAHAHAXDD jay chou! hahahahahaXD

btw, the whole school was infected by the "FOOL" disease.. ALL BECAUSE OF ALEX CHEAH! who keep saying, "FOOL!" and it was stuck in my head... so I kept saying it.. so everytime when ppl call me back FOOL.. i will say, "its not just fool.. but its FOOL! Alex says you must say it with expression.. say it like you MEAN IT!!!! FOOL!"

then everyone started sayinggg.. hahahahXD darn funnnyyyy.. .. .

anyway, after school, went to eat with Emily and Vivian.. when we finish eating..

vivian: is that the very pretty chinese teacher?
emily: oh yaya..
me: NO LAAAA.. . . where gottt... *cause her back was facing us*
vivian: YES LAAAA.. its the bag she was holding it yesterday..
me: but she didnt attend school today.. . .
emily: oo.. .
vivian: Let's go lah~
emily: yeah.. auntie waiting ady..
me: okayy.. let's go *takes bag*
vivian: IS THAT YOUR BROTHER?!
me: oh shit.. . .yes IT IS. .... .

***

*sees alex*
me: FOOL! what you doing here, FOOL!
alex: FOOL! I wanna eat..
me: FOOL! why didnt you eat just now with us?! ka ka ciau ciau..
alex: i wanted wan.. but helped mummy to do something.. not like you, FOOL!
me: do.. WHAT, FOOL!?
alex: buy the dog food and helped her something.. YOU WILL BUY MEH..? FOOL!

the whole day we keep saying that word.. and kept laughing the whole way with his stupid acts.. and my funny stories in school.. and then i told him about vivian.. about how I teach her to say the word "FOOL!" and it was DARN FUNNYYYY!

alex: *turns on the radio in the car, choosing songs from cd, keep pressing 'skip'*
me: *looks at him.. *
alex: oh... I have been wanting to hear this song all day.. *presses number 3*

it was the lovestory plus viva la vida song.. then the first three beat played.. the part when the person pluck the strings at the first three beats.. then he said, "okay.. only that part.." then he pressed 'next'.. it was barely 2 secs!

i was like wth?!

alex: whaaatt?? i wanted to hear that only..
me: hahhaaha.. FOOL!
alex: wat?
me: fool!
alex: wat?
me: fool!
alex: wat?
me: wat?
alex: nono.. its WAT.. not what.. u must say it like you mean it!
me: WAT?!
alex: WAT?!

and it goes on and on and on..

then somehow the sentece ,"son of a b*itch*" came to the topic.. then he wanted to smack me..

alex: you said the B word! *want to smack me*
me: HOLD IT! *holds his hand* i'm COMPLEMENTING YOU!
alex: WAT?
me: you see, if you see from another point of vieww... you see, Bitch is a female dog, dog barks, bark is a part of nature... and nature is beautiful.. therefore, i'm calling you beautiful indirectly..
alex: *jaws drop, drop his arms helplessly*
me: *smiles*
alex: I SHOULD HAVE record that.. GOOD ONE MAN, SISTAH!!
me: thank you thank you.. .=DDD

I went to my room, and slept.. wanted to wake up at 4pm but then, when I woke up, I didnt know it was a afternoon nap or a sleep.. I was like wondering cause my curtains were closed.. then i looked at my watch.. 5.09PM, my first word was, "SHIT!!!"

I was late for tuitionnnn~~!! GOD... T.T reached Puan Jugdeep's at about 5.18pm? she was like, "its ookaayyyy.. . ." then we started our class.. damn fun mann.. she was telling us HER teacher's day experience and stuff.. after the class, i was talking to her husband..

and he was telling me that the 10 subjects thingy is starting OUR YEAR.. and he told me quite some stuff.. so, ppl.. take note.. we can only take 10 subjects.. it's starting at OUR year.. NOT THE form 3 JUNIOR'S year.. okaiiiii?? luckily I mmg got 10 subjects only..

but recess time, Simmarjit says he would drop Bio if can only take 10 subjects.. and Keanloong will drop chinese..

Will it happen? *in a serious tone* Let's find out after the commercial..

okay!! i know its lame.. I damn suka suka now.. soo happyyy.. everything is going so fineee.. but its just that i'm TIREDD!

and btw, I will upload the teacher's day pictures soon.. too many larrr.. sabar separuh daripada iman.. =)

glad that EVERYONE loved my cookies EXCEPT my BELOVED JUNIORS WHO I LOVE SO MUCH, namely, NIREN AND MELVIN.. Jarrett didnt say anything means they agree also laa.. but blardy hell.. not nice then finish it in 5 minutes.. hmphh..

ps: siewjin, didnt mean it laa.. love you, bao bei!!! =DD

No comments: