Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2009

My leggie~ T.T

ha-ha hehe ha-ha hehe~

currently addicted to Britney Spears, If you seek Amy song.. kept singing that song the WHOLE day.. and annoyed mwah brother. and each time i annoy him, he will land his hands on my thighs and i will SCREAM my lungs off cause my muscles there is pain like some big blue SHIT!

and MY MOM!!! gosh.. MY MOM!! I asked her to massage for me, but she kept making fun of me and hit super hard.. and she FORCE me to shut up.. cause i was screaming my *** off.. hahaXD and I keep asking her to dont put too much force on it.. then she was like.. "PUT an ant on your leg larh! no force at all wan.." i was like WHAT THE.. then i started to laugh laugh laugh..

and I just came back from Mid-valley.. and GOD! my whole family was like walking so fast.. wait.. i dunno whether they are fast or I am slow.. cause I can barely catch up with them.. and every 5 or 10 minutes, all of them would turn back and laugh at me.. and i will just show them the.. "E-VE-RY-THING is JUST GREAT=.=" face..

and you know.. they walk so fast, till the salesman cant stop them.. so they stop me.. and blardy hell. .. .

salesman: hey, miss, come and sign up for our credit card..
me: er.. no thanks..
salesman: nono.. we are having a promotion for this HSBC card..
me: nonono...
salesman: no, you come and sign up, you will get free blablabla..
me: No!!! I AM ONLY SIXTEEN!
salesman: oh. er. ok.

GOSH! and i was like telling my parents about it.. and all they do was laugh laugh laugh non stop at me.. =.=" thanks mom.. thanks dad =.="

and ppl were staring at me like I'm somekind of freak... T.T cause I'm walking like some no-leg frog..

anyway, my leg still hurts like shit..

lesson learnt: NEVER do TOO much exercise. You might feel like amputating ur leg.

and I'm missing you.

No comments: