Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 11, 2009

172800

i hate weekends.

no,

i LOVE weekends..

wait.. no..

I hate weekends because i will be apart from my school friends for 2 freaking days which equals to 48 hours which equals to 2880 minutes which equals to 172800 seconds which MEANS, i cant go crazy for 172800 seconds.. T.T

but then, i love weekends because its the only time we get to sleep until 9 or 10am and it's the only time we.. i mean I get to shop, and the only time to catch up with all the shitty homework and also spend some loneliness alone.. hahaXD and get to go dinner OUT of the house.. and to spend time with family friends.. AND its the only time my juniors can get me.. through sms-ing.. cause usually i'm too busy to even reply them.. kesian..

kla kla.. gtg di.. =)

No comments: