Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prosperity, Health and Boyfriend! hahaXD

naaaaaa-------------------NEVERMINDDDDD.. promise sheau hwa not to say that word in my blog ady..but i still say it to puiyi...


at lasttt!! i finish scaning that stupid physics book for herrr!!!! goshh!! 9 pages.. i know its not THAT much, but helooo?? my comp is so sucky.. that it takes almost 5 minutes, PER COPY okayh! and it was like hanging like puiyi's shit.. gosh!


i cant do anything, but to tapping my 3 in 1 printer ALL THE TIME with my fingers.. waiting for it to scan one by one is like waiting to ask my dog to talk.. or like, waiting for money to fall from the sky or waiting for my teachers NOT to give homework.. T.T


can you feel my sadnessssS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

******************************************************************

haiyorhhh...
can dun sms me anymore arh.........???
i would very much appreciate that if you dun disturb me by asking SE-TU-PIK questions ANYMOREEEE!!!!
i gave you a chance before..
you didnt appreciate it..
so, its NOT MY FAULT..
later my darling, baby, and bao bei,
3 person come and kill you arrr...
not my fault also okayhhh???

muahahahaXD

************************************************************

just now, before dinner, Julian came to my house to go out with my bro.. then my aunties and uncles and those big big enormous tall cousins were there too.. so, when Julian came in, I was like saying hi to him, then ALLL me relatives was like, "teng.. your boyfren arh??" I was like, laughing SO SARCASTICALLY, going ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, "him?! my boyfren?!" and then give them a =.=" look.. all them were like laughing like shit.. and during dinner, all of us went to a restaurant nearby my house and eat.. then we had yee sang.. it was SO FUNNY OKAYH!!! hahaXD ppl were like wishing for prosperity and health and stuff..

then i was saying,"yay!! wish I have a boyfren and he love me more and moreeee!!" then everyone started laughing again.. gosh.. whatever i say during dinner, everyone was laughing like no one's business.. cause like, whatever i say, i was so perasanted.. so they were laughing larrr.. hahaXD

kla, humanz! got to go!! chaozz babeh! =D

No comments: