Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bonafide sugar rushing life =D

came back from Nilai.. ate dinner there, in a very chun-ted restauranttt... gosh.. my brothers.. are SO LAMEEEE!! its like, I'M THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON in the familehhh.. so, imagine my BROTHERS! and i mean, SERIOUSLY... the whole night, i've been saying repeatedly,

"gor.. pls.. CONTROL UR LAMENESS! you're like 22 years old! pls!!!"

gosh.. and during the dinner, my cousin and I were talking that, we should wish for boyfriends instead of prosperity and health during Chinese New Year.. hahaXD >.<

anyway, all of us had loads of fun during the dinner, especially our table.. laughing non stop.. from the 40 minutes journey there, before dinner, during dinner, after dinner, and 40 minutes back to home.. yeah.. we laughed THAT much..

bottom line: my famileh is crazehhh! hahaXD

oh! and alex was talking about MBS guys.. and to MBS ppl, you guys DONT WANNA know what he say.. hahaXD if not, tomorrow, there will be a pergaduhan besar in my housee.. hahahaXD well, all i answered alex was, "pffftt! they are not!... fine, maybe a little.. hahaXD"

ps: let's get the parteh on tomorrow, babiessssss! =D

pps: to someone, I still love yaaaaaaaa!!! =D and get fatter! =DD

ppps: sheau hwa a.k.a chi hua hua.. what is the surprise, babeh???

pppps: bao bei ah!!!! siewjin, come earlier kayh!? i loveeee youuuuuuu =DDDDD

ppppps: have fun tomorrow, peeps! =DD

there's so many smileys and ppppppppppppppppppppppps-esssss... anyway, goodnight ppl.. adrenaline rushing all over my body like shit.. hahaXDD

"bonafide sugar-rushing life ;) "

love you ppl! =D

oh god, i'm hyperrrrr..... .... ... hahaXD

No comments: