Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2009

January Babiess~

Yesterday night, I went to a family dinner with the all the aunties and uncles around from my paternal side of my family.. It’s was actually to celebrate my aunt’s bdae.. but then yesterday wasn’t her real bdae.. so, all the January ppl were included in the bdae thingy larr.. at first, the DECEMBER ppl were included too.. then my cousin who is 5 days older than me and I was like, “nononononono” XD. We went to the new restaurant named “The Golden Dragonboat”. We had a 11 course meal.. but the food that.. errrrr.. ok LARRR.. but not up to the standard eventhough from the outside.. the place look REALLY nice.. hmm..

And then as usual la.. my mom go talk about the PMR results.. make me T.T only.. arghh! Hate it when she talks like that. That’s why I so wanted to get straight A’s.. its because I know first, she will say nevermind.. but then, after that, she will keep bringing up the subject and remind me.. which pissed me off like heaven.

Suan le ba..


So, my elder bro’s girlfriend came too.. then, she asked me, how I celebrated my birthday.. I was like.. giving her a VERY HAPPY but fake look.. take a deep breath.. and say, “I STAY AT HOME ALONE ALL BY MYSELF!” and the smile vanished.. She was like.. O.o.. then she smack my bro, “why you didn’t celebrate her birthday with herrrr???? Never bring her out??”

Then my brother was like.. shaking his head.. and then say, “one day we bring her out together la.. celebrate now also not to late wert..”

Muahahahaha!!!! It’s exactly two weeks after my bdae yesterday.. but who cares?? hahaXD

So yeah, pics timeeee~~~


January babiesssss~~~

HUMANSSSSS~~~~~
My elder brother, Will-i-am hahaXD and the girlfwend, Lauraa~~

ah! alex lo lo.. gosh! I SERIOUSLY dun like his long hairr.. look like Julian.. gosh.. T.T



errr.. somekind of hot girl i saw there.. XD.. nola.. jokinggggg~ ;)





Laura and I =D


goshh!!!

alex: ten thousand got how many zeros??
edmund: THREE LARH!!!

*everyone goes wtheck~~ =.=*

edmund: eh nono!!! four!!!


random piccc~ =D




Hao Cherng's favourite drink ;)

Laura was too bored.. not me.. she is the one who took it =D



la la la~~ my cousinssss.. Andy, Pearly and ME!

my auntiee and I =D



random pic of the restaurant~


the place which i ADVICE you not to go X)
but the place is nice though.. =)
oh, and i went back, and i saw this.. and remembered Mr. Roy gave this CD to all of us during tuition.. cool.. the music is nice to me.. hahaXD and its suitable for my sad sad hyper hyper days.. hahaXD and i like the title of the album.. =D

Live Life =)

No comments: