Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2009

wtheck..

I can talk,
I can laugh,
I can go hyper,
I can scream,
I can shout,
I can go crazy,
I can play hard,

but dun play with me in certain things.
I'm serious in certain things okayh!
dun try to play play with me.
People who've seen me really MAD know larh..
People who dunno,
take care of yourself before I go mad inside out.

and THAT'S WHY.... .. ... ..
they say, DONT PLAY WITH GIRLS..
So, dont do stupid things,
or,
you'll have a hard time trying to find the way out when you piss me.

AND,
I'm saying this VERY seriously..
so, take it,
VERY SERIOUSLY!

okay... i shall stop being so serious...
GOSH!!

yizen!! pls stop teaching me chinese bad words! i'm innocent.. and i wanna STAY innocent! okayh!!!! gosh!! somebody help meee!! yizen is polluting my minddd!! and stop asking me to organise this and that la, boy boy.. I veli busy wan you knowww.. especially when school reopen.. I have like 2 tuitions everyday.. i will be coming back from school around 5pm.. then at 6pm i got tuition to 7.30pm and 8pm straight to 10pm.. and then, come back, need to do homework until 12am.. WHERE GOT TIME FOR ME TO ORGANISE A GATHERING SO YOU CAN SEE THE ONE YOU LOVE?! gosh! i also got no time to see the ones i love like Emily.. and you want me to organise a thinggg for you to see the ones YOU love.. dun show me that cute cute face and expect me to help you!!!! I got no can do, ya noee???

right, its getting confusing.. wtheck! aih! chaoz larh!

No comments: