Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm such a GOOD cousin sister.

I'm gonna be somekind of good cousin sister who takes care of her 10 year old cousin brother in like, a few minutes time..

cause my aunt wants me to go "play" with my cousin brother in Times Square.. rightttttt...... =.=" so, its just ME and HIM; HIM and ME >.<

goshh.. i hope he dont run around and fall down, and cry and scream like nobody's business.. fine. i sedang hiperbola-ing.. my cousin is NOT like that.. hahahahahaXDD well, I'm much more crazy than him.. nola.. its just that.. .. .. a 16 year old teenage girl.. wont have THAT much fun with a 10 year old KID. anyway, nevermind laa.. just do my aunt a favour.. anyway, she's going back to China to work for the Hong Leong Bank thingy.. so, its just like, once in a blue moon, she comes back.. so.. yalo........................ ........................... ..........................

just now, I was post-mortem-ing about the dinner yesterday with my mom.. i remembered, my grandmother was like so funny, crapping so much.. then i was like asking my mom.. "mom, how did you teach YOUR mom??" hahhahahhaXDD

dei, my grandma rocks larh... hahaXD

kla, i got to go get dressed before my aunt comes and pick me up to T.T, Times Square. chaoz, humans.. T.T

wait wait wait.. still got one more thing.., just now, pinky told me, there's this REALLY freaky website that can answer your questions like, CORRECTLY.. anyway, its not a good website also.. how do we know that how THEY got the answers.. oh! and i hope she can come larrrrrr... i love herrrrrr!! its been a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time since we met that pig..

ps: i'm not lesbian okayh! i love her, doesnt mean i am a lesbian.. wait, who DOESNT love pinky?? she's is such a "lovely" girl.. that RARELY visits my blogggg.. ahhahhahahXDD talk bad about her also nevermind.. hahahahaXDD

kla.. chaoz! =D

No comments: