Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Hate This Part Right Here.

Today, during assembly, the PMR straight A's students were asked to go to Bilik Serbaguna.. gosh.. my class, like almost EVERYONE stood up.. and left me and a few friends alone.. walao.. so... kosong dot kosong...

o.o

then, their names were called one by one up the stage.. and i went over to Sheau Hwa's class and sat with zunzen and sheau hwa..

seeing them go up,
makes our day turn dark,
my eye was pain,
but my heart hurts more..
like a knife stabbing us,
and zunzen was making fun of me.. =.=

wtheck! screw that larh.. joking.. anyway, i asked sheauhwa..

me: sheau hwa.. isnt it good, if we were up there too?? getting claps of prides??

teacher annouced: Inilah Pelajar-pelajar yang mendapat STRAIGHT A's untuk PMR.. dan pelajar yang menjadi inspirasi kepada pelajar lain..

sheauhwa: so means we are not an inspiration to them larh?! stuupiddd..

...

oh, and we got the letter about staying back, like wth??!?!? on wednesday, we finish school at 2.30, then 2.15-3.15 is St.John.. then 3.30-5.00 is Cooke House practice then 5.15-7.30 i got maths and addmaths tuition.. and then, i will reach home around 8 something then only can bathe and eat LUNCH at 8pm then, need to do homework somemore.. gosh.. T.T may god blast me..

then, later, during english.. teacher was explaining about different races of marridge.. and then, stupid puiyi, emily and vivian.. go and dare me to tell.. no.. DECLARE that sinzhao is my husband.. wtheck.. they say they will give me 5 bucks.. so.. yea...

me: Teacher!!!!

*teacher looks at me*

teacher: yea?
me: I... er... Your... err.. I.. you.. er..
teacher: you wanna ask about my hubby issit??

*everyone laughs*

me: NO!!!!
teacher: then??
me: er.. nolaa.. I just.. erm..
puiyi: SHE WANNA DECLARE SOMETHING!!!
emily: yaya teacher!!!!
me:*looking at them* whattheheck?! *looks at teacher with a friendly face* erm, its okla teacher.. just continue ur class.. =)

stupid puiyi and emily AND vivian! i mean, SMART puiyi, emily and vivian.. =.="

during recess pulak, xiau wei blessed me with some of her holywater a.k.a saliva.. right across MY FACE! and then she ran away.. wtheck.. wow.. i'm SO holy now.. =.=

after EST, i cant believe it.. these immature form 4's were chasing each other IN CLASS! i mean, it's form 4 okayh! it's like a standard 4 thing.. aih.. puiyi larh tu! chasing herself.. like a dog chasing its own tail.. at first the tail was chasing puiyi, then puiyi chased the tail back.. the whole class were like, what the... "ohhhhhmygod.. puiyi and sandra!"

=P *chuckles madly*

and then, during Add Maths, Puan Jeyanthi scared the shit out of us.. when she told us that we couldnt use the Maths square school book because we will finish all 3 on one month.. all of our jaw dropped and touched hell.. and bounced back to earth.. we were like T.T

during Physics pulak, the teacher damn funny.. she is so expressive~~ that we laugh throughout the class.. hahaXD the funniest Physics teacher i have ever had man.. of course lar.. right now i only got ONE physics teacher.. hahahahhaXD

kla.. that's all.. i am suffering from sleep deprivation and i am so.. so.. not energetic.. T.T

ps: keanloong and zhengkang are as lame as.. as.. as... as... as... YUENPING! T.T

No comments: