Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 26, 2009

I dont want that.

I feel so stupid.
its like, ALL THESE WHILE,
coupling with someone,
is a stupid idea for me.

It still is for me..
everyone,
around me, would always come around me,
and ask me for comments and stuff..
hmm..
I mean, its okay to couple,
but not until the extend that you will die NOT seeing him or her.

I know how you guys feel,
but then,
i dunno how to say larr..
It's like,
you KNOW you wont last,
so, why do you want to couple?

you KNOW you will get hurt in the end.
so,
if you're NOT ready,
why start it?

unless you're sure that you WONT get hurt in the end.
which,
is kind of impossible for high school love..

well, i mean,
its POSSIBLE..
but, the chances are really slim.

so??
whadaya think about it?

I dont know,
but its kinda stated in the Sandra's Rule Book.
I will,
break the rule for you,
I can even break the whole world's rule for you.
but,
the question is,
is it worth it?

I can only leave it as a question mark.
cause i dunno what to do.

maybe,
we shall leave it JUST like that.
I dont know.
I'm not sure.
Prove it to me that its worth breaking the rule.

Love is worth waiting,
if you really love me,
you will wait and prove it to me.
If we're meant to be together,
we WILL be together.

If you cant wait,
means,
I'm just a puppet to you,
another girl for you to joke and flirt around.
fullstop.

no, I dont want that.

I. DONT. WANT. THAT.

No comments: