Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! =D

what?! emily?!?! dun be so crazy.. if not nobody wants me?? cant get married??

WAKAKAKKAKAKKA!!!!!

the funniest thing i have ever heard.. and i will answer it with two words... eh no! threee!!! =D

WHO BLOODY CARES?!

i'm the hottesstttttt!! so nobody should care.. they cant care!!! muahahhahaXDD hao cherng and i will rule the hotness from the bottom of the world's butt to the top of the world!

旧得我已不再。。。新的我已诞生 says:
oh my god
旧得我已不再。。。新的我已诞生 says:
only god knows wad happened to u

wakkakakka!! thanks zhengkang.. but, no!! everyone knows okayh!!! cause. i.am.hot!!

旧得我已不再。。。新的我已诞生 says:
wad i noe wor?
旧得我已不再。。。新的我已诞生 says:
i juz now u're causing global warming

like DUH!! repeat after me!! D... U.... H!! DUH!!!!!

旧得我已不再。。。新的我已诞生 says:
some one like u should be excecuted..


wakakakakkaka!! that is the negative 1 funniest thing on earth!! hahahahahhXDD awww.. now i feel so paiseh.. cause cause.. EVERYONE KNOWS I"M HOT ADY!! i'm suppose to be damn low profile.. but aih.. nevermind laa.. since.. ya noee.. its NEW YEARRR!!! wakkakakakXD

eh!! cheng wei, my darling and shook cheeng.. stop spamming me and asking me to go to midvalley laaa.. haiyorhh!! stop.spamming.

gosh!!! only god knows what happen to them larhh!!! hahhahahahhahahaXDD

oh gosh!!! zhengkang just ask me to watch a video.. in youtube.. gosh! it made me LAUGH MY SHITT OFFFF!! SERIOUSLYY JUST.. WATCH IT!!! LAI HAO CHERNG, you MUST watch it!! musttt!!!

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiRRjCyV_E&feature=channel
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj_Fn1hyw2o
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj_Fn1hyw2o
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCEwEFCMU&feature=channel

its how to be emo, how to be a gangster, how to be a ninja and how to be a nerd.. its DAMN FUNNEHH!!! seriously.. i laughed non-stop.. oh cool!! its 2.39am noww!! hahahahhaXDD SO COOL!! hahahhahaXD

and ppl, i will upload the new year celebration pics tomorrow.. now so malas to put in the cable.. transfer here transfere there.. so, tomorrow!! okai?? =DD

gosh!! this is the vain-est new year ever!! hahahahahhahXDD kla kla.. i have crapped enough.. byeee!!! =DDDDDD

ps: wtheck to some ppl...............=.=

ps2: I LOVE EVERYONEEEE!!!!! and thushieeeee~~ tag my chatbox when you visit my blog!! hahahahhaXD

No comments: