Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Homieworkie so muchie.

oh look!
people! humans! and aliens!
It's like 1 am..
Just finish my homieworkie..
actually, not done yet..
I just stopped cause i am THIS close to breaking my fingers for writing non-stop.
stupid laaarr.. still got so many notes to do.. T.T
omg! i just remember my bio notes!
not done yet!
oh the no!!!!
haizz..
its so "early"
see laa.. i will sleep in class wan..
nolaa.. jokingg..
I will have a freshly brewed coffee and I will be wide awake..
but one thing,
I was just joking about the freshly brewed thingy..
where got so good..
just Nescafe Regular 3 in 1 larh!
haha..
but, one more thing,
one VERY important thing..
coffee DOESNT work on me..
T.T
so,
THAT's a problem.
I will still sleep soundly like 2 minutes after i gulped down a cup of coffee..

and and..
my sejarah.. belum habis.. T.T
gosh! like there's no ONE day, there's no homework..
this is like the first time,
in my life,
my school life is SO BUSY with homework..

Form 1 was okay..
Form 2 was like, everyday is free.. no hw wan.. like one week, a bit only.
Form 3, got.. but not as much as
FORM 4!

omg! T.T
I'm dying, ppl.. .. .. .
Starting to crying invisible blood ady..
and somemore tomorrow got to stayback..

everyday also stayback until 5, then got tuition after that, THEN got so much homework.
ugh!
i hate form 4..

ps: wat kind of song am I listening to?? its making me double sleepyyy.. "when will i see youu againnnnnn~~~" it's making me sleepy and going to be sleepy square, sleepy cube, sleepy to the power of 4 and the list goes on to SLEEPY INFINITY.. T.T

okay, chaoz, aliens =D

okay.. now the bass hunter songs are making my hyper.. bye again anyway..

No comments: