Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 30, 2009

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday, when i came back from Times Square,

I.can.barely.breathe! >.<

my cousin was like, torturing me.. he keep riding the SAME ride.. and i was DYING.. T.T keep turning, and turning and turning, spinning and spinning and spinning.. I ALMOST VOMIT OKAYH! i feel SO DAMN SICK!

and like, my cousin.. was laughing and laughing AND laughing while sitting on the ride.. and then his saliva was like flying all around.. all i can do was like SHOUTING AT HIM, asking him to turn away... and he thinks its so funny.. so he keep doing it.. GOSH!!

I WAS LIKE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-KAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.................. you have NO idea how "GOOD" i was, and how QUIET i was! its like, this is the FIRST time i HATED THEMEPARKS T.T

its like, gosh! i also dunno how to explain.. ITS LIKE GOING TO A THEMEPARK alone.. T.T and sitting the same bloody ride that spin spin spin spin spin and spin.. my cousin sat like 5 times,.. and in the end.. no one wanted to sit that bloody ride anymore.. and the WHOLE ride. it.was.just.him.. T.T

gosh!! i LOOK at him, also i dizzy adyyy... walao........................ he was like killing me.. keep calling me fat pig, fat.. like EACH AND EVERY SENTENCE, have the "FAT" word.. all i did, was just giving a VERY sarcastic smile.. he was like,

you try to jump down from the building and see.. see can die or not...

OR..

i throw the thing, then you catch.. then you jump down, and die and seeee...

OR..

you try to drop down from the roller coaster.. see whether you diee or nottt...

and he will ask stupid questions, like, what if someone drop between the machines..

so, i answered him like how sheau hwa answer my questions..

"you see, if you drop into those holes, you will be stuck there forever, and when the ride starts, your body will be cut into a million pieces, bloody will splattered all around, everyone will scream, and you die, and then the ambulance come, but cannot find your body already.. cause its like blended .. like strawberry ice blended... and then the whole Times Square got your blood all around.."


and he was laughing his shit off.. =.=" this kind of ppl.. GOSH! i came back only, STRAIGHT away headed to my bed.. SO TIRED! but then, i was waiting for someone's sms.. so, i sleep first.. then suddenly SO MANY ppl sms and call me.. but none of it, was the sms or call i was waiting for.. like 1 something, only got THAT particular sms.. but i was asleep.. but i put my ringtone the LOUDEST.. then, got a call after that.. until like 2 something.. only hung up.. then cannot sleep ady.. >.<>

then, woke up at 6 something.. late ady lo.. usually its like 5 something.. dunno why, i always wake up that time.. EVENTHOUGH its hol-i-dayy... after that, waited for my mom and brothers to wake up.. but wait wait wait, also tak bangun.. so, i headed to my bed and sleep again.. then, when my brother wake up, i didnt wanna wake up, so he was like, hitting me with the pillow like 49 times.......?? it was SO PAIN okayH! but i was still asleep.. then he started to take every pillow away from my bed.. and pulling me out of bed.. but i was still showing the no-expression look.. so, he took the pillow and hit my head.. hahahahhaaXDD that time, i was REALLY awake ady.. cause it was so funny.. stupid ass.. so pain okayh!

then, went for breakfast, after i came bacck... i started baking cookies MYSELF okayh! without my mom's help! i mean, got larrr.. but she help me for 5 minutes only! then her friends came, and she was entertaining her friends..so, i didn everything ALL BY MYSELF OKAYH!

(so, if you guys get stomachache.. dun come and find me...)

hahahahahaXD joking larh! wont die wan larrrr.. =D it was HARDWORK okayh! sitting on that chair for a FEW hours, shaping the cookies ONE BY ONE.. putting the chocolate chips ONE BY ONE.. so tiringggg...

eh! eh! emilyyy... gosh.. why the heck he added US in facebook.. so damn annoying rightt??? HIGH FIVE! tell him we got boyfren.. then he wont disturb us with stupid questions anymore.. he is DEFINITELY CRAPPING like CRAP! he is getting on our LAST NERVE... hhahahahhaXDD LUCKILY he doesnt know i HAVE a blogg.. if not, kantoi.. actually, WHO CARES laarrr.. haiyorhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ... ... . swtttttt!!!! what facebook? what me and so many boys pictures??

gosh! its like SOOOOOOOOOOOo stupid.. i dun even have a PICTURE with SO MANY GUYS around.. =.=" and then, he say, it wasnt me.. OHGOD! feel like strangling him.. T.T

*************************************************

T.T my cookiesssss!! my maid burnt them!!!!!!!!!!! so saddddd!!!!!!!!!! my hardworkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T i'm crying invisible blood.. T.T

No comments: