Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Perm Perm Perm

Erm, this afternoon, I went to Subanggg.. my grandma’s house.. and then, we went to my cousin’s house to see the baby.. see how cute she is??? =DDD


SO DAMN CUTEEE!!!!

see?! see how good am i to MY NIECE!!! unlike xiauwei.. teach until the nephew become niece.. aihhhhhhh!!!!!!

both in pinkkk~~ so sweeettt~~~ He can be a great dad.. hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahXDDD but the worst brother... T.T

And then, all of us went to have lunch in Victoria Station in Taipan.. anddd.. we went to my aunt’s saloon.. Then, my mom go and perm her hair.. after she was done, my aunt ask whether I want to do something to my hair or not.. seeing it so ugly and messy, I asked, what shall I do?? Then she say just perm your hair also..

So, I permed.. and.. I realized I was DOOMED! Cause it was like.. GOSH!!! SO DAMN CURLY!!! I dun even dare to take a photo of myself.. then I quickly ask my auntie to like make it not curly or somethingggg.. so she blew it for me…

It was too i.dunno.how.to.explain. for me.. but at least, I’m NOT bald.. AND HOMO.. UNLIKE someone.. who STRICTLY say himself gay.. that one.. cannot be saved ady..


okayy.. i was just too boredd... sitting there for 4 freaking hoursss!!!


oh look!!! i'm an angeeelll~~ a halo above my headd... actually no need halo, also i'm an HOT angel ady laaaaa...~~ hahahahXDD



my mom's super curly hair.. i was SO SHOCKED to see it so curly.. and my hair.. was like.. THAT curly too.. it freaked the shit out of me..

woohoo~~ i feel like a queen~ hahaXD at first, my auntie was blowing it for me, then, there's this woman, who looks EXACTLY like my mom helped my auntie.. she looked like my mom.. cause she IS my mom.. =.=" hahahhahhaXDD as you can see, from the picture, the top of my hair is SO DAMN CURLYYY!!!!!
In the end, it was not that bad.. BUTTTT.....
when I went back, alex saw me, he was like, holy@!#$%^&*(, what you did to your hair?? Oh gosh.. so ugly!!!”

I was like, SHUT UP LARH!!!

Alex:oh gosh.. you’re already so fat, and now your hair is SO UGLY… goshh..
Me: My hair is not that bad guaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Alex: shutup, I dun talk to ugly ppl..
Me: what the….

Alex: go and open the food.. now you’re uglier, you must do more things…
Me: WHERE GOT SUCH THING!! DUN BE STUPID OKAYH!!!
Alex: yes there is.. you’re ugly.. go away.. far far awayyyy…

!@#$%^&*() what the heck!!! Stupid ass..

THERE GOES MY SELF CONFIDENCE~~~~~
but i dn think i look THAT baddd.. cause its almost the same.. as before.. but.. i dunno larrr.. T.T... see for yourself...
**************
*********************
******************************
*****************************************
****************************************************
**********************************************************************
******************************************************
***********************************************
****************************************
***********************************
*************************



TOLD YA ITS NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE!!! but actually there is.. you cant see it.. at least its not that messyyy anymoreee.. and it wont curl out like the Mc.Donald's mascot.. ugh!

that's all.. BYE!

T.T

No comments: