Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1, 2009

How I celebrate New Year =)

Yesterday, I was so desperate to call ANYONE out to go to Dataran Merdeka with me.. first, I called xiau wei.. cause she keep complaining that she want to go out.. but then.. she say her uncle ask her and her sis to go out together.. so she went.. but in the end, she didn’t go.. and ended up staying alone at home.. junbin, keelin and zhengkang also the same thing.. stay at home.. kesiaaannnn.. I asked Emily to go pulakk.. but she’s going Jogoya for dinner with her familehhh~~ I called siewjin.. but she was home alone tooo~~ so, no transport to my house… why you all so sad case wann…. Even my PARENTS doesn’t wanna stay at homeee.. alex went to Euphoria in M.O.S –ministry of sound in Sunway with his frens.. my elder brother went to The Curve with the girlfren.. so left me! And my parents.. I was like.. shity.. its gonna be damn lonely.. if no one goes.. I call Derek also.. he cannot go.. hahhahahhaXD

Actually I was suppose to go with my 9 year old hyper cousin.. trust me.. he is SO MUCH HYPER-ER than me.. so, imagine THAT.. but then, he dun wanna go.. ! nabei.. I was almost begging him to go ady.. ish.. but then, my dad told me one of my another cousin who is same age as me is goinggg.. I was so darn happehh!! hahahaXD

so, At 10something, my uncle fetch my parents, my 2 aunties, my cousin, my mom’s fren.. a.k.a. my tuition teacher and I to the LRT station.. and we took LRT.. to Masjid Jamek.. got down.. and walk a few streets and go to the Royal Selangor Club beside there.. my dad parked the car there yesterday afternoon ady.. so we went home by car =D teehee!


I reached there about 11.30?? chit chat.. talk talk.. sms sms.. drink something, ate something.. walao.. NON-stop sms.. T.T.. my phone bill.. hahaXD like seriously!! Gosh.. my hand never stop typinggg.. and my cousin too.. hahahhaXD our parents were like, “see laa.. all these young kids.. sms so much.. never stop before.. “ hahaXD I sms until like 4am in the morning.. hahaXD I can get all the sms and reply them.. not like Hao cherng.. no lineeee cause so many ppl there~~ hahahahahhahXDD then it was 12am ady.. Badawi was there.. and some bands.. Point Blanc.. I think.. and Mawi.. but who cares?? Not like I hear what they sing.. =.=” I can sing better.. muahahahhahaXD and yeah.. the picss..

we got down from the LRT..

and ppl selling crazyyy stufffff~~

the place was so packed...


ahhh!!! flying spongebib!! doesnt it look like xiauweiii????? awwwww...


its just a randomm piccc~~

gosh! look at the amount of ppl.. luckily i'm not between them or not i'll be squash into some some.. some.. i dunno what is that.. ahhahahahhaXD


F.O.O.D...
dirty food.. reminds me of the water hao cherng drank for ppl to wash hands in the pot!!! hahahhahahahhahahahXD
and now,
F>I>R>E>W>O>R>K>S>!!!!!!! =DD teehee~~



i like this pic mann.. look like somekind of glowing jellyfish in the ocean.. ahahhaXD































































finishhhhh~~~~~~=DDDDDDD
the clubhouseeeee~~~

my cousinn~~ he is damn cute.. but damn blur but damn queit but he is elder than me!!! 5days!! hahahhaXD but he always kena bullied by meeee~~ you know larrr... how bising am I.. ahhahaXD kesiannn himm =))


la la la~~

so jam~~~ but not really alssooo~~~ roads were cleared for club members.. teehee~~~



POLLUTION!!! how can Badawi let this happennn!!! we must go greenn!! dahla.. hao cherng and I are already causing global warming cause we're too hawttt!! the pollute the air somemoreee!!! ishh!!!

And then, went homeee~~ online~~ chat with so many ppl!!! ahhahahaXD all went crazy.. and of course, I AM THE MOST HYPER PERSON!!! muahahahXD ask zhengkang.. it think he wanted to suicide.. seeing me like that.. ahhahahahXDDD and SMART ass zhengkang.. go send me all those stupid youtube dumb funny ohmygod videos.. and made me laugh like shitttt.. and be MORE hyperrr~~~~ =DDDDDD

Watch until like 4 something in the morning.. then 5am only I slepttt! hahaXD both of us were like.. putus wayar sampai.. the wayar all shattered adyyy!! Too bad hao cherng slept ady.. if not..

IF NOTTTT!!!!!

It’s the world’s end.. ahahhahahahhaXDD

At 4 something.. sally onlined also.. she just came back.. walao!!! And then I go crazzyy with her again.. and Jarrett too.. but he didn’t online laaa.. sms.. he came back from church like 3something..?? then for some stupid reasons.. he was emoing… and ya noe.. being a hyper pet-sis.. ALL THE TIME.. I was like.. almost scolding him adyyy.. hahaXDD

Stupid xiauwei.. sleep at 3am.. also dun onlineee.. ishhh!!! At 5am.. when I just wanted to sleep.. my mom woke up.. I was like.. wth.. wake up so early wann T.T

Kla.. that’s all~~ chaozzzz!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I love you and you know ittttt~~ if you dun know it.. know it NOW.. its not too lateeee~~~
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh, ps: where the hell is Keanloong?? he is sedang M.I.A-ing.. he should be wandering around in heaven.. looking for angel Yee Leng.. ahhahahahhaXD

No comments: