Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

busy busy busy.

>.<

busy busy busy..

SO UNFAIR! my cousins all were like, we are your guests worr.. didnt take drinks for us arr?? walao! bully me until.. YESTERDAY I GO YOUR HOUSE, you didnt even take things for me also!! aih.. they all elder.. just do lorh.. buat muka muka only.. hahahahhaXDD

so many things to do, need to take this take that, up and down, right and left.. T.T keep going up and down, and while i am busy taking things, my cousin brother ask stupid question like, "did ppl say you look like ur mom, or, how did you get so thin??, or, did you on diet, or, teach me how to on diet.." i was like WTHELLL.. i'm running up and down the house.. you ask all these question... but, due to respect to them, i was like shouting my answers.. like,

"YES!! A LOT..."
"I DONT KNOW.. STRESS GUA!!"
"I DIDNT ON DIET!"
"YOU ASK MY MOM, I DIDNT!!!"

T.T

tambahan pula, I didnt even get good sleep yesterday.. cause like, i was ACTUALLY very sleepy.. i was half sleeping while watching tv ady.. then, suddenly something keep my eyes WIDE OPEN.. then cannot sleep at all.. tambahan pula, my aunt and grandma sleep on my bed, then i sleep on the floor.. and they on the air con like SUPER COLD.. and i dun have blanket.. WALAO!!! i was freezing, waking up EVERY HOUR, and pray that is going to be morning, BUT! eveytime i look at my hp clock, only half and hour passed.. GERAMNYAAAA... then when my grandma wanna go toilet.. she felt so guilty cause she need to walk pass my mattress, then make me wake up.. actually, most of the time, i wasnt sleeping.. its not that she woke me up.. this morning pulak, woke up ady, then followed my parents and my aunt to buy groceriessss.. only my dad and I was superr hyperrr.. keep crapppppingggg..

yishhh.. anyway, kla kla.. got to go..


you are the only one that is keeping me energetic..

No comments: