Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TOTALLY dreaming..

okayy.. chill..
I totally malukan myself in tuition just now..
I was TOTALLY dreaming..
day- dreaming..
how can i POSSIBLY answer wrongly for that horribly simple question..
T.T

let me tell you how horribly simple it is..

i think Mr. Roy caught me day dreaming.. i mean, evening dreaming.. cause, i was looking at him.. but you know, when you look at something but you're not concentrating. its just your eyes there?? yeah.. i did THAT..

so, he asked me.. "sandra.. 70615.. give me the answer in 3 s.f."

happily, blurly, lamely, i answered.. "70700"

mr roy: wah! power!!!=DD wrong... =.=" its 70600..
me: oh ya! sorry, i was dreaming..
mr roy: wastedd...

*after a very longg time, he said.."

mr roy: let me give sandra her favourite question.. 50941.. give me in 3 s.f..
me: erm.. 510 000??

*everyone laughs*

*malu again.. T.T..*

then! he ask another question..

mr roy: okay.. one more for sandra.. 30106.. give me in 3 s.f.
me: wait! let me think.. 30100..
mr roy: are you sure?? *giving me that face*
me: yarr.. whaaatttt?? whyyy you looking at me like thaat????
mr roy: sure??
me: yea larrr..
mr roy: okay.. correct..

gosh! he asked me like 4 simple simple very the simple questions and i got wrong for 3 questions.. gosh.. that is SO COMFIRM i was dreaming.. how could i possibly.. get wrong for those disgustingly simple questionsss?! emily knows how i feel.. she was like.. patting my back.. "chill..." thanks babyy.. hahaXD

k.. i got loads of work.. chaoz..

and damn yuenping for finishing 6 babs of sejarah notes! ishh!!!

No comments: