Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 16, 2009

everything oso fun larrrr.. hahaXD

I realised that everyone's dying.

Today, we had PJ.. wasted time on talks and changing clothes.. and bla bla bla.. after that, all of us warmed up, and teacher asked us to run 2 rounds in the field.... my legs are aching now.. well, of course.. it's like a enourmously fat pig running 800 metres..

haiyorh.. how am I going for the 4x 100m larr.. *sigh* Nabila told me she wont force me anymore cause i think, everyone complain to her.. kesian me and stuff.. cause it really made me moody.. cause most probably, i will fail Cooke.. ='( so, what's the point? I will only made a fool out of myself.. I've been thinking whether to go for it or not for days.. but now when she's not forcing me, i feel like dunnowhat. Many people like puiyi and siewjin and emily ask me to go for the 4x 400m instead.. er, i dunno whyyy.. .. the main point is not i got whatever or not.. its whether i can run or not.. *sigh*

back to the topic, then, teacher let us play whatever we wanted.. so, we played volleyball.. there were so many young kids from primary school.. all of them were so tiny.. and it reminds us of our childhood years.. lama-kelamaan.. all of us stop playing volleyball.. and, guess what we did?? well, most of the girls were playing with skipping rope.. we were singing somekind of idunnowhatsong... for the rhythm thingy..

"rumah terbakar panggil bombaaa~
bomba datanggg berlumba-lumba.."

hahaXD dun ask what's THAT about.. haha. but it was fun though.. we enjoyed it =) eventhough we look like oversized kids playing skipping rope..

after that, we had bio.. BO-RINGGGG~~.. let's skip that part.. its TOOO boring.. but, there's one part when emily and viv and the GREAT puiyi challenged me not to swear or say ANY bad words even like "stupid.." .." idiot.." and stuff.. so.. fine. as usual, i accepted THEIR challenge..

hmph.. it's been three days since they keep challenging me..
1st challenge, not to talk the whole day.
2nd challenge, speak broken mandarin the whole day,
3rd challenge, not to use ANY swear words..

the most difficult one was the 3rd challenge.. >.<>

then, during recess, normal.. eat larh of course =.=" after that, when i was about to leave the canteen but i was still munching on my homemade chocolate-chip biscuit.. i asked Thambi.. why he always dun come to school?? then he told me.. i dunno what crap.. then, he ask me to sit down... then i was like, whyyy??? he replied,

"so that we wont look too sad.."
"huh?? what you mean??"
"there's no one sitting beside me, and there's no one standing beside you.. so if you sit beside me, then ppl wont see we are eating alone.."
"ohhhhhhhhh... okok.."

I was LMAO mannn!! hahhahahahXDD

after recess, there was a mixed up with the timetable.. sejarah and add maths tertukar.. muahahhahXD i was laughing like shit with yuenping cause our teacher was acting stupid.. so.damn.funny. hahaXD

after school.. walao.. T.T we changed.. at first, none of them want to change to PJ attire.. but i insisted.. then, automatically, all of them changed... you guys better thank me.. if not, you will get ANOTHER 10 push ups.. then, went to the canteen.. then me, chengken, puiyi, adeline, and Low waited at the skylite for the enrolment rehearsal.. but no one was there.. so, we went to Bilik Serba and practice high jump.. it was so damn funny.. high jumping in the room.. hahaXDD then, we look at the time.. 1.05pm.. but no one was at the skylite.. weird, we thought.. st.john ppl are usually VERY punctual.. "where's weigin?"

then, after that, i dunno how chengken realised it was at the complex Seri Bintang.. so, we ran there.. and yeah.. we were late.. T.T SO MANY ppl were late.. hahaXD then, kena belasah.. push up 10 times.. after that! i wore my watch.. so, me and vyvyan push up ANOTHER 10 times.. hahaXD but it was fun though.. long time tak kena denda ady.. hahahhahaXDD

well, today was the first time i had really fun for kawad.. cause i really missed it.. yesterday, i trained the so-called small kiddies.. it was fun but not as fun as participating in it.. but..

NOTE FOR XINYI or WEIGIN : DON'T PUT ME IN COOKE KAWAD.. i'm crapping. that paragraph wasnt for you to read.. hahaXD

THEN, after the thingy.. went to Leisuremall to eat with alex.. Bryan tagged alonggg.. it was SO FUNNY MAN... he keep using the F words.. then i was like, "no F words in this car pls..." then everytime he want to say it.. he was like,.. "FFFFFFFF........ .... tapis tapis.. sorry sorry sandra.." hahaXD and then, cause he worked there before, he suddenly ask my bro..

bryan: you want to play shotgun?
alex: harh?? ahh.. wtv larr..
bryan: noo.. as in real shotgun..
alex: where you gett??

then he went to the jewellery shop, and wanted to take the shotgun from the security guard.. we were really laughing like shit mannn.. hahahhahahXDDD had sushi king, and slept in the car until i reach home.. and continue to dream about my love of my life riding a white horse, saving me from my miserable life.. nah, i had a BADD headache instead.. hahaXD

then, had Puan Jugdeep.. it was soooo funnn.. hahahaXD everything is fun for me =.=" but seriously.. she rocks! hahahhaXD the start was like 5.30pm.. and i came at 5pm.. as i told you, i was having a bad headache, i wanted to bang my head on the wall.. so yeah.. then she gave me a cupcake.. and it was lurfffly... hahahahaXDD

after class, as usual, su zanne, meng yin, pei ann and I went to the playground opposite puan jugdeep's house.. anddd play with the swing.. and practically shouting how crappy was some of our teachers.. 4 sc Beta ppl.. i think you can GUESS who am i talking about ady... if you dun, here's a clue..

"gambarajah"

get it? kay.. anyway, chaoz.. OHMYGOD! it's 8pm! wtheck!!! so late ady!! i didnt know.. anyway, esok ada sekolah.. T.T bye ppl.. i HAVE to finish my karangan or i'll get screwed by my BM teacher.. but most prob i wont be able to finish it.. hahahahhahahahXDD

kay kay.. ciao!

No comments: