Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

your's your's and your's. >.<

owhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........shyteeeeeeeeee!!!

you know what?? I feel like killling myself ady you know.. X.X

you see, here's the problem.. at first, my brothers.. all damn sombong.. say dun wan to invite friends to our house.. wan to go out.. not so lame, come to our house and eat and gamble and play and play and sleepover...

so, fine LOR... i invite more lorh.. about 40 ppl...

then, suddenly.. BOTH of my brothers.. want to invite their friends.. i was like o.o... then i ask them how many.. alex say.. MINUMUM, 30 ppl.. and my elder brother say, about 30 ppl also..

eh! helo! 30 x 3 + 10= ??? 100 ppl okayh!!! OKAYH!!!

YOU THINK MY HOUSE SO BIG CAN FIT 100 PPL ARH?!!?!? walao.. T.T i think, seriously, some ppl would have to join my dog in the dog cage.. GOSH... sakit kepala okayh!

****************************************

just now pulak, i JUST came back from my cousin's new house.. it was like a CNY open house plus housewarming plus birthday celebration.. so, yeah.. i have 2 cousins getting married really soon.. and muahahhaXD i MUST bug my mom to buy me dresses again.. muahahhahaXDD i have enough of that banana dress.. besides, i cant fit into it anymore.. it would drop down.. its too oversized for me.. ;)

anyway, i was so tired.. i was practically sleeping on the couch ady.. but then, we were about to go.. just when i wanna reach my house gate, i got a call. A CALL from my maternal's side family members.. a call that, snatch my sleeping time away.. well, ALL OF THEM ARE COMING like, NOW?!?!?!?

T.T

may god save me.

oi.. xiauwei.. you say want to call me since morning?? i cant even sense the line coming from your brains that you're going to call.. ahhahahahaXDD

okay.. i shall control my crazyness.. eventhough the CNY homework are driving me crazy.. and emily! dont SWEAR OKAYH! what does omgwtfbbqdvdvcd means?! harh?! dun simply swear okayh!

i was laughing non stop when i saw that.. hahahahhahXD crazy girl larr you.. i think its the homework righttt??? hahahhaXD yala yala.. baby emily.. i'm YOURS okayh...=.=" 100% yours okayH! haiyorh.., this girl..

omgwtHbbqdvdvcd! puiyi another crazy girl.. want me to scan the physics book from pg 2-11 for her.. T.T *sigh* aih.. suan le ba.. scan la scan la.. she help me so much in school.. okla okla.. terpaksa i scarifice my energy to walk up another 2 floors, sit on the chair, on the computer, wait for like a lifetime till everything loads, open the printer, scan one by one, and open msn messenger, and send one by one to you.. okayyy??? sorry ya? i have to say everything one by one.. cause i am imagining i am doing it.. cause i'm too lazy to do it now.. of course, you have to understand my percentage of fatness.. its like, one.hundred.per.cent. okayhh??

okay.. i got to chaoz.. the whole village of humans of my maternal side family members are here already.. T.T

jah! I'm EVERYONE's one larh! bising lar you all.. you're mine! you're mine! you're mine! you want me to cut out my body parts and separate it one by one??? use a chainsaw massacre and cut okayh?? dig out my eyeballs and give it to sheauhwa.. she would definitely appreciate my beautiful eyes.. =), right?? but too bad.. someone stole my heart ady.. so, take every part except my heart larh okayh?? who wants my kidney??

No comments: