Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2009

Yuen Ping =.=

I'm not being hamsap.. but.. yuenping reminded me, the days we went to school when school ended.. and keanloong, chengken, yuenping and I went crazy.. and she reminded me that i was looking away and walk and i smacked the library door.. and she couldnt stop laughing..

and worst,

she reminded me that we went to 7-eleven.. anddddddd...

yuen ping L. says:
and then.. you and kean loong go and check out condoms
yuen ping L. says:
can't believe you guys

yuen ping L. says:
i know you remembered the price as well


gosh! i totally forgot about the stupid stuff keanloong and I did.. I was innocent okayh! keanloong was pushing all the blame on checking out condoms on me! T.T pls okayhhh!!! i'm NOT that type of person!! T.T kena fitnah! T.T..

oh, yuenping, i think it was RM 5.50.. XD keanloong was describing.. something vanilla.. then look closer is condom.. wtheck!

its not my fault.. as you all know, sandra.. eventhough she's so crazy and hyper and talks LOTS.. but.. she is innocent and blur in things like this.. seriously okayh!

i still remember when the seniors were talking about b_ _ _ j_ _ and then.. i was like, no.. i shouted... "what's **** ***??"

then everyone was looking at me... and i was like.. ???? then they say.. go ask ur mom or brother.. then i say, okayy..

then, i went back, i asked my mom.. "mom.. what's **** ***??" then she was like.. "i dunno..." then i asked alex.. then he was like, "WHO TEACH YOU ALL THESE THINGS WAN?!"

"ur fren larh!"
"no need to know larh you!"

then i went back to school, and told them i asked my mom.. and they were like O.O ??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! are you serious?!??!?!?!

and i answered like,.. er.. yea??

then they still didnt want to tell me what it means.. so, i went to class.. and i asked my friends.. they say until so detail-ed.. i was like,

"SHUT UP! i dun wan to know ady.. thank you.."

gosh!!! what kind of ppl... in this world.. that knows stupid stuff like THAT! gosh!!!

No comments: