Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 11, 2009

4 placesss~

Yesterday, I went to Mid-valley.. to shop shop and shop.. dunno why my mom let me buy so many things.. >.<

and i spent ANOTHER Rm200.. in two days.. i spent RM400.. damn guilty weyh.. anyway!!!! hahahhahaXD after that, i went to buy some nice Belgium chocolates for someone's bdae present.. since he like to eat chocolates.. i will stuff his mouth with chocolates.. after buying the chocolates.. i was broke.. T.T

and After 5 hours there.. we went to Gardens to look see look see.. about 6.45.. my dad called..





"where are you guys?!"
"errr.. coming backk.. on the way.."





it cause at 7.30pm we got dinner.. so, my mom speed back.. cause when i said on the way.. actually.. we were still there.. >.<

and then, my mom and I quickly change when we reached home.. and in the end.. ...

i.look.like..

NEVERMINDDDDD... T.T

anyway, outside starhill was damn jam.. cause of this bus.. so, my mom and I got down the car and walk la.. cause my dad still need to park the car.. my mom was like walking SO FAST!! and it was like road.. and the worst thing.. i am wearing a 3 inches high heels! and when we got into Mariott Hotel.. we walk to Starhill.. my mom purposely was fast! and i was like, "waittttt!!!" my foot hurst so much from running in HEELS! and my mom was like turning back and laugh at me.. wthell!!! and the path IN starhill at the ground floor were like.. SO UNeven! T.T.. and it was like.. gosh! so DAMN uneven!! i was like.. "owh owh owh.. ouch.."

and wthell.. after having dinner at Jake's.. spending like RM700+.. "let's go have coffee in Starbucks" =) so, we walk around kl.. then went to Pavillion for Starbucks.. but end up in Baskin Robins.. but i bought a green tea soya latte from starbucks.. and, i almost puke drinking it..

and, smart Jia Jun.. told me in sms.. why cant you wear shoes instead of high heels??

i answered, "you want me to wear.. a formal shirt, skirt.. and SHOES?! crazy arh?!"

jiajun said, "why must wear until so nice.. cannot wear jeans meh?? you everytime also go those grand dinner arr??"

wtheck.. go with family friends ma.. not alone ma.. so wear nicer lor.. gosh.. T.T like tat also much teach.. if not? wear pyjamas arrr??? and jiajun, i DONT share.. if i share.. i'm taking 99.9% and you're taking 0.1%.. UNDERSTOOD?! respect ur senior!

=P so yea.. we went to Pavillion.. hanged out until like 10.30pm.. then, walk back to starhill.. walao.. my foot pain like shit.. but we were so crazy laa.. laugh non-stop.. my family and my family friends all like to crack jokes wan.. that's why you see me LIKE THIS.. hahaXD and then, when i was walking to the car, i saw this parking lot number "459" and i wanted to take a picture for weigin.. but then, tak sempat.. and my parents were like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" >.<>

and puiyi, in Pavillion.. i wanted to take a picture of the name, "HERMES.." i saw it.. hahaXD i was like, "eh! puiyi's username!.. hahahaXD"

and then, when i reached homee.. walao.. my stomach was SO DAMN PAINFUL.. i suspect the stupid green tea soya latte.. T.T stupid drink..

anyway, gtg.. chaoz! =D

No comments: