Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Sweet 16, you half gay, half man and full lame human+alien! =D

Yesterday night, while i was stressed while doing my add maths.. i was so sleepyy and exhausted.. suddenly, the great one, zunzen talk to me in MSN.. and reminded me something..



CAKE!



i was like, shit.. how?? the clocks showed 9.30pm.. wthell.. and i'm already in my pyjamas.. and i was like dying of exhaustion and pain.. but, i ran down the stairs..



"daddy! do you think the cake shop is still open??"


*looks at the clock*


"i think close ady la..""can just go and seee... pls pls pls.."


"ok.."


"wait".."


I ran up to my room, grabbed my jacket, and ran straight to the car while wearing my jacket.. so.. yeah.. i went out to buy.. a cake. .. .. with my pyjamas.. .. .. ..with my jacket over it, and sandals..


I LOOK LIKE SOME MAD WOMAN WHO RAN OUT FROM SOME QING SAN a.k.a Hospital Bahagia! =S


well, at least, i manage to buy a cake.. for this SMART guy.. T.T and yesterday, i spent almost 2 hours.. doing a pweety sweety card for him.. you BETTER appreciate it..


TEH KEAN LOONG!!!!




somemore merajuk cause i dun tell you where i went suddenly i away in MSN and what was i doing.. NOW you know larh!




ANYWAY!!!



HAPPY SWEET 16!




big ady laa.. physically and mentally.. XD so, dun be so lame anymore.. just wanna give you a piece of advice... thaattt..... ...
Dun act cool OR emo laaa... plss... aihh..







Dun look at ppl's car like that anymore laa... no chance wan la you... aih.. kesiann... u wont get to fetch her back wan laaa... ahhahahXD you got yee leng to feed you grapes ady.. can laa.. dun so flower- hearted.. XD





Dun spoil Cheng Ken's er hu larr.. expensive okayyy...




Dont break the windows and glass by singing anymore laa.. expensive also okay.. kesian the PIBG.. see the cracks on the windows??



nolaa.. jus joking ;)



quite nice to hear.. "la er la.. la er la.. la er la er laa..~~" hhahahahhhaXD




AND dun hit me anymore okayh! stupid asss... we are a "happy" family.. T.T examples of "happy" is.. you abandon me for yee leng.. T.T so DAMN HAPPY.. =.=

serious macam ni kan baik??? gosh! compare THIS picture and the picture BEFORE.. i didnt mean that i have long hair here and loook fatter here okayh ! i meant KEANLOONG.. he's serious face here.. and his shitty face there.. of course la,.. this was when i BARELY know him that time.. hahaXD





aww.. he is still being "brother-ly" to me here..



seee!!! still so good!!!he was.. a perfect pet brother..


BUT...



unfortunately..




a perfect pet brother will soon will have a perfect wife... so,



therefore,


oleh itu,




he abandoned me for HER!!! and now i got a new gor! a HOTTER ONE!!!! muahahhahaXDD i shall present..


LAI HAO CHERNG!!!! =DDDDDD


add on: and a GAY-er one.. hahahhahaXDD but, eh! he's gay but DAMN HOT OKAYH! hahah.. weigin's flammable son.. ahhahaXD



I DONT UNDERSTAND!!! why all the elder pet-brothers are ALL GAY!! what have i doneee??!!! until god gave me two elder pet-brothers.. that.. are.. GAY!!! ='(



haizzz..



i better chaoz la.. dun wanna talk about this kind of sad things ady.. byee! =D


ps: teh kean loong! if i get screwed by my bio teacher, its your fault.. cause i wasted 2 hours on the card, half and hour on buying the cake, and 1 and the half hour doing this post.. all together, 4 hours on you! so, BETTER APPRECIATE IT MAN!!!! i mean, WOMAN!!

No comments: