Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 26, 2009

where gotttt..... ... =P

YO PPL!!!
How is your first day of chinese new year??!?!?! hahahahhaXDD

Well, I just came back from dinner.. i was in subang, THE WHOLE DAY, with my 2 year old niece KEEP BUGGING ME like there's no tomorrow.. want to emo also cannot.. SO BISINGGG... hahahahaXDD

i message ppl, then she will so kpo and see my messages.. then she keep snatching my handphone and camwhore herself.. walao.. SO ACTIVE.. i look at her also tired ady.. I didnt gamble.. see?? so good rightt??? everyone gamble but me.. cause i busy sms-ing so many ppl.. siewjin larrr.. val larr.. flammable mother larr.. hot gor larr.. and who and who larrr.. banyak orang miss me.. val and siewjin larh! keep asking me angpow.. oi! budak! go ask from sin zhao.. not me.. i give him the packet.. he fill in money only.. he promise, each and you will get 100 bucks... so, get from him... dun ask me.. >.< hahaXD

eh! wait.. they dun reply much wan.. but i keep spaming them.. hahaXD okay.. as you see, I'm totally hyperrrrrr~~~~~!! visited so many ppl.. first, went to Cheras, then go Bukit Kiara, then to Subang.. walao.. SO TIREDDD...

stupid xiau wei larrr.. bising betul.. everyday also bising bising bising like there's no tomorrow.. hahaXDD

what larh! what kind of stupid solar eclipse.. waited the WHOLE evening also tak ada.. you know everyone was gambling, and I sat outside the house and waited for SO LONG OKAYH! from rain to shine, and from shine to rain again, i still standing with my high heels that hurts me SO MUCH.. but tak ada whatever solar eclipse.. ish! waste my energy.. i was actually damn sleepy.. i was sleeping.. then my alarm woke me up.. just because of the solar eclipse.. >.<

muahahah! I'm so hyperrr nowww... my grandma, and my aunt,.. and my cousin brother is sleeping overr..=D can disturb them.. especially my cousin brother.. muahahahXDD he's like form 1, but then, he is still a forever small boy to meee.. hahaXD just now during family dinner, everyone was like laughing like shit cause i was SSS-ing.. saying myself triple hot.. my auntie was like, you see Teng Teng.. say herself hot.. want to cover her embarrassment.. hahaXD no.. because everyone say my mom was hot and i am not as hot as her when she was young marh... so, i say.. my grandma is hot.. then my mom, double hot.. and me, TRIPLE HOT! hahahahaXD

ps: I'm NOT a lesbian okayh! hahaXD

see?? I'm still THAT crappy.. in front of my friends, in front of my family, in front of my teachers.. in front of everyone.. hahahahhaXDD oh! and during dinner i was like, I am so full until I cannot recognize my mother.. (direct translate from cantonese) then my cousin brother was pointing at my mom, then ask me, "then who is she??"

sandra: fine.. then i say, I am too full until i cannot recognize my cousin..
cousin: who am i??
sandra: yalarh! who are you??!?! why you sit beside me?? go awayyy...
cousin: yalorh.. i also dunno who am i..
sandra: eh! next time, we should say, "I am too full until i cannot recognize my girlfren.."
cousin: you got girlfren meh??
sandra: i where gottt??? YOU got maaa.. I not as free as you.. SO MANY girlfren..
cousin: where gotttt...... ....... .... ... you also larh!
sandra: where gottt... .... .... ...

then we were like laughing like shit.. hahaXD so crazy larrhh.. hahahahhaXDD owh! tomorrow have to wake up early to prepare the food for the famileh gathering in mwah houseee=DDDDD

kla, chaoz humanz! =D

I'm your only one,
you're mine too.
you keep me awake =)

No comments: